Fan up Miami - Heat fans sold Game 6 tickets to Mavs fans

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
77 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
78 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #41
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1173 1173
Alot of them ppl that sit that close are bandwagon as fu*k. The 200 & 300 is where its at.

They drop them prices then the real fans can sit closer.
 7 years ago '05        #42
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,052 | Props total: 646 646
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
Alot of them ppl that sit that close are bandwagon as fu*k. The 200 & 300 is where its at.

They drop them prices then the real fans can sit closer.
not to defend the ppl who sold their tikets, cuz i would never be able to sell them, much less to a mavericks fan, woulda rather given them away to heat fans or some sh*t

but alotta of those ppl are wealthy business men or women who business takes them out of town, i know i bunch of rich ppl who have season tickets, but are out of town every other day becuz of work and just cant go to the games, so they might as well sell them
 7 years ago '10        #43
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,899 | Props total: 21182 21182
n*ggas have no dignity or self-respect. People in here defending selling tickets of your team...In the biggest game of the post-season?

More power to you getting your money then More power to you
 7 years ago '04        #44
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,503 | Props total: 16325 16325
Those tickets for the front row are a lot cheaper than I expected. (dont really follow basketball) I spend almost $600 for decent seats for a regular season Bears game.

$3,000 will have you sitting in the nose bleeds at the super bowl, if you can even get in
 7 years ago '10        #45
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,161 | Props total: 15707 15707
if i was a heat fan i would did the same.
 7 years ago '09        #46
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,424 | Props total: 12367 12367
Hell yeah I would sell my game 6 tickets for more than what I paid for all the playoffs games combined or even all the Finals games combined then hope there's a game 7 and I'm in there on Mavs fans money, if not I still walk away smiling cause all the games were free that I went to.
 7 years ago '10        #47
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,616 | Props total: 30598 30598
Heat lost
 7 years ago '06        #48
The Scenario 43 heat pts43
space
space
$4,136 | Props total: 3172 3172
My boy played for the steelers and his moms sold her 2 sb tickets for 5k each.

Then my boy turned around and told her to give him 2k.
 06-14-2011, 07:12 PM         #49
sloppy1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo ive been saying this for years..they remind me of the old atlanta braves in the early to mddle 90's
 7 years ago '10        #50
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663

[pic - click to view]

sum1 please smiley this pic. LOL Soo many of them. Esp the boy with the ether face and homeboy lookin like he's praising The Most High. :agreement6:
 7 years ago '04        #51
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,811 | Props total: 1477 1477
 Tiko377 said:
lmao he is a joke

doesnt give a fu*k and isnt smart enough to turn anything around

people losing houses left and right with all this greed from the banks yet all he cares about are other stuff why cant he have a legit policy to protect homeowners?

everyone filing bk to not be homeless

go live in the real world dumbfu*k
Really so you just expect him just to put a policy in place and fix all problems... You are really the bottom of my shoe.. you should re-evaluate whether you deserve to breathe or not..

People were losing house, when BUSH was in office, what did he do absolutely nothing. This problem can't be fixed in the matter of days, it stems from years and years of bad choices on the behalf of the government. STOP BEING fu*kING IGNORANT and PLACING THE BLAME ON ONE PERSON. DO YOUR fu*kING RESEARCH and STOP JUST LETTING THE NEWS TEACH YOU.

YOU LAZY f*ggot.

7 years ago '04        #52
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 MythMade said:
So they had the right to sell their ticket because they knew how bad their team was? They have NO faith in em?

You're really defending that fan base
I am not defending the fan base I am just telling it how it is... if you thought miami had a chance to win game 6, you don't watch sports, you don't understand basketball, and you were gone for the first 5 games. SO for me, no matter what team that was, I am going to sell my ticket and profit period. Like I said, if lebron had been playing otherwise, the past few games, and then I can see a fan think about it, but otherwise you are fu*king stupid to not do so. You are basically paying money to watch your favorite team lose. It is like paying to go to the grammys and you know ur not going to win. fu*k that.
 7 years ago '06        #53
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 18894 18894
3 G's to sit and watch other men play a game???

not in this lifetime playa....sorry...
 7 years ago '04        #54
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Rico23 said:
really....y'all really talking bout this in a Miami heat ticket thread?
Yes. Like this topic is important anyways, n*ggas been talking about lebron and heat 100x times, a day, like we have heard all this stuff mention in this thread already.

AND, these are the SAME f*ggot, who only watch the playoffs and make stupid comments like they REALLY know basketball.
 7 years ago '09        #55
jasperfect 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,833 | Props total: 602 602
Miami Fans didn't want to wake up and still be living the same life.
 7 years ago '05        #56
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,888 | Props total: 105 105
at some of the morons in this thread if they think miami is the only finals that this happened in.

i swear some of u people dont think before u make a thread, or maybe ur just stupid
 7 years ago '07        #57
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
this is the NBA finals, you might never ever get to see them play there in your lifetime well maybe not the heat because they have the squad to make it back but dallas fans overpaid because this was probably their last stand for awhile
 7 years ago '04        #58
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 sho 2010 said:
Excuses Excuses. If Lebron was playing out of his mind and the Heat still lost gms 4-5 You wouldn't sell your tickets?
I would of sold my tickets, either way I said, but I said that I think so many heat fans probably would not have. If Lebron was playing better, like I said most people knew they were going to lose, so they thought hey why not get a profit. Not everyone will sell their left and right nut too to support their team..

I sold my superbowl tickets, I have never been to the superbowl and really wanted to go, but either way to me the profit was much better. Even though I did not need it.

People acting like it was wrong to sell sh*t for profit.
 7 years ago '04        #59
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
"it doesnt say how much money the fans who sold their tickets have, but it doesnt shock me that people were willing to take $2000-$3000 to watch a basketball game that they could watch at home in HD with :cool-smiley-009:"
 7 years ago '05        #60
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Interesting because there were a sh*tload Heat fans behind the Heat bench during the East Finals in Chicago AND in Dallas for the Finals.

Still doesn't change the fact that BX's obsession with Miami Heat FANS = suspect to the highest degree. Some of yall are straight up f*ggots in my book. Why the hell do you guys care so much about a fan base? sh*t's pathetic.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
84 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy