If You Did Not Find A Problem With What Lebron Said: This Video Is For You (Why He Was Out Of Line)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #121
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Maroon_Tiger said:
lebron could carry a cross reading the bible with one hand, giving fish and bread to everyone he comes in contact with... and still get hated on
and those same ppl hatin still gotta go back their glass houses...
 7 years ago '09        #122
OmenGFX 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,097 | Props total: 184 184
 Mathematic said:
but the the thing is, he wasnt talkin to his "stanleys" he was referring to n*ggas like you...we accept our "sh*tty lives" as you put, but it seems like its very difficult for n*ggas like you to accept yours...but get mad at him because he tells YOU that YOU will have to go back to it when the TV turns off....

n*gga PLEASE...
I have no problem with my life. I just don't think its right to try and take a shot at everybody like that. That statement could be applied to ANYONE with less money than him. It would be equivalent if dirk lost, and in the post-game interview said. Black people that want me to fail, at the end of the day, they are still black. "He was only referring to people that hated on him".....yeah......but everyone else fits into that category too.
 7 years ago '08        #123
space
space
 OmenGFX said:
I have no problem with my life. I just don't think its right to try and take a shot at everybody like that. That statement could be applied to ANYONE with less money than him. It would be equivalent if dirk lost, and in the post-game interview said. Black people that want me to fail, at the end of the day, they are still black. "He was only referring to people that hated on him".....yeah......but everyone else fits into that category too.
are you fu*king kidding me? my dude...PLEASE listen to the interview again. PLEASE listen to what the interviewer asked him....PLEASE
 7 years ago '09        #124
OmenGFX 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,097 | Props total: 184 184
 Mathematic said:
are you fu*king kidding me? my dude...PLEASE listen to the interview again. PLEASE listen to what the interviewer asked him....PLEASE
I understand he was speaking about people that wanted to see him fail. THE ISSUE IS his statement insulted EVERYONE. He could have just as easily said. "Its a shame that people out there would wish the worst for someone" etc etc.....he went the wrong route with it....The issue is not that he commented on people disliking him, its that in the process he put down EVERYBODY.
 7 years ago '04        #125
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,449 | Props total: 6518 6518
 OmenGFX said:
Y'all are dumbasses. When people talk about Lebron's Mom or hairline, they say "LEBRONS mom" or "LEBRONS hairline". They refer to him specifically, usually among their boys, or on a forum such as this. They are not international icons, who get on a stage such as national television and make arrogant, disrespectful, all encompassing statement such as the one Lebron made. (it is never "THEIR HAIRLINES" or "EVERYONES MOM")...which, don't be confused "they have to wake up to their problems and lives" includes everyone. You stanleys, however much on his d!ck you may be, are NOT as rich as him. You still have your sh*tty lives too. Rest a.ssured though, Lebron would be proud of you. As you sit in your Mom's basement defending his honor on an internet forum, and he vacations in the bahamas giving not a single fu*k about what happened in the finals, or any of your lives.
you mean how you sitting on the internet criticizing him and praise other players that feel the exact same way

thats why im not offended. people that do spend too much time over analyzing an athlete like they do him is probably losing their mind and becoming fanatics instead of fans. my life is good. im happy about it. sports don't run it nor it should it to the point that his comments about this are going to bother me.

and for the last damn time why people think its money. rich people don't like him either
 7 years ago '06        #126
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3544 3544
J Smooth stay dropping knowledge.....

..been following him since XXL Magazine.
 7 years ago '07        #127
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,863 | Props total: 2383 2383
 HotepSuns said:
Jesus Christ youre making my head hurt.

The fantasy world is YOU trying to make his comments about anyone other then who he SPECIFICALLY was talking about. Which were his haters. That's not my perspective that's what IS. You can't change the reality of that no matter how you try to rationalize it to yourself.
dude. no matter what, everybody on Earth has to get up the next day and deal with their own problems. LeBron has to get up and deal with not being a champion and letting an entire city down. I don't even take offense to his comment, it doesn't bother me at all.

If LeBron is watching a movie to take his mind off of sh*t, you think he wants the main actor to come out and say 'stop using my movie as a distraction and get back to your own problems and real life'? Do you see how that statement can apply to all those who watched the movie regardless of whether they liked it or not? and of course he doesn't want the main actor to do that because the movie is a distraction. That's all homie is saying, sports is a distraction to a lot of people and NO MATTER WHO HE INTENDED THE COMMENT FOR, it could be APPLIED to more than just the haters. It can be applied to anyone who views basketball as a distraction, even if he meant for it to just be about the haters. Another poor choice of words from Bron Bron, that's all this is.

His statement is common sense. People have to get up the next day and deal with their problems. Just because he intended the statement for a certain group of people, it does not mean the statement doesn't hold true about other groups of people. The Miami Heat fans have to get up and deal with all the sh*t they are gonna get from their friends.

Whether he intended it for a certain group or not, he should have chosen better words to ensure he didn't come off like a jackass as usual.

Idgaf if this is LeBron saying this, Kobe, or Kevin Durant. It was dumb
 7 years ago '08        #128
space
space
 OmenGFX said:
I understand he was speaking about people that wanted to see him fail. THE ISSUE IS his statement insulted EVERYONE. He could have just as easily said. "Its a shame that people out there would wish the worst for someone" etc etc.....he went the wrong route with it....The issue is not that he commented on people disliking him, its that in the process he put down EVERYBODY.
first of all. who are you to speak for everyone? his statement didnt insult me or others on this forum or his fans...and who are you to say what he "Should" have said. That n*gga is a grown man and im sure he meant what he said..If you didnt want to see him fail then he wasn't speaking to you or about you. How can you sit there and say he is wrong when this dude has been getting bashed by fans, haters, media, other player and coaches/owners all year...and when he speaks out hes the bad guy?

yall mutherfu*kers are a.ss backwards...i swear.

Last edited by supervillain; 06-14-2011 at 05:17 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #129
space
space
 Syringe said:
dude. no matter what, everybody on Earth has to get up the next day and deal with their own problems. LeBron has to get up and deal with not being a champion and letting an entire city down. I don't even take offense to his comment, it doesn't bother me at all.

If LeBron is watching a movie to take his mind off of sh*t, you think he wants the main actor to come out and say 'stop using my movie as a distraction and get back to your own problems and real life'? Do you see how that statement can apply to all those who watched the movie regardless of whether they liked it or not? and of course he doesn't want the main actor to do that because the movie is a distraction. That's all homie is saying, sports is a distraction to a lot of people and NO MATTER WHO HE INTENDED THE COMMENT FOR, it could be APPLIED to more than just the haters. It can be applied to anyone who views basketball as a distraction, even if he meant for it to just be about the haters. Another poor choice of words from Bron Bron, that's all this is.

His statement is common sense. People have to get up the next day and deal with their problems. Just because he intended the statement for a certain group of people, it does not mean the statement doesn't hold true about other groups of people. The Miami Heat fans have to get up and deal with all the sh*t they are gonna get from their friends.

Whether he intended it for a certain group or not, he should have chosen better words to ensure he didn't come off like a jackass as usual.

he only comes off as a jackass to certain ppl like you and everyone else who wanted to see him fail....PERIOD...
 7 years ago '07        #130
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Mathematic said:
he only comes off as a jackass to certain ppl like you and everyone else who wanted to see him fail....PERIOD...
too bad i don't care about the statement he made and i dont take offense to it. He comes off like a jackass to most ppl, thats why he was on that most hated athletes list before the season started. I'm speaking in terms of general public, not what my personal beliefs on the matter are.

And like i said before, talking about a dynasty, embracing the villain role, cracking jokes about your finals competition, making a spectacle out of where you're gonna sign doesn't warrant all the hate he gets? He could have handled it differently, but he chose to embrace being the villain
 7 years ago '07        #131
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Curtisimo said:
But n*ggaz aren't just watching Lebron as a distractiong.

They want him to fail at his job, calling his mom as.lut, talking about his looks, etc etc because they need a distraction for their lives.

And that is just sad no matter how you flip it.

If I was Lebron and I was asked that question I would have dead a.ss said

"I'm rich,
I could fu*k ya bi*ch
and all these haters can suck a pimpled covered d!ck......
swag"

and leave at that
sorry, but I don't think ANYONE is JUST watching LeBron. If you just watch basketball to see LeBron fail, than yes, you deserve as much hate as LeBron gets himself.
 7 years ago '08        #132
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2683 2683
 jplaydadon said:
like i said before, hes the uppity ****** that needs to be put back in place because black athletes need to be apologetic and let white bosses and the mainstream white opinion control what he does with his money and career. fu*k THAT sh*t. im glad he took a sh*t on those people, maybe they will go actually do something positive with their lives instead of hate on one guy, because thats not what being a sports fan is all about
are you fu*king kidding me?
you're retarded.
 7 years ago '08        #133
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2683 2683
 Curtisimo said:
But n*ggaz aren't just watching Lebron as a distractiong.

They want him to fail at his job, calling his mom as.lut, talking about his looks, etc etc because they need a distraction for their lives.

And that is just sad no matter how you flip it.

If I was Lebron and I was asked that question I would have dead a.ss said

"I'm rich,
I could fu*k ya bi*ch
and all these haters can suck a pimpled covered d!ck......
swag"

and leave at that
He basically did say that, although not so eloquently.
 06-14-2011, 05:32 PM         #134
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syringe said:

this is just pointless,and irrational logic....so if someone tell's somebody that they did some stupid sh*t...anyone that's ever done that same stupid sh*t should all get offended by it...give me a fu*king break.....

if anything the outrage over this sh*t shows just how much people do need to turn the fu*king tv off,and go be productive in life...if you're crying about this stupid sh*t....which is the ironic part of it all..
 7 years ago '07        #135
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
this is just pointless,and irrational logic....so if someone tell's somebody that they did some stupid sh*t...anyone that's ever done that same stupid sh*t should all get offended by it...give me a fu*king break.....

if anything the outrage over this sh*t shows just how much people do need to turn the fu*king tv off,and go be productive in life...if you're crying about this stupid sh*t....which is the ironic part of it all..
you are oversimplifying the situation, but despite that, I agree that people really should not have gotten mad over this. I don't take sports seriously enough for this to affect me so
 7 years ago '08        #136
space
space
 HotepSuns said:

but to be honest...im fu*kin exhausted with these ppl. this back and forth sh*t is exhausting....I honestly believe that they know what he meant to the fullest extent but refuse to give him credit because they're either blinded by the hatred or too stubborn to say they agree with what he said..or they just want something to bi*ch about...or just plain ol "bandwagon hatin" if thats even a term...

Last edited by supervillain; 06-14-2011 at 05:57 PM..
 06-14-2011, 06:02 PM         #137
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nobody should be mad over the comment.

But he was still out of line by saying it.

Agreed? Agreed.
 7 years ago '08        #138
space
space
 Rendition said:
Nobody should be mad over the comment.

But he was still out of line by saying it.

Agreed? Agreed.
how was he out of line? did you even watch the press conference or did you just hear/watch a sound bite? n*gga knock it off...

He spoke 100% truth..PERIOD.
 06-14-2011, 06:16 PM         #139
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
of course I watched the entire thing.

damn you just said you were exhausted of all this and started right back up.
 7 years ago '08        #140
space
space
 Rendition said:
of course I watched the entire thing.

damn you just said you were exhausted of all this and started right back up.
yeah, i did say that but its in me to address stupidity....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
49 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
207 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy