If You Did Not Find A Problem With What Lebron Said: This Video Is For You (Why He Was Out Of Line)

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
69 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #61
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
$6,450 | Props total: 1678 1678
Da* good post my man

06-14-2011, 11:22 AM         #62
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bron really hurt some of these kats
 7 years ago '10        #63
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,157 | Props total: 15695 15695
the drug dealer analogy
 7 years ago '08        #64
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,764 | Props total: 12243 12243
 DERRTY CHYBO said:
He brought it on himself
absolutely and the video was pretty damn accurate....Bron shouldn't have went there he need sensitivity training.
 7 years ago '08        #65
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,764 | Props total: 12243 12243
 Maroon_Tiger said:
i dont think he pissed off any of his fans...

anyone who caught feelings was a hater, or closet hater...trying to justify hate from a bold statement that was spot on.. period

if you're a hater[anyone who caught feelings].. have the decency to admit it..
Imma hater and I aint catch feelings imma wake up 2mor just like I woke up today

Dogging the sh*t outta that bi*ch n*gga LEBRON JAMES
 7 years ago '05        #66
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,882 | Props total: 8404 8404
 Maroon_Tiger said:
i dont think he pissed off any of his fans...

anyone who caught feelings was a hater, or closet hater...trying to justify hate from a bold statement that was spot on.. period

if you're a hater.. have the decency to admit it..
both line his pockets, his haters and fans. its us that are the reason these guys are on the pedestal they're on, haters and fans alike. to be honest i think if lebron embraced the haters he would be a better player for it, doesnt seem like he's willing to take this villain role. i digress, all dude said was be politically correct, but bron can say whatever the fu*k he wants.
 06-14-2011, 11:34 AM         #67
Youngin19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you hate on me, diss my mom, call me a pus*y, chump, bi*ch, disrespect the mother of my children and I'm supposed to care about your fu*kin feelings? n*gga gtfoh. You haters are a bunch of soft a.ss pus*y a.ss fu*kboi a.ss n*ggas. Wanna take shots but don't wanna get shot at. That's like me swinging on a n*gga and then saying he's an as*hole for f!ghting me back.

You n*ggas homo
 7 years ago '05        #68
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 HotepSuns said:
@this logic.....this sh*t just doesn't translate....there have been TONS of athletes that have said "it's just a game"....IN FACT...when athletes try to make it MORE then just a game..and compare it to war,or something deemed "important" society at a large,and the powers that be of said professional sports jump on these athletes,and make them pay fines,and apologize on tv for it.....but lebron brings in reality,and he's k!lling the nba?...

bullsh*t double standards,because n*ggas REALLY don't like this kid...
 HotepSuns said:
i just can't condone nonsense....and watching america twist everything this man does just so they can sh*t on him just irritates me....america has a long running history of doing sh*t like this to black athletes...vilifying them,and getting all the sheep to ignore the REALITY of the situation,and just jump on board with the hate...

there is sports hate..and then real hate...and this sh*t is venturing off into some REAL hate sh*t..
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 7 years ago '04        #69
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,915 | Props total: 634 634
 Cambury said:
your so deep on the d!ck right now you cant see anything but pubes
cambury. why you always the one talkin about dudes being on d!ck or some sh*t? n*ggas aint in love with lebron bro, yet you the one who named yourself after stephon marbury who really aint sh*t but still try to keep him relevant somehow. some of us are fans of lebron but were debating concepts here bro
 7 years ago '04        #70
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
 legendisdope said:
thats what i dont understand.. n*ggas fu*ked his baby mom.. his teammate fu*ks his mother freal..his hairline is gettn ALL fu*kED UP.. HGH is makin his jaw grow big as fu*k, hes got sh*t stains all over his forehead....

and he got the nerve to make fun of us bout our problems??
he never made fun of you for having problems. context clues. he just said that once the thrill of my demise is gone, you gon have the same problems you did before. and becaus of that he isnt gonna hang his head low and hes gonna live his life, just like you will eventually. pretty good insight if you ask me
 06-14-2011, 11:43 AM         #71
Youngin19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And another thing, shut up you fu*king f*ggots. As a fan, I'm not offended because he's clearly not addressing me

So when you diss LeBron about his receding hairline, should every male who's losing his hair be offended? When you ask LeBron who his daddy is should everyone in America who doesn't know their father be offended? When you call LeBron's mom a crackwh0ore or whatever should everyone in America who had a mom strung out on drugs be offended(including DWADE). Huh? you're a bunch hypocritical a.ss d!ckinthebotty a.ss n*ggas.
 7 years ago '04        #72
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
 MysticKJ said:
most people with hatred for an individual they don't even know, have some self-hate towards their own life...

rooting for the Mavs is different than rooting for a individual to fail...that just seems like people believe Lebron failing brings him back to earth...but it doesn't because athletes don't live and die with this sh*t, they go on vacation when the season ends...fans are the ones who go back to earth after seasons end...

shouldn't have said it tho because 'haters' do contribute to the NBA (teams, income, etc...) which feed into his income...
he has a right not to give a fu*k about the income and revenue from his haters. stop making him a slave to his income
 06-14-2011, 11:48 AM         #73
Youngin19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legendisdope said:
thats what i dont understand.. n*ggas fu*ked his baby mom.. his teammate fu*ks his mother freal..his hairline is gettn ALL fu*kED UP.. HGH is makin his jaw grow big as fu*k, hes got sh*t stains all over his forehead....

and he got the nerve to make fun of us bout our problems??
dude didn't fu*k his baby mother, nor did Gloria get fu*ked. He's not on hgh, so stop it...and he's fu*kin stanky rich n*gga...one thing's for sure you and 95% of America would trade places with him in a heartbeat. He won
 7 years ago '10        #74
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,408 | Props total: 2275 2275
 OmenGFX said:
The "athletes always say it's just a game" argument <
Reminding people it is just a game to downplay a terrible loss or commenting on something like an injury or f!ght....is not equivalent to reminding them its just a game that you happen to make an ignorant amount of money from, and do not really care that you failed, because at the end of the day you're dumb rich and they still have to wake up to their sh*tty life.

The, "well everything he said is true" argument <
If you're mom got r*ped, I wouldn't close out my press conference with "I lost, but at the end of the day _______'s mom got r*ped, and my mom didn't" We know we have to wake up to our lives tomorrow, we do not need to hear it from Lebrick.

The, "we only admire him because of his play, not because anything he does or says off the court" argument <
Clearly false in all sports. Kobe is accused of r*pe, all his sponsors pull, his jersey sales drop, becomes one of most hated guys in sports at the time. Mike Vick is caught f!ghting dogs....I know people that still hate this dude even after he has reformed...

Stop trying to defend what he said as being OK. I'm not saying you have to condemn the guy for saying it, you can continue being his fan if you want. But trying to pass off that arrogant a.ss statement as cool or alright is a joke.

7 years ago '10        #75
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,518 | Props total: 2533 2533
 OmenGFX said:
The "athletes always say it's just a game" argument <
Reminding people it is just a game to downplay a terrible loss or commenting on something like an injury or f!ght....is not equivalent to reminding them its just a game that you happen to make an ignorant amount of money from, and do not really care that you failed, because at the end of the day you're dumb rich and they still have to wake up to their sh*tty life.

The, "well everything he said is true" argument <
If you're mom got r*ped, I wouldn't close out my press conference with "I lost, but at the end of the day _______'s mom got r*ped, and my mom didn't" We know we have to wake up to our lives tomorrow, we do not need to hear it from Lebrick.

The, "we only admire him because of his play, not because anything he does or says off the court" argument <
Clearly false in all sports. Kobe is accused of r*pe, all his sponsors pull, his jersey sales drop, becomes one of most hated guys in sports at the time. Mike Vick is caught f!ghting dogs....I know people that still hate this dude even after he has reformed...

Stop trying to defend what he said as being OK. I'm not saying you have to condemn the guy for saying it, you can continue being his fan if you want. But trying to pass off that arrogant a.ss statement as cool or alright is a joke.
:applause: made some damn good points

234 - 82 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 74% 18 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 268-127, Rank #12 | Aug 16: 347-169, Rank #30 | Aug 15: 945-461, Rank #17 | Aug 14: 1047-586, Rank #5 | Aug 13: 319-183, Rank #13 | Aug 12: 951-559, Rank #8 | Aug 11: 907-560, Rank #16 *
 7 years ago '04        #76
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
What was he supposed to say at that moment? Nobody likes him, everyone wanted him to fail, he just lost in the finals and everyone is asking how you feel about the haters hoping that you failed and did after having a miserable series. I do think it's smug and arrogant, but placed in that position as pissed of as I would have been about the loss, I probably would have did the same thing. Everything just came to a head. Not ok to say, but I understand why he said it.
 7 years ago '06        #77
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
 justinjones said:
people are making youtube videos about this now

i find it funny that people wanted the heat to fail more then the mavs to win. its to the point that people forgot who won the title. its about the team that lost
it's sad really,

n*ggaz need to show some respect to the mavs.
 06-14-2011, 01:02 PM         #78
big blak afrika  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This dude got that ol jason terry forehead yikes
 7 years ago '06        #79
Dapper Don 
space
space
space
$861 | Props total: 0 0
some you critters in here defending this guy like he was your first born.
 7 years ago '06        #80
Dapper Don 
space
space
space
$861 | Props total: 0 0
 Youngin19 said:
...and he's fu*kin stanky rich n*gga...one thing's for sure you and 95% of America would trade places with him in a heartbeat. He won
this is why I don't see how people can be a fan of this guy and go to bat for him when he could give 2 sh*ts about em. he's got talent and the stature of a mack truck, yeah, but he lacks a winning attitude so much so even the "real" fans give up on him. $ at the end of the day.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago