Jun 14 - Kid Faces 8 Years In Prison For Bringing A Bl0w-Up Doll To School As A Senior Prank

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
94 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #41
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 mdoggslim said:
then he's screwed
 06-15-2011, 09:41 PM         #42
JerseyLegend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost13 said:
Why wouldn't he get jail time for a bomb scare?

Off the idea alone he should go to jail.
I'm going to go ahead and a.ssume you didn't even read the title.

These fu*ks are essentially punishing him for what they want to see him get punished for.

It was stupid attempt, especially planning. But not a single person who is reasonable would actually suggest dude get 8 years. that's absurd. stupid a.ss america
 6 years ago '10        #43
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
8 years? stop it 5
 6 years ago '10        #44
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,841 | Props total: 6012 6012
 vagangster said:
Because liberalism = BIG government, BIG regulation.

Oh , and a little research shows that the high school he's from is New trier = ILLINOIS = Liberal state. So, you stand corrected. Have a good day.
stop pretending youre political. you just said some general bullsh*t you hear hipsters talking about in a cafe and now you want to talk down to people. please, sir, go on and explain to me what the fu*k you mean by "liberalism = big government, big regulation". please, tell us what the fu*k that means, and then go on to explain how being affiliated with any other position be it left or right winged has anything to do with BIG REGULATION. YOU LIVE IN A COUNTRY WITH 300 MILLION PEOPLE sh*t HEAD EVERYTHING IS BIG REGULATION
 6 years ago '11        #45
SiekaSiklo 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,444 | Props total: 1110 1110
 mdoggslim said:
then he's screwed
 6 years ago '04        #46
vagangster 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,162 | Props total: 312 312
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
stop pretending youre political. you just said some general bullsh*t you hear hipsters talking about in a cafe and now you want to talk down to people. please, sir, go on and explain to me what the fu*k you mean by "liberalism = big government, big regulation". please, tell us what the fu*k that means, and then go on to explain how being affiliated with any other position be it left or right winged has anything to do with BIG REGULATION. YOU LIVE IN A COUNTRY WITH 300 MILLION PEOPLE sh*t HEAD EVERYTHING IS BIG REGULATION
You can't explain ideas to someone who is a complete moron. The only example I need is, when Obama was elected as pres, look how many czars he HIRED on top of the amount of cabinet members he hired, to create new agencies to regulate every fu*king thing we do in the US. Obviously you don't follow politics or you would have some idea what i'm talking about. But that's sadly not the case because you're just a liberal sheep running to the polls to vote for Obama again because he has done such a great job right?

There's a link to politifact to educate you on how many "czars" he does have.

Last edited by vagangster; 06-16-2011 at 07:28 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #47
vagangster 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,162 | Props total: 312 312
 regulate said:
You and that other a.ss clown who tried to turn this into a political thing are absolutely fvckin retarded & delusional.

A good example of a typical degenerate conservative who really isn't even conservative by any means to begin with.

As for this story, not much of a surprise that this kid is a minority. What kind of racist prosecutor is handling this case?
Whats delusional about what I said? Please, tell me that I am wrong that Liberal/Democrats do not want more government involvement in our lives, and more government regulation. That's right, you can't because that is two of the exact ideas of liberalism.
 6 years ago '10        #48
Rick Ross 224 heat pts224
space
space
$10,710 | Props total: 11199 11199
 Eddie.. said:
he should do the time for comin up with such a stupid idea as a prank
 06-16-2011, 08:22 PM         #49
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jokes on him...
 6 years ago '10        #50
AmazinJay 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,575 | Props total: 1275 1275
 vagangster said:
Whats delusional about what I said? Please, tell me that I am wrong that Liberal/Democrats do not want more government involvement in our lives, and more government regulation. That's right, you can't because that is two of the exact ideas of liberalism.
Go research true liberalism and what it means in the United States. You're pretty much generalizing one political party as such when there many different philosophical differences within the party. Not all Democrats are liberals first of all. Second of all stop repeating the same talking points that these far right commentators say on television/radio 24/7. Can't you think for yourself? Can you come up with your own conclusion based off what is factual instead of what is oppinionated? Can you? If so then number one you would have better sense than to politicize a story that is completely irrelevant. If you want to go off and rant about liberals being for big government and far reaching regulations then why don't you research social conservatism as well, an ideology supported by ultra right wing conservatives/Republicans. Get a life man. This country is a centrist nation. Too much of one ideology is bad no matter which side, democrat or republican.
 6 years ago '10        #51
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92
Dont live in the U.S Pulled better pranks than this. Feelsrealgoodman
 6 years ago '11        #52
Patron253 54 heat pts54
space
space
$2,069 | Props total: 123 123
dude gonna get 8 years for a fu*kin joke?

But a child molster will be out in a couple-few months? o hell no.
 6 years ago '11        #53
Aces Up 43 heat pts43
space
space
$3,426 | Props total: 752 752

[pic - click to view]

Teen faces prison after s3x doll prank goes awry
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — When 18-year-old Tyell Morton put a blow-up s3x doll in a bathroom stall on the last day of school, he didn't expect school officials to call a bomb squad or that he'd be facing up to eight years in prison and a possible felony record.

The senior prank gone awry has raised questions of race, prosecutorial zeal and the post-Columbine mindset in a small Indiana town and around the country, The Indianapolis Star reported in its Tuesday editions.

Legal experts question the appropriateness of the charges against Morton, and law professor Jonathan Turley at George Washington University posed a wider question about Morton's case on his legal blog.

"The question is what type of society we are creating when our children have to fear that a prank (could) lead them to jail for almost a decade. What type of citizens are we creating who fear the arbitrary use of criminal charges by their government?"

A janitor at Rushville Consolidated High School saw Morton run away from the school May 31, and security footage showed a person in a hooded sweatshirt and gloves entering the school with a package and leaving five minutes later without it, according to court documents.

Administrators feared explosives, so they locked down the school and called police. K9 dogs and a bomb squad searched the building before finding the s3x doll.

"We have reviewed this situation numerous times," Rush County Schools Superintendent John E. Williams told the newspaper last week. "When you have an unknown intruder in the building, delivering an unknown package, we come up with the same conclusion. ... We cannot be too cautious, in this day and age."

Morton was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct, a misdemeanor, and institutional criminal mischief, a felony that carries the potential of two to eight years in prison.

"I know there has been plenty of pranks done at that school," said Morton's mother, Cammie Morton. "I went to that school. When I heard what they was charging him for, my heart just dropped."

Joel Schumm, a professor at the Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis, questioned the validity of the charges.

"Their reaction is understandable, but use the school disciplinary process," he said. "Don't try to label the kid a felon for the rest of his life."

The Rush County Prosecutor Philip J. Caviness told The a.ssociated Press that he doesn't intend to seek a prison term for Morton, but said school officials acted appropriately and that the charges are warranted.

"I'm pretty comfortable with the charges that we've filed," he said.

Miami Herald columnist Leonard Pitts focused on Morton's case recently in his nationally syndicated column, suggesting that Morton's case was another example of unfair treatment for a black youth without a wealthy family.

Morton's father brushed off that suggestion when Pitts asked him about it, and Morton's mother declined to discuss that point with The Star.

Morton's attorney, Robert Turner, also downplayed race, suggesting that the size of the small blue-collar city an hour southeast of Indianapolis played a role.

"I don't think they do this sort of thing very often," Turner said. "Had this happened in Indianapolis ... they would not have had this kind of charge filed."

Morton's mother said Tyell Morton wants to attend college, but is worried about the case.

"It's stressful for Tyell," Cammie Morton said. "He doesn't know where his life is going to end up. He has been looking — I'll just put it this way: He's scared."

07-05-2011, 09:42 PM         #54
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol wtf...........Paranoid america. They gonna let that bi*ch who k!lled her kid walk away, and this dude about to do 8 years for a blowup doll prank. these people are fu*kin retarted and need to be beat!
 6 years ago '05        #55
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 Gunna23 said:
WOW... You put a little dum black kid in jail over a blow-up doll but you let a white bi*ch that k!lled her child walk free?????? Only on earth
Probably first and only time I'll agree with you completely.
 6 years ago '04        #56
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,436 | Props total: 6498 6498
bow wow's little brother shouldn't been looking like a terrorist

Gunna23 said:
ahahahahah u beat me to it...dis dum a.ss world we live in
 6 years ago '04        #57
liveson777 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 322 322
Asswhole
 6 years ago '05        #58
240sx 
space
space
$4,405 | Props total: 1447 1447
 OOps said:
lol wtf...........Paranoid america. They gonna let that bi*ch who k!lled her kid walk away, and this dude about to do 8 years for a blowup doll prank. these people are fu*kin retarted and need to be beat!
Exactly ... 8 years for a blow up doll
 07-05-2011, 10:32 PM         #59
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Richie Aprile said:

liveson777 said:
Asswhole
 6 years ago '06        #60
SM 38189 heat pts38189 OP
space
space
$127,989 | Props total: 67596 67596
posted a month ago

Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
75 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
39 comments
19 hours ago