If You Did Not Find A Problem With What Lebron Said: This Video Is For You (Why He Was Out Of Line)

most viewed right now
 80
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
40 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-14-2011, 03:15 PM         #101
rd Meth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
suck it up hes not your boyfriend
 6 years ago '04        #102
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$19,656 | Props total: 5340 5340
He just shouldnt have said the shyt period. Cause even tho he was asked bout his " haters " , the way it is going to be twisted and perceived isnt going to put him in a good light .... Just like I didnt think it was a big deal AI missed practice, but shyt everyone else did .. Lebron is hated and he seems to forget that. People love to see him climb to the top , just to tumble down , and he's in the public , he has to watch what he says .. Is it being blown out of proportion ? HELL YEA , but it's sports and it's more than a game , no matter what anybody says ...

When I play its more than a game and im not even getting paid , even if it's not to you .. TO somebody it is , we all may know this, acknowledge it, and accept it . But in reality its more than a game to you if you're following it like most people here on this site, in this section do ..
 06-14-2011, 03:25 PM         #103
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syringe said:
So if I ask somebody their opinion on the ford f-150, some of the things they say can't apply to other ford cars/cars in general?

Twisting words is what journalism is. Somebody important says something that they can twist into a negative comment, they are going to do it. I'm not condoning it nor advocating it, but this isn't anything new.
My g your point is based on "if" not "is". So what exactly are we really debating??

And this isn't about journalism. This is about people using their own common sense about what was said and stop with fantasy world.
 6 years ago '11        #104
Nickle n Dime 
space
avatar space
space
$359 | Props total: 0 0
every so many years an athleate comes around that has the talent, charisma, and potential to affect the way a professional sport is perceived.

At 1 point or another the media will take notice n put this person under a microscope waiting
to get a hold of a storyline. Thats how these media companies work, thats how they continue to have jobs, thats why the PTI's, ATH, Jim rome show, 1st n 10 exists.
The media waits for the right story to come around to attack, accuse, twist the situation to get people emotionally invested. When Jordans dad died, stories started to leak claiming MJ had unpaid gambling debts which led to the murder of his pops. When Kobe cheated on his wife that white grl claimed r*pe. Lebron leaving the cavs wit that press conference n his playoff peformance against Boston was seen as a shot at his integrity.

MJ n Kobe moved on because they won n winning in America means everything. These stories today of lebrons image are just the backdrop to set up the incrediable journey n reputation rebuiliding the media needs when creating Lebrons legacy becasue eventually he will win a championship. In the mean time though he needs to seriouslly invest in some PR management other than his boys becasue his peformance on the court atleast in the Finals where superstars n winners are sepearetd from all stars, role players has been disappointing
 6 years ago '05        #105
mattdogg444 
space
avatar space
space
$14,497 | Props total: 717 717
when you make a spectacle of who you sign with in an hour long show, your asking to be hated on........
when you have a party with your 2 superstar teammates and say your gunna have a dynasty your asking to be hated on.....
when you mock other players because they have a cold or are injured your asking to be hated on......
when you act like an arrogant fu*kin as*hole after you lose the big game your asking to be hated on.....

bottom line:

lebron didnt act professional, therefore he deserves every bit of hate he gets!







now please allow me to go back to my sh*tty life and get back to work!
 06-14-2011, 03:31 PM         #106
freakbucket  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I must say, I was biased before hearing this, but the dude made sense. The only part I can disagree with is that it's being true for his supporters. Personally, i don't hate any sports teams. I dislike some of the players for their on the field/court decisions, but I don't hate them by any means. I'm more pro athlete/celebrity then anyone I've ever met. Just because I don't understand how you can hate a person that you have never met to begin with. I think a lot of athlete's feel this way, they just don't say it. Still, solid video.
 6 years ago '07        #107
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$16,858 | Props total: 2375 2375
 HotepSuns said:
My g your point is based on "if" not "is". So what exactly are we really debating??

And this isn't about journalism. This is about people using their own common sense about what was said and stop with fantasy world.
my point is based on if? the example is based on if. the point is just because you answer a question about one thing, that doesn't mean it cannot be applied to other things.

what do you mean its not about journalism? you're the one saying the media twists his words and makes him a villain. you brought that part up.
 06-14-2011, 03:32 PM         #108
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i still don't see nothing wrong with what lebron said....he kept it honest, athletes have said way worst in the past and I'm sure of it.
 6 years ago '10        #109
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$8,408 | Props total: 2275 2275
 mattdogg444 said:
when you make a spectacle of who you sign with in an hour long show, your asking to be hated on........
when you have a party with your 2 superstar teammates and say your gunna have a dynasty your asking to be hated on.....
when you mock other players because they have a cold or are injured your asking to be hated on......
when you act like an arrogant fu*kin as*hole after you lose the big game your asking to be hated on.....

bottom line:

lebron didnt act professional, therefore he deserves every bit of hate he gets!







now please allow me to go back to my sh*tty life and get back to work!


 6 years ago '04        #110
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,251 | Props total: 716 716
im a Lebron hater and i know that the boi is one of the best in the game. I feel bad for the kid cuz he does not have a true mentor in his life to question his decisions. He was a high school kid with all the hype and took it straight to a grown mans league. Alot of pressure. He did not have a good family structure to begin with. Lebron would have benefited from a year or two of college, just to humble him and maybe have the mentor or someone that would not have been a yes man to him. One of these star veterans from the nba or sports in general really needs to reach out to him. He needs a publicist in the worst way................His statement was an immature one, but its one I expect from a youngin who has his back against the wall. We are all taking it bad because what he said is true, and we dont need it thrown in our faces.......If I was from the Nba players union i would be irate about his comments, cuz now people will side with the owners out of spite in regards to the money these players make. Lebron messed up......What was worse though was the he and WADE made a mockery of Dirks illness. That was foul and should be the cover story to these guys immaturity.
 06-14-2011, 03:38 PM         #111
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
people are making youtube videos about this now

i find it funny that people wanted the heat to fail more then the mavs to win. its to the point that people forgot who won the title. its about the team that lost
sh*t's crazy right.
 06-14-2011, 03:53 PM         #112
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syringe said:
my point is based on if? the example is based on if. the point is just because you answer a question about one thing, that doesn't mean it cannot be applied to other things.

what do you mean its not about journalism? you're the one saying the media twists his words and makes him a villain. you brought that part up.

Just because you can choose to "twist" sh*t to however you like has nothing to do with what is actually being said.


I'm talking about anyone arguing the point based on their twisted version of a simple comment. People love fantasy world. I deal in reality no matter how I feel about somebody. I'm not gonna allow the way I feel about somebody to make me accept fantasy world.


Last edited by HotepSuns; 06-14-2011 at 03:56 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #113
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$16,858 | Props total: 2375 2375
 HotepSuns said:
Just because you can choose to "twist" sh*t to however you like has nothing to do with what is actually being said.


I'm talking about anyone arguing the point based on their twisted version of a simple comment. People love fantasy world. I deal in reality no matter how I feel about somebody. I'm not gonna allow the way I feel about somebody to make me accept fantasy world.

You're talking up a fantasy world like anybody that disagrees with you is somehow mentally incapable of processing reality. If you believe your perspective on a situation is reality, and everybody else's perspective is fantasy world, than go ahead and keep on ranting.

Fact: LeBron said his haters have to get up the next morning and deal with their own personal problems.
Fact: So does everybody else in the entire world.

Now where is the fantasy world there?
 6 years ago '08        #114
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
Lebron spoke the truth POINT BLANK....
 06-14-2011, 04:37 PM         #115
Youngray22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A lot of (E) Mo Williams on bx. Your mad Bron responsed to you guys sh*tting on him? WHO gives a fu*k wat he said, your not gonna like him anyways.


Last edited by Youngray22; 06-14-2011 at 04:41 PM..
 06-14-2011, 04:43 PM         #116
big blak afrika  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kushkulture420 said:
The statement was pus*y, plain and simple. Thats like a blind kid roasts you with a joke and you come back with saying "oh yeah but youre blind." Duh the blind kid knows hes blind but its fu*ked up you would point that out because he roasted you a minute ago.
It doesn't make it any less true that the kid is blind. Is it fu*ked up yeah but he should shut his blind a.ss up.
 6 years ago '09        #117
OmenGFX 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$1,097 | Props total: 184 184
Y'all are dumbasses. When people talk about Lebron's Mom or hairline, they say "LEBRONS mom" or "LEBRONS hairline". They refer to him specifically, usually among their boys, or on a forum such as this. They are not international icons, who get on a stage such as national television and make arrogant, disrespectful, all encompassing statement such as the one Lebron made. (it is never "THEIR HAIRLINES" or "EVERYONES MOM")...which, don't be confused "they have to wake up to their problems and lives" includes everyone. You stanleys, however much on his d!ck you may be, are NOT as rich as him. You still have your sh*tty lives too. Rest a.ssured though, Lebron would be proud of you. As you sit in your Mom's basement defending his honor on an internet forum, and he vacations in the bahamas giving not a single fu*k about what happened in the finals, or any of your lives.
 06-14-2011, 04:50 PM         #118
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syringe said:
You're talking up a fantasy world like anybody that disagrees with you is somehow mentally incapable of processing reality. If you believe your perspective on a situation is reality, and everybody else's perspective is fantasy world, than go ahead and keep on ranting.

Fact: LeBron said his haters have to get up the next morning and deal with their own personal problems.
Fact: So does everybody else in the entire world.

Now where is the fantasy world there?
Jesus Christ youre making my head hurt.

The fantasy world is YOU trying to make his comments about anyone other then who he SPECIFICALLY was talking about. Which were his haters. That's not my perspective that's what IS. You can't change the reality of that no matter how you try to rationalize it to yourself.
 6 years ago '08        #119
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
the ironic thing is that the only dudes who are upset or took offense about what he said are the same dudes whose been criticizing him? you dudes really need to get over this sh*t.
 6 years ago '08        #120
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 OmenGFX said:
Y'all are dumbasses. When people talk about Lebron's Mom or hairline, they say "LEBRONS mom" or "LEBRONS hairline". They refer to him specifically, usually among their boys, or on a forum such as this. They are not international icons, who get on a stage such as national television and make arrogant, disrespectful, all encompassing statement such as the one Lebron made. (it is never "THEIR HAIRLINES" or "EVERYONES MOM")...which, don't be confused "they have to wake up to their problems and lives" includes everyone. You stanleys, however much on his d!ck you may be, are NOT as rich as him. You still have your sh*tty lives too. Rest a.ssured though, Lebron would be proud of you. As you sit in your Mom's basement defending his honor on an internet forum, and he vacations in the bahamas giving not a single fu*k about what happened in the finals, or any of your lives.
but the the thing is, he wasnt talkin to his "stanleys" he was referring to n*ggas like you...we accept our "sh*tty lives" as you put it, but it seems like its very difficult for n*ggas like you to accept yours...but get mad at him because he tells YOU the truth? that YOU will have to go back to it when the TV turns off....

n*gga PLEASE...


Last edited by supervillain; 06-14-2011 at 04:58 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 59
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
181 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 55
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
46 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
57 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Good Guy Brand! George Clooney Gifted 14 of His Close Friends..
42 comments
19 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy