Charles Barkley on LeBron and Miami: "The thing that has really bothered me is they..."

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
160 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
94 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #21
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,173 | Props total: 2560 2560
I could see if he's calling them out for flopping at times but if you're gonna do that, why not call out the rest of the league? At least be consistent, Chuck tries to say he's not hating but it's blatant, can never understand why he gets so much attention... He's the black skip bayless.
 6 years ago '11        #22
Nickle n Dime 
space
space
$359 | Props total: 0 0
Damn BArkley actually making sense these days he did a great job calling these playoffs. Picked the griz to upset the spurs, said mavs would beat the lakers, n took the mavs over the heat
 06-15-2011, 01:28 AM         #23
Pat McGroin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damnit, i was gonna hear this interview but had to go to work
 6 years ago '10        #24
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
stop it chuck
 6 years ago '05        #25
Lobo please 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,943 | Props total: 1839 1839
Chuck Had Boston beating Miami because of the matchup problem and then he had the bulls beating Miami because no one had an answer for Derek rose and that the bench was deeper and that bigs would crush them.
 6 years ago '08        #26
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,103 | Props total: 23318 23318
Chuck should just shut the fu*k up and enjoy the show. Probably took Dwade out his Fave 5 over this season
 06-15-2011, 07:42 AM         #27
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I fuhks with you Chuck but I probably experienced more sh1t in my life @ age 15 than most ma'fuhkas did. Everyone doesnt become a man in their late 30s
 06-15-2011, 07:52 AM         #28
eazyben628 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This time Chuck B is on the money
 6 years ago '07        #29
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,724 | Props total: 4479 4479
Barkley keeps it real 99% of the time but why is he still talking about this???? I swear he is starting to sound like a bitter ex girlfriend because he claims nobody cares about the Heat but this n*gga talks about Lebron and Wade everytime he picks up the mic
 6 years ago '04        #30
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,085 | Props total: 3879 3879
D-Wade didn't want to do no more commercials with his a.ss no more, thats why he bitter. chuck.. can you hear me now! lmao.. nobody talking about his a.ss.. but fu*k the heat and fu*k chuck. lol. Its a sad day when you a winner but the losers are given more attention. welcome to America!
 6 years ago '06        #31
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
“My thing is anybody who don’t say 100 percent of things positive about them is a LeBron or

a Heat hater. Like when we criticized ‘The Decision.’ Oh y’all just haters and we all came on

stage dancing which I’m like ‘That’s just stupid.’ Then when you get on their and say ‘We are going to win not one, not two, not three, not four, not five, seven championships.’ I’m

like ‘Dude relax. Calm down. Win one first.’

That's what most people were saying to begin with!
 6 years ago '05        #32
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,782 | Props total: 4886 4886
Again Barkley is jealous. It is a crusade. He couldn't swallow his pride and team up in him prime with another superstar. Now he is ringless and that bothers him b/c his boys Jordan and whoever else don't view him as an equal. He is the laughing stock..the guy that gets picked on in his circle of friends because he never won anything.

I am not saying he is wrong in his comments but he is certainly going out of his way to crucify the Heat.
 6 years ago '05        #33
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
Barkely stays talking about the heat whole world talking bout the heat damnnnnnn
 6 years ago '07        #34
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,346 | Props total: 21258 21258
seriously lost all respect for Charles Barkley this season...
 06-15-2011, 10:31 AM         #35
LYRICALDETOX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good read and Charles Barkley keepin it 100 again !!!!!
 6 years ago '06        #36
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
Barkley the G
 6 years ago '07        #37
ototo7 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$844 | Props total: 1708 1708
charles need to sit down somewhere. The season over n*gga move on to baseball or somethin

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #38
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,638 | Props total: 8568 8568
same sh*t different day.
 6 years ago '09        #39
ajmavsfan 
space
space
space
$32 | Props total: 0 0
No one should be surprised that Miami is still getting more coverage than the NBA champions....I'm a Mavs fan and I know this were the highest rated finals in a while because of the hype that comes with the Heat. Charles has been on point all season with his talk on the Heat and his playoffs predictions. Much of LeBron's hype was created by the media in the first place, but lets face it the man sure did embrace that role. There is nothing wrong with putting yourself in the best situation to win a championship. But when it comes down to it, LeBron's hype forces him to be held to different standards. When you are proclaimed the "King" and compared to Jordan and Magic you can't be the team's second option. And I hope we are finally done with the Jordan comparisons. I'm not saying this guy can't go down in history as one of the best ever, but he's going to have to be smarter on and off the court. Miami's best shot at an actual dynasty is if Lebron accepts his role as Wade's Scottie and if they can manage to surround the big 3 with young talent. I really believe the Heat over achieved this season and made an incredible run with a roster made up of mostly veterans making the league minimum.
 06-15-2011, 03:38 PM         #40
Trini Grim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T2THEONE said:
No sir different interview. Which one are you talking about
it was the same interview, apparently you don't listen to well. Matter fo fact he used scottie pippen and the magic Johnson issue twice.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
240 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
94 comments
19 hours ago