If You Did Not Find A Problem With What Lebron Said: This Video Is For You (Why He Was Out Of Line)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
267 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
223 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
33 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-14-2011, 08:04 PM         #181
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rendition said:
Please quote me posting the amount of people that were affected

I gave examples of the people that were affected

I listen to sports radio shoes while driving an have heard opinions on this all day.. Those are the only people I'm speaking on

word...suicidal people from the burbs called up sports radio to talk about how they were effected by lebrons comments????...yo i'm done...
 6 years ago '04        #182
muzikhead 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 1 1
 Jeet Kune Do said:
People are really defending Lebron?

Yes they are. For him to say what he said was disrespectfull. He took a shot at the little people, the fans. Fans root for you when you do good and turn on you when you lose. LBJ is immature and arrogant and brought this on himself. He needs to fire back at the media only. Barkley, Magic, Bayless to name a few.
 06-14-2011, 08:05 PM         #183
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And I'm talking about the people who called in not the hosts
 06-14-2011, 08:06 PM         #184
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
word...suicidal people from the burbs called up sports radio to talk about how they were effected by lebrons comments????...yo i'm done...
Exactly what I'm talking about with you twisting two different posts

That was an example (maybe extreme) of a problem even a well of person can have..
 06-14-2011, 08:09 PM         #185
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There are two different arguments going on in here

Those that feel like what lebron said isn't wrong

And now this new arguement where apparently I'm exaggerating the magnitude of people that were affected lmao

I never said everybody was affected.. Or any amount of people for that matter
 6 years ago '05        #186
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
Thing is, this guy takes twitter a little too seriously. No one takes this LeBron sh*t this seriously outside of the internet where everyone isn't trying to troll each other.

At least not here
 06-14-2011, 08:19 PM         #187
BaddNewZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chevyman said:
what about dirk walking away? idgaf anyways i want nba to get more physical good games f all the drama stop being bi*ches fan stop getting in yall feelings its just a game
Would you wanna shake hands with people who acted like you were fake sick? Plus it is diffferent, when is the last time you saw a WINNER run crying off the court to compose himself? Oh yeah when MJ was on the locker room floor with the title crying. Its called being humble, having an overwhelming sense of humilty about a great accomplishment. That was a genuine sports moment. Its totally different from being a sore loser. Of course Lebron is trying to backtrack his statement and act like he didn't mean that. How else would youu mean that? Honestly I felt like damn it'd suck to be him when I saw him up there desperately trying to appear unbroken and confident, knowing damn well he ain't.
 6 years ago '07        #188
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,621 | Props total: 2468 2468
i actually agree with dude..but what lebron said is reality..so people who are getting mad over his comments need to themselves
 6 years ago '04        #189
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
 Agentzer0oo0 said:

Basically this is the mindset right now:

Obviously we know what kind of life most of us have, whether it's sh*tty or good, we all know we're not gonna wake up & be like Lebron, we're gonna live the same life as yesterday. We all know this....

Why the fu*k are you reminding us of this??

We come to watch you play basketball & whether you play good or bad I think us as consumers who buy your jerseys, watch your games, support you or mock you, I think we have the right to say what we want. You're near being a goddamn billionaire for christ's sake No need to tell us that bruh. That's the reason why people are so mad with this guy for saying that. So enough with the "It's so horrible how they're twisting his comments"

Enough already with that.

/End of Mindset

I'll say this & I guarantee most will agree. If somebody in baseball said that bon voyage for that man.

I really think it flew over your head what he said though I know you're getting after what people are saying in general because you're pissed off about n*ggas clowning on Lebron but damn...lol

Edit:

People are not realizing that as well..It's not just people who hate on him but it's at everybody.
PREACH...

and to the dude with the rockets avatar defending LeBron's actions... well, you have a rockets avatar
 06-15-2011, 12:52 AM         #190
madeulook  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you dont agree with this man, you are irrational lol
 6 years ago '06        #191
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
The comment was regarding to the haters and only the haters took offense to the comment and can't let that sh*t go.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
58 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
146 comments
23 hours ago