If You Did Not Find A Problem With What Lebron Said: This Video Is For You (Why He Was Out Of Line)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
119 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #81
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,752 | Props total: 8988 8988
you kiddies who engrossed with lebron and kobes lives really do have deep seated psychological issues, the sh*t isnt even funny... some of you really are beginning to weird me out and im being honest.

you guy sdon tsee anything with obsessing over an athlete day an night and purposefully directing all of your life force towards chanelling your anger towards said athlete on a message board much like this?

it says more about you guy sthan it does lebron imo
 6 years ago '07        #82
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
seriously everbody been sh*tting on lebron for the past two years after the decision, and delonte/shard incidents. people been roasting, hating, and sh*tting on lebron all day and night. so lebron talking trash to media is justifiable. dont blame the kid one bit for saying the words he said, because basketball fans been going way too overboard with their remarks.
 06-14-2011, 01:17 PM         #83
big blak afrika  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
rent is still due on this first
 06-14-2011, 01:20 PM         #84
big blak afrika  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OmenGFX said:
The "athletes always say it's just a game" argument <
Reminding people it is just a game to downplay a terrible loss or commenting on something like an injury or f!ght....is not equivalent to reminding them its just a game that you happen to make an ignorant amount of money from, and do not really care that you failed, because at the end of the day you're dumb rich and they still have to wake up to their sh*tty life.

The, "well everything he said is true" argument <
If you're mom got r*ped, I wouldn't close out my press conference with "I lost, but at the end of the day _______'s mom got r*ped, and my mom didn't" We know we have to wake up to our lives tomorrow, we do not need to hear it from Lebrick.

The, "we only admire him because of his play, not because anything he does or says off the court" argument <
Clearly false in all sports. Kobe is accused of r*pe, all his sponsors pull, his jersey sales drop, becomes one of most hated guys in sports at the time. Mike Vick is caught f!ghting dogs....I know people that still hate this dude even after he has reformed...

Stop trying to defend what he said as being OK. I'm not saying you have to condemn the guy for saying it, you can continue being his fan if you want. But trying to pass off that arrogant a.ss statement as cool or alright is a joke.
If people made fun of you're mother and people made fun of you're girlfriend if you decided to say that to those people I would stand up and clap for you.
 06-14-2011, 01:29 PM         #85
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
illdoctor always has the right fix for me.
 06-14-2011, 01:39 PM         #86
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's comical watching haters who got their feelings hurt try to lump EVERY nba fan into this...he was just talking to YOU n*ggaS...hop up off this holier then thou sh*t you n*ggas are on right now talking about he's "sh*tting on the common man"...and bringing up ridiculous a.ss sh*t like "mothers being r*ped"....making up absurd a.ss irrational points to try,and validate your hate......

some of you n*ggas are pathetic..
 6 years ago '04        #87
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
 HotepSuns said:
it's comical watching haters who got their feelings hurt try to lump EVERY nba fan into this...he was just talking to YOU n*ggaS...hop up off this holier then thou sh*t you n*ggas are on right now talking about he's "sh*tting on the common man"...and bringing up ridiculous a.ss sh*t like "mothers being r*ped"....making up absurd a.ss irrational points to try,and validate your hate......

some of you n*ggas are pathetic..
what he said is a comment to all sports fans bruh
 06-14-2011, 01:54 PM         #88
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hovi Bryant said:
I stopped listening @ 55 seconds.
He didn't get on topic until the 2min mark tho
 6 years ago '10        #89
BEAST7 1 heat pts
space
space
$459 | Props total: 75 75
 Youngin19 said:
And another thing, shut up you fu*king f*ggots. As a fan, I'm not offended because he's clearly not addressing me

So when you diss LeBron about his receding hairline, should every male who's losing his hair be offended? When you ask LeBron who his daddy is should everyone in America who doesn't know their father be offended? When you call LeBron's mom a crackwh0ore or whatever should everyone in America who had a mom strung out on drugs be offended(including DWADE). Huh? you're a bunch hypocritical a.ss d!ckinthebotty a.ss n*ggas.

06-14-2011, 02:28 PM         #90
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liquid-Science said:
what he said is a comment to all sports fans bruh
No it wasn't. The question was in reference to his haters. Specifically. Go look at the clip again.

This is the problem. People are making up sh*t and wanting him to take responsibility for fiction.
 6 years ago '05        #91
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
 HotepSuns said:
No it wasn't. The question was in reference to his haters. Specifically. Go look at the clip again.

This is the problem. People are making up sh*t and wanting him to take responsibility for fiction.

n*ggas are blowing up EVERY SINGLE WORD he says...sh*t is ridiculous.
 6 years ago '07        #92
jack_napier 
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 53 53
lol great satire-
 6 years ago '10        #93
jbn2233 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$951 | Props total: 162 162
fu*k YEAH fu*k YEAH fu*k YEAH fu*k LEBRON!
 6 years ago '07        #94
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,858 | Props total: 2375 2375
 HotepSuns said:

the question could be in reference to the haters, doesn't mean the answer doesn't apply to all sports fans.

HotepSuns said:
i just can't condone nonsense....and watching america twist everything this man does just so they can sh*t on him just irritates me....america has a long running history of doing sh*t like this to black athletes...vilifying them,and getting all the sheep to ignore the REALITY of the situation,and just jump on board with the hate...

there is sports hate..and then real hate...and this sh*t is venturing off into some REAL hate sh*t..
so lebron had nothing to do with being a villain? he didn't embrace it and make multiple championship claims? he didn't make where he signed the biggest free agent spectacle in sports?

he could have easily came out and said yeah we got 3 all stars but this is also going to be a completely new team and we have to find our vibe this season, if we find it in time to make a run at the title than great. but he didn't.
 06-14-2011, 02:58 PM         #95
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syringe said:
the question could be in reference to the haters, doesn't mean the answer doesn't apply to all sports fans.

so lebron had nothing to do with being a villain? he didn't embrace it and make multiple championship claims? he didn't make where he signed the biggest free agent spectacle in sports?

he could have easily came out and said yeah we got 3 all stars but this is also going to be a completely new team and we have to find our vibe this season, if we find it in time to make a run at the title than great. but he didn't.
...so Lebron was asked and answered a question about his haters but "it" could apply to all sports fans. So if I call a n*gga from Miami a f*ggot it technically could apply to everyone from Miami?? This is the dumb a.ss logic you n*ggas are presenting.

And what I'm talking about has nothing to do with any of brons basketball decisions. I'm talking about taking his recent comments BECAUSE of hate and twisting his words to push more hatred on the kid. That's just childish.
 6 years ago '07        #96
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,858 | Props total: 2375 2375
 HotepSuns said:
...so Lebron was asked and answered a question about his haters but "it" could apply to all sports fans. So if I call a n*gga from Miami a f*ggot it technically could apply to everyone from Miami?? This is the dumb a.ss logic you n*ggas are presenting.

And what I'm talking about has nothing to do with any of brims basketball decisions. I'm talking about taking his recent comments BECAUSE of hate and twisting his words to push more hatred on the kid. That's just childish.
So if I ask somebody their opinion on the ford f-150, some of the things they say can't apply to other ford cars/cars in general?

Twisting words is what journalism is. Somebody important says something that they can twist into a negative comment, they are going to do it. I'm not condoning it nor advocating it, but this isn't anything new.
 6 years ago '06        #97
Convict 5 heat pts
space
space
$383 | Props total: 0 0

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #98
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Chief Dee said:
Exactly, it's always the same 5 OR 6 nyggas slurping Bron in every thread. If it's not Hotepson it's Gottagat, if not Gottagat it's Arson. If it aint Arson it's Maroon Tiger, etc etc we can go on and on and on. I already opened the thread KNOWING already who'd be kissing Bron's a.ss and I was right. You'd think Lebron was Malcolm X or some irreplaceable a.sset to the black community the way he's defended. These same 6 or 8 nyggas make Lebron out to be some kind of heroistic figure who must be embraced at all costs for the greater sake of humanity.

don't forget about Hamburgers and starrin...
 6 years ago '11        #99
kushkulture420 43 heat pts43
space
space
$2,195 | Props total: 1028 1028
The statement was pus*y, plain and simple. Thats like a blind kid roasts you with a joke and you come back with saying "oh yeah but youre blind." Duh the blind kid knows hes blind but its fu*ked up you would point that out because he roasted you a minute ago.
 6 years ago '04        #100
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,369 | Props total: 6385 6385
 HotepSuns said:

even with the god comment people got upset even though people say that all the time
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
52 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago