Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
195 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 3756 3756
 Mr_Chopsticks said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #22
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,883 | Props total: 20932 20932
Now why couldn't he just say something like this during the press conference instead of having a publicist or some sh*t post it on a website for him?

475 - 155 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 75% 7 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 902-439, Rank #3 | Aug 16: 2053-798, Rank #2 | Aug 15: 2158-922, Rank #3 | Aug 14: 1325-713, Rank #2 | Aug 13: 737-433, Rank #2 | Aug 12: 1-0, Rank #480 | Aug 11: 18-15, Rank #223 *
 6 years ago '04        #23
LilKray 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,304 | Props total: 2 2
 Jersey826 said:
Good sh*t.

In reality I dislike lebron more than anyone I know and haven't liked him since he came in the league. I say dislike and not "hate" because I don't know that man personally. But all the hate this dude is recieving is ridiculous. Yeah, he's an arrogant as*hole, but some of the sh*t I've seen is straight pathetic.
I told my homeboy, the other day who's a huge LeBron fan: I hated on LeBron back in the day when it was cool to hate on him. Then this year once everyone else started hating on him, I started to like him.
 6 years ago '10        #24
Mack2o5 
space
space
$433 | Props total: 12 12
 Mr_Chopsticks said:

[pic - click to view]

Bosh sitting there looking like a real bi*ch
 6 years ago '05        #25
TrueRhymeSayer 29 heat pts29
space
space
$1,282 | Props total: 40 40
to single out the best players on the team was unnecessary. should have just left it at congratulating the whole mavs squad.

also, he should just not do or say anything publicly for the rest of this summer. just let it all die down and come back better next year.
 06-15-2011, 01:18 AM         #26
coolbeans 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bron fell off with that conference thats why he saying sorry so much subliminally
 6 years ago '09        #27
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,401 | Props total: 10505 10505
 TrueRhymeSayer said:
to single out the best players on the team was unnecessary. should have just left it at congratulating the whole mavs squad.

also, he should just not do or say anything publicly for the rest of this summer. just let it all die down and come back better next year.
well terry, j kidd, and dirk have all been there and did work to get to the finals but not win it, then they won it this year. That's why he singled those 3 out.
 06-15-2011, 01:20 AM         #28
RocDiesel210 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by Chopzilla

[pic - click to view]

[/QUOTE]

LMFAO
 6 years ago '05        #29
TrueRhymeSayer 29 heat pts29
space
space
$1,282 | Props total: 40 40
 ImAMonster said:
well terry, j kidd, and dirk have all been there and did work to get to the finals but not win it, then they won it this year. That's why he singled those 3 out.
in singling them out, he just makes it seem like the other guys haven't worked as hard to "get here." seems like all those dudes on the mavs squad (not a fan by the way) took this journey together. also, after seeing them k!ll my hometown lakes, i can say that the mavs were a team. they couldn't have done it without barea, marion, chandler or peja (who didn't play this series but k!lled la) and carlisle, who outcoached Spo. singling players out just didn't sit right with me. still okay but unnecessary to differentiate there, in my opinion.

*goes back to same personal problems i had before this post.
 6 years ago '09        #30
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,441 | Props total: 8514 8514
all this hate...its like he r*ped a white girl or something
 6 years ago '10        #31
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
 D-Swift said:
Did not thank his "HEAD" coach like he did Pat Riley.......hmmmmm
 VCMJ1523 said:
or wade

or bosh

n*gga he said "teammates" and "coaches".. Pat and Arison are neither of them...

got damn yall hate more than some bi*ches I know
 6 years ago '06        #32
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 1212 1212
 6 years ago '09        #33
jerryballa 
space
space
$1,585 | Props total: 0 0
 TrueRhymeSayer said:
in singling them out, he just makes it seem like the other guys haven't worked as hard to "get here." seems like all those dudes on the mavs squad (not a fan by the way) took this journey together. also, after seeing them k!ll my hometown lakes, i can say that the mavs were a team. they couldn't have done it without barea, marion, chandler or peja (who didn't play this series but k!lled la) and carlisle, who outcoached Spo. singling players out just didn't sit right with me. still okay but unnecessary to differentiate there, in my opinion.

*goes back to same personal problems i had before this post.

i feel ya peja disappeared against okc/mia after torching la..mavs had a hell of a deep team
as far as bron im thinking he singled them three out cuz of the beef with deshawn n haywood maybe taking shots at em
 6 years ago '05        #34
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
At least this can shut some people the fu*k up.

But yeah, MUCH work to do this summer...and the first starts with his attitude toward his own game.
 6 years ago '07        #35
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,206 | Props total: 19860 19860
@ people thinking this is genuine. Bron has PR people who are prob ripping their hair out trying to make people un hate him. Calculated move by his PR people nothing more nothing less.
 6 years ago '04        #36
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,807 | Props total: 1461 1461
DAMN. Lebron has some good PR people.

n*gga hired the same n*ggas that breezy hired.
 6 years ago '04        #37
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,807 | Props total: 1461 1461
 minimafia_aj said:
@ people thinking this is genuine. Bron has PR people who are prob ripping their hair out trying to make people un hate him. Calculated move by his PR people nothing more nothing less.
Basically. They will have to work overtime though. Just like CB's people did and hope LeBron does not open his mouth again in the mean time and hope he can back it up next year.
 6 years ago '07        #38
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,206 | Props total: 19860 19860
 egotistical said:
Basically. They will have to work overtime though. Just like CB's people did and hope LeBron does not open his mouth again in the mean time and hope he can back it up next year.
if i was his people id tell em to shut the fu*k up lol. cause a lot of what he says is misconstrued but he put this big target on his back so its not surprising how hard people are going @ him.
 6 years ago '06        #39
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 ondatpurple said:

somehow ppl will find a way to hate on this though
You gotta remember these are the same no life haters that have been hating on LJ since he went to the Heat don't be surprised if they hate on him until the end of next season or even longer. If n*ggas could get paid to hate most of BX would be billionaires already.
 6 years ago '04        #40
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
 T2THEONE said:
and a lot of work to do this summer.

Sure is..

[pic - click to view]

minimafia_aj said:
Yeah for real, this is fake as hell. He showed his true colors at the end of the game, and at the press conference. We also read his Twitter which deflected responsibility and put it on "God's time." We know LeBron's true colors when he's in front of the camera, e.g. "The Decision," "The Powder Tossing" "The Pre-Season Celebration aka not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7..."

Last edited by Magnificent Phoenix; 06-15-2011 at 02:36 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy