If You Did Not Find A Problem With What Lebron Said: This Video Is For You (Why He Was Out Of Line)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
35 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,907 | Props total: 2548 2548
 jplaydadon said:
like i said before, hes the uppity ****** that needs to be put back in place because black athletes need to be apologetic and let white bosses and the mainstream white opinion control what he does with his money and career. fu*k THAT sh*t. im glad he took a sh*t on those people, maybe they will go actually do something positive with their lives instead of hate on one guy, because thats not what being a sports fan is all about

they not hating on him. they profiting off of him and his ignorance. Step back and look at how much shine he's getting right now rather it be good or bad he's still being talked about. Its not about black or white. Its about Drama being profitable.

Why do you think... Worldstarhiphop, Jerry springer, Maury You are not the father still get hits. DRAMA.....

The dude in the video is saying you cant say at the end of the day you have problems i dont my life is fine. Because everybody have problems. Thats a shot not at haters but at everybody. He can have a loyal fan who just got hit with an F5 in Missouri.

sh*t shouldnt have been said. especially to the people who help write your check.
 7 years ago '08        #22
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23333 23333
lebron is the new villain, I just hope he keeps his personal life squeaky clean for the rest of his career because you already know people are just waiting for something to come out so they can really destroy him.
 7 years ago '05        #23
Chuck_Remixed 253 heat pts253
space
space
$17,116 | Props total: 3605 3605
It obviously flew over some of yalls heads. Some of yall went way out in left field with no hope of coming back. Anyways, time for me to go night night:)
 7 years ago '10        #24
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21129 21129
 Rendition said:
I agree with the video. You guys disagree. We'll leave it at that.

When you're much the face of the NBA it's not good to say "Hey losers.. get a life, none of this matters at the end of the day because im paid."

Basically this is the mindset right now:

Obviously we know what kind of life most of us have, whether it's sh*tty or good, we all know we're not gonna wake up & be like Lebron, we're gonna live the same life as yesterday. We all know this....

Why the fu*k are you reminding us of this??

We come to watch you play basketball & whether you play good or bad I think us as consumers who buy your jerseys, watch your games, support you or mock you, I think we have the right to say what we want. You're near being a goddamn billionaire for christ's sake No need to tell us that bruh. That's the reason why people are so mad with this guy for saying that. So enough with the "It's so horrible how they're twisting his comments"

Enough already with that.

/End of Mindset

I'll say this & I guarantee most will agree. If somebody in baseball said that bon voyage for that man.

HotepSuns said:
his truth is contradicted by the reality of what ACTUALLY happens when athletes try to make the game bigger then JUST A GAME...stern,godell,and all the other DICTATORS don't stand for that sh*t....society doesn't stand for that sh*t...they quickly remind these athletes that "it's just a game" and don't you ever forget it....so no i don't think his points were valid..i think his points were well articulated,and charismatic...but they don't translate to what actually happens....

and considering we just had a story here in kansas city where a man k!lled HIS BEST FRIEND over the fu*king finals games....i'd think there would be even less of a problem with what lebron said,and even more emphasis placed on the IMPORTANCE of what he said...if anything..

I really think it flew over your head what he said though I know you're getting after what people are saying in general because you're pissed off about n*ggas clowning on Lebron but damn...lol

Edit:
 SpyDa said:
they not hating on him. they profiting off of him and his ignorance. Step back and look at how much shine he's getting right now rather it be good or bad he's still being talked about. Its not about black or white. Its about Drama being profitable.

Why do you think... Worldstarhiphop, Jerry springer, Maury You are not the father still get hits. DRAMA.....

The dude in the video is saying you cant say at the end of the day you have problems i dont my life is fine. Because everybody have problems. Thats a shot not at haters but at everybody. He can have a loyal fan who just got hit with an F5 in Missouri.

sh*t shouldnt have been said. especially to the people who help write your check.
People are not realizing that as well..It's not just people who hate on him but it's at everybody.
 7 years ago '04        #25
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,915 | Props total: 634 634
 SpyDa said:

dont ever talk to me about what aint black or white. dont ever. this country STILL runs off of those principles and the discrepancy between how black and whites/others are treated in the media is as potent as its ever been. this is just obvious and only an idiot would say other wish. lebron is not gettin "shine" in any of this. hes getting slandered, his statements taken out of context, his family insulted, embarassed, all over something thats supposed to be "just a game". if its "just a game" then why should this man suffer so much in the media then? why profit unjustly at someones PERSONAL expense? what does this say about the moral acumen of the "people who write his check"?
and you can say what the fu*k you want in this country, because everyones check is written by someone else so that excuse doesnt fly. some sh*t is just wrong. and that n*gga didnt say he didnt have problems, hes saying if you have to hate on me, a fu*kin athlete you dont know, then once this temporary thrill is gone, you gon have to deal with whatever anyway and im gonna go back to my family and be cool. nothing wrong with that because its true
 06-14-2011, 04:00 AM         #26
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:

Obviously we know what kind of life most of us have, whether it's sh*tty or good, we all know we're not gonna wake up & be like Lebron, we're gonna live the same life as yesterday. We all know this....

We come to watch you play basketball & whether you play good or bad I think us as consumers who buy your jerseys, watch your games, support you or mock you, I think we have the right to say what we want. You're near being a goddamn billionaire for christ's sake No need to tell us that bruh. That's the reason why people are so mad with this guy for saying that. So enough with the "It's so horrible how they're twisting his comments"

/End of Mindset

I'll say this & I guarantee most will agree. If somebody in baseball said that bon voyage for that man.

I really think it flew over your head what he said though I know you're getting after what people are saying in general because you're pissed off about n*ggas clowning on Lebron but damn...lol

Edit:

People are not realizing that as well..It's not just people who hate on him but it's at everybody.

nothing flew over my head....he's basically calling n*ggas a bunch of drones that know their drones,and like being drones...it's fun to be a drone...and when reminded that being a drone is really only temporary,and eventually you have to walk on your own again so to speak "it k!lls the high"....i just don't subscribe to that theory....YOU might...I DON'T....

i have a life....i have a business...i have a family...i'm cognizant of all these things...sports does not hinder,or get in the way of that...someone reminding me that "it's just a game" doesn't effect me one way,or the other,because that's COMMON KNOWLEDGE...and if it actually did effect me to the point where i felt like i had to stop watching sports to be a productive citizen...then I WOULDN'T COMPLAIN....and considering it's been said MILLIONS of times...i doubt the nba product is going to suffer due to lebrons comments.....so again...his yip yap sounded good,and was real "neat"....but ultimately it translates to fluff...
 7 years ago '04        #27
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
you n*ggas saying sh*t like dudes admire him for being some moral upstanding leader or some sh*t, the dude has fans for how he plays basketball and most of those people have an attachment to the sport. so a loyal fan already know lebron doesnt give a fu*k about him personally but admires his skill for what it is and cheers for him to win because of that. not because of how "nice" he is. anyone offended by some sh*t like this really needs to take a fu*kin look in the mirror
 7 years ago '04        #28
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space

this n*gga lebron just went straight

on yall n*ggas and yall more mad that were at ye with taylor swift lololol

funny how n*ggas cant even see the parallels and still say sh*t aint black and white
 7 years ago '10        #29
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21129 21129
 HotepSuns said:
nothing flew over my head....he's basically calling n*ggas a bunch of drones that know their drones,and like being drones...it's fun to be a drone...and when reminded that being a drone is really only temporary,and eventually you have to walk on your own again so to speak "it k!lls the high"....i just don't subscribe to that theory....YOU might...I DON'T....

i have a life....i have a business...i have a family...i'm cognizant of all these things...sports does not hinder,or get in the way of that...someone reminding me that "it's just a game" doesn't effect me one way,or the other,because that's COMMON KNOWLEDGE...and if it actually did effect me to the point where i felt like i had to stop watching sports to be a productive citizen...then I WOULDN'T COMPLAIN....and considering it's been said MILLIONS of times...i doubt the nba product is going to suffer due to lebrons comments.....so again...his yip yap sounded good,and was real "neat"....but ultimately it translates to fluff...
This stood out to me because I agree with this. And while this is true, the NBA is old-fashioned where most to all legends, coaches, executives, scouts, refs, watch & see everything you do. NBA might not suffer but Lebron will. And going by the stories that coaches & execs around the league despise what he did & what he's said it's only a matter of time before they conspire against him. You respect me, I respect you. You disrespect me, it won't be nice for you.

It's just like a corporate job (some not all). You kiss a.ss, you will eventually get that promotion you've been looking. In the NBA if you're courteous & do the right things, then you're the model example of what you're supposed to be for the NBA. Sounds dumb but it's true.

Lebron is gonna find out the hard way..

Shame though cuz you never want to see this happen to players, let alone another black man. But hey even the race card can't get you out of this

Last edited by Agentzer0oo0; 06-14-2011 at 04:15 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #30
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
 jplaydadon said:

lebron is not gettin "shine" in any of this. hes getting slandered, his statements taken out of context, his family insulted, embarassed, all over something thats supposed to be "just a game". if its "just a game" then why should this man suffer so much in the media then? why profit unjustly at someones PERSONAL expense? what does this say about the moral acumen of the "people who write his check"?
and you can say what the fu*k you want in this country, because everyones check is written by someone else so that excuse doesnt fly. some sh*t is just wrong. and that n*gga didnt say he didnt have problems, hes saying if you have to hate on me, a fu*kin athlete you dont know, then once this temporary thrill is gone, you gon have to deal with whatever anyway and im gonna go back to my family and be cool. nothing wrong with that because its true

brah im in Alabama i know about racist. its there but its shifting from black and white to Rich vs Poor. to many mixed couples out in the world today. Its more about Rich Vs Poor when it comes to ranking systems. And if you dont believe me Look at how Lebron addressed the people. He didnt say all my blacks cool he said all the (lower class) folks under me got problems they can deal with instead of focusing on me. Thats the new division.

Turn on the news and you'll see the economy state were in. And your saying its suppose to be entertainment why are people getting destroyed? welll lets look down the line.... 2pac, Micheal Jackson, Tiger Woods, Kobe Bryant, Brittney spears, Tom Cruise, etc.

Are you sure he's not getting paid? even when NWO in wrestling went bad and people hated and hated. Hulk Hogan made a ton of money. You obviously dont know the business side of things. America loves drama. This was one of the biggest watched finals since 2000. WHY?? people wanted lebron to lose. It brought people into watching NBA that has never watched before. And it brought up talks of watching him again Next year. And you know thats true because after the mavs won. Have you heard more about Mavs or Bron Bron???

and as a professional in the job he does. That was a stupid business move and it shouldnt have been said. To take a subliminal shot at your fans and a shot at your so call haters. As growth as a person it should be said because people worship these Stars.

But honestly J play i think your just a huge fan thats thinking close minded. everybody argues that it was a subliminal diss to everybody but you still have those heat fans saying your hating..

his accomplishments havent surpassed 97% of most people favorite player. people aint hating they just being 100

Last edited by SpyDa; 06-14-2011 at 04:21 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #31
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23333 23333
 Agentzer0oo0 said:

/End of Mindset
so you're admitting you hate lebron? if you don't then why do you care?

Some people do need a reminder its a game, mainly the bandwagon haters that aren't even focusing on the game but the extra sh*t. People that say sh*t like "lol fu*k you lebron, keep your girl off other players d!cks next time", those people. The people chanting "Who's your daddy" during that one game need a reminder.

the only people that should be offended are people that take the sh*t too serious, everybody else that's focusing on on court sh*t, need not apply
 06-14-2011, 04:19 AM         #32
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
This stood out to me because I agree with this. And while this is true, the NBA is old-fashioned where most to all legends, coaches, executives, scouts, refs, watch & see everything you do. NBA might not suffer but Lebron will. And going by the stories that coaches & execs around the league that they despise what he did it's only a matter of time before they conspire against him. You respect me, I respect you. You disrespect me, it won't be nice for you.

It's just like a corporate job (some not all). You kiss a.ss, you will eventually get that promotion you've been looking. In the NBA if you're courteous & do the right things, then you're the model example of what you're supposed to be for the NBA. Sounds dumb but it's true.

Lebron is gonna find out the hard way..

Shame though cuz you never want to see this happen to players, let alone another black man. But hey even the race card can't get you out of this

yeah they might all be conspiring to beat him,and the miami heat....but what exactly did he say here that would warrant anyone conspiring against him to do him harm in any way???....

look i'm far from the biggest lebron supporter...i thought what he did was cowardly considering his position in the nba as far as joining d. wade...but it was what it was...and there are reports that he's smug,and arrogant...but there are a TON of arrogant players in the nba so i take that sh*t with a grain of salt.....

at the end of the day all this sh*t is EXAGGERATED to the millionth power....you would think lebron was some convicted felon for child molestation the way people attack this kid....or suggest that he deserves the outlandish sh*t going on right now....i don't believe in jumping people to begin with....but if you're gonna jump someone do it for a valid reason...don't make up sh*t,or try,and twist words to support some bullsh*t agenda...that's what's irritating me most..
 7 years ago '04        #33
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
 SpyDa said:
brah im in Alabama i know about racist. its there but its shifting from black and white to Rich vs Poor. to many mixed couples out in the world today. Its more about Rich Vs Poor when it comes to ranking systems. And if you dont believe me Look at how Lebron addressed the people. He didnt say all my blacks cool he said all the (lower class) folks under me got problems they can deal with instead of focusing on me. Thats the new division.

Turn on the news and you'll see the economy state were in. And your saying its suppose to be entertainment why are people getting destroyed? welll lets look down the line.... 2pac, Micheal Jackson, Tiger Woods, Kobe Bryant, Brittney spears, Tom Cruise, etc.

Are you sure he's not getting paid? even when NWO in wrestling went bad and people hated and hated. Hulk Hogan made a ton of money. You obviously dont know the business side of things. America loves drama. This was one of the biggest watched finals since 2000. WHY?? people wanted lebron to lose. It brought people into watching NBA that has never watched before. And it brought up talks of watching him again Next year. And you know thats true because after the mavs won. Have you heard more about Mavs or Bron Bron???

and as a professional in the job he does. That was a stupid business move and it shouldnt have been said. To take a subliminal shot at your fans and a shot at your so call haters. As growth as a person it should be said because people worship these Stars.
there isnt any major shift betwen black and white to rich and poor. dude that just isnt true. hell im from texas, its racists here too bro so its not a foreign concept to me. the racism and eurocentricism is being played on a larger scale with more groups of people but the inherent ideas held about certain people are providing the basis for ill-treatment of non white peoples across the globe. so no there isnt a shift in the basis, just the dynamics of how it works in the modern era.

and are you seriously saying tom cruise and britney were destroyed worse then the others mentioned? really? not even close.

and where did lebron mention anything about class? PLEASE point that out to me because he was clearly referring to HATERS, which could be his former owner, other NBA and former NBA stars, who all fit the bill. only sensitive insecure people would interpret what he said as anything else. i didnt even get that the first time i heard it, i just thought he told the truth.

and what aspect of this bashing is HE getting paid for? espn's ratings are going up, other celebs are gettin cameos, but whats he gettin off of people slandering him? where is he gettin paid from that?
 7 years ago '07        #34
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,070 | Props total: 1842 1842
People are really defending Lebron?

7 years ago '04        #35
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
 jplaydadon said:
there isnt any major shift betwen black and white to rich and poor. dude that just isnt true. hell im from texas, its racists here too bro so its not a foreign concept to me. the racism and eurocentricism is being played on a larger scale with more groups of people but the inherent ideas held about certain people are providing the basis for ill-treatment of non white peoples across the globe. so no there isnt a shift in the basis, just the dynamics of how it works in the modern era.
Its true and it will become more visible over the years. Obama's helping start the engine for that one.

jplaydadon said:
and are you seriously saying tom cruise and britney were destroyed worse then the others mentioned? really? not even close.
man it doesnt matter who got destroyed the worse. Its just the fact they got the same slander. your subconscious is still holding it to the black and white im not sure if you realize that or not

jplaydadon said:
and where did lebron mention anything about class? PLEASE point that out to me because he was clearly referring to HATERS, which could be his former owner, other NBA and former NBA stars, who all fit the bill. only sensitive insecure people would interpret what he said as anything else. i didnt even get that the first time i heard it, i just thought he told the truth.

Lebron never said that. I know but an OG told me "Rather you like it or not Perception is Everything". People look up to him as a celebrity. The people has put him on a pedestal and above everything before he stepped on an NBA court for hopes in the quest to find the next jordan. So his words come off as him taking shots at the people under him. He played off the hype and they , the fans, created a monster. That was bad. Everybody sensitive in one way or another. like your statements show your sensitive on the race issue.

jplaydadon said:
and what aspect of this bashing is HE getting paid for? espn's ratings are going up, other celebs are gettin cameos, but whats he gettin off of people slandering him? where is he gettin paid from that?
you never know man. lets look at 2pac for instance. He got bashed like a mafukka. although he couldnt generate from the income. after the media crucified him and gave birth to the new pac. He made a ton of money from movies and cds that went to his moms.

Lebron may not be making it now but if he play his cards right on the rebuild he will grow alot.
 7 years ago '04        #36
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
yeah...completely agree..that's why I have the nickname and signature on here that I do...some people forget that this sh*t is stupid
 7 years ago '04        #37
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
 SpyDa said:
Its true and it will become more visible over the years. Obama's helping start the engine for that one.

man it doesnt matter who got destroyed the worse. Its just the fact they got the same slander. your subconscious is still holding it to the black and white im not sure if you realize that or not

Lebron never said that. I know but an OG told me "Rather you like it or not Perception is Everything". People look up to him as a celebrity. The people has put him on a pedestal and above everything before he stepped on an NBA court for hopes in the quest to find the next jordan. So his words come off as him taking shots at the people under him. He played off the hype and they , the fans, created a monster. That was bad. Everybody sensitive in one way or another. like your statements show your sensitive on the race issue.

you never know man. lets look at 2pac for instance. He got bashed like a mafukka. although he couldnt generate from the income. after the media crucified him and gave birth to the new pac. He made a ton of money from movies and cds that went to his moms.

Lebron may not be making it now but if he play his cards right on the rebuild he will grow alot.
obama helping start the engine? the same man who is serving eurocentric interest by bombing africans whose land is being devalued by the world and being snatched up for resources by major world powers like the US and China. where instability allows these people to keep up predatory practices on peoples cultures they view as primitive according to their own world view? are you serious? just cause a black face is on white supremacy doesnt change the fact thats what it is. my gosh i cant believe people are this naive. and im "sensitive" on the race issue like im making up something that isnt a fundamental part of american society? wow. really? im out. there is no where to go from here.
 7 years ago '05        #38
marq 
space
space
space
$1,333 | Props total: 0 0
truth of the matter is sports is not the same as it used to be when i was a kid. The only reason to really watch sports now is to bet on it. If you're not, I'm not sure why you would care much about what's going on.
 7 years ago '05        #39
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8404 8404
dude was right...i dont care that bron said what he said...but dude is 100% correct
 7 years ago '07        #40
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 jplaydadon said:
you n*ggas saying sh*t like dudes admire him for being some moral upstanding leader or some sh*t, the dude has fans for how he plays basketball and most of those people have an attachment to the sport. so a loyal fan already know lebron doesnt give a fu*k about him personally but admires his skill for what it is and cheers for him to win because of that. not because of how "nice" he is. anyone offended by some sh*t like this really needs to take a fu*kin look in the mirror
damn dats some d!ck sucking sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
150 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy