If You Did Not Find A Problem With What Lebron Said: This Video Is For You (Why He Was Out Of Line)

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
48 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-14-2011, 02:58 AM         #1
9647 pageviews
212 comments

Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If You Did Not Find A Problem With What Lebron Said: This Video Is For You (Why He Was Out Of Line)

[video - click to view]

212 comments for "If You Did Not Find A Problem With What Lebron Said: This Video Is For You (Why He Was Out Of Line)"

7 years ago '04        #2
slumz 
space
space
$666 | Props total: 7 7
always loved his vlogs. well spoken and cool dude.
 7 years ago '08        #3
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,107 | Props total: 23323 23323
the only problem I have is waiting for the 2012 finals to get here
 7 years ago '07        #4
Chevyman 
space
space
space
$573 | Props total: 0 0
what about dirk walking away? idgaf anyways i want nba to get more physical good games f all the drama stop being bi*ches fan stop getting in yall feelings its just a game
 7 years ago '10        #5
sixeight 61 heat pts61
space
space
$1,521 | Props total: 2 2
First page
 7 years ago '04        #6
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,905 | Props total: 2539 2539
real sh*t...... that was a bad business move for the NBA. surprise they havent fine this n*gga yet
 06-14-2011, 03:27 AM         #7
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@this logic.....this sh*t just doesn't translate....there have been TONS of athletes that have said "it's just a game"....IN FACT...when athletes try to make it MORE then just a game..and compare it to war,or something deemed "important" society at a large,and the powers that be of said professional sports jump on these athletes,and make them pay fines,and apologize on tv for it.....but lebron brings in reality,and he's k!lling the nba?...

bullsh*t double standards,because n*ggas REALLY don't like this kid...
 7 years ago '04        #8
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,915 | Props total: 634 634
nope. lol. we dont have to delusion ourselves into liking sports because they dont matter. who kind of dumbass with no historical knowledge says something so stupid. in any so called advanced society, sports are of the utmost importance, whether we look at ancient african, greek, mayan, roman civilizations, people see sport as representative of the values society holds dear. in our case we are a highly individualistic and selfish society that indulges in excess eating, consuming of world resources, and racism and s3xism, and homophobia, and our current athletes reflect that despite us contradictorily chiding them for being what we make and ask them to be. furthermore, sports have deep meaning which is why they matter today. when you look at how joe louis was used as a propaganda tool to the US in WWII, or jackie robinson, jack johnson, jim brown, all of these guys show that sports is highly meaningful and not just people running up a field for entertainment purposes.

so with that said though lebron isnt any of those guys, he had every right to take a stance on people who have made him a media pinata. his fans dont care about what he said ( i know i didnt cause i liked it) and he told the truth. this guy makes a decent arguement but ultimeatly hes wrong too
 7 years ago '08        #9
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,107 | Props total: 23323 23323
 SpyDa said:
real sh*t...... that was a bad business move for the NBA. surprise they havent fine this n*gga yet
The league will just tell ESPN to ignore he said it, problem solved. People only care when you tell them they should.
 7 years ago '04        #10
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
@this logic.....this sh*t just doesn't translate....there have been TONS of athletes that have said "it's just a game"....IN FACT...when athletes try to make it MORE then just a game..and compare it to war,or something deemed "important" society at a large,and the powers that be of said professional sports jump on these athletes,and make them pay fines,and apologize on tv for it.....but lebron brings in reality,and he's k!lling the nba?...

i know we normally disagree but the hate and illogic on this sh*t is ridiculous. people will find any reason to hate on this man. no way im gonna take the side of the american media after the way they crucify our athletes. no fu*king way. especially one that hasnt done any real crime
 7 years ago '04        #11
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
 jplaydadon said:
people will find any reason to hate on this man.
He brought it on himself
 06-14-2011, 03:35 AM         #12
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree with the video. You guys disagree. We'll leave it at that.

When you're much the face of the NBA it's not good to say "Hey losers.. get a life, none of this matters at the end of the day because im paid."
 7 years ago '04        #13
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,905 | Props total: 2539 2539
 jplaydadon said:
nope. lol. we dont have to delusion ourselves into liking sports because they dont matter. who kind of dumbass with no historical knowledge says something so stupid. in any so called advanced society, sports are of the utmost importance, whether we look at ancient african, greek, mayan, roman civilizations, people see sport as representative of the values society holds dear. in our case we are a highly individualistic and selfish society that indulges in excess eating, consuming of world resources, and racism and s3xism, and homophobia, and our current athletes reflect that despite us contradictorily chiding them for being what we make and ask them to be. furthermore, sports have deep meaning which is why they matter today. when you look at how joe louis was used as a propaganda tool to the US in WWII, or jackie robinson, jack johnson, jim brown, all of these guys show that sports is highly meaningful and not just people running up a field for entertainment purposes.

so with that said though lebron isnt any of those guys, he had every right to take a stance on people who have made him a media pinata. his fans dont care about what he said ( i know i didnt cause i liked it) and he told the truth. this guy makes a decent arguement but ultimeatly hes wrong too

im in alabama. and with this alabama football i can say he's correct. or atleast from what's going on down here
 06-14-2011, 03:36 AM         #14
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jplaydadon said:
i know we normally disagree but the hate and illogic on this sh*t is ridiculous. people will find any reason to hate on this man. no way im gonna take the side of the american media after the way they crucify our athletes. no fu*king way. especially one that hasnt done any real crime

i just can't condone nonsense....and watching america twist everything this man does just so they can sh*t on him just irritates me....america has a long running history of doing sh*t like this to black athletes...vilifying them,and getting all the sheep to ignore the REALITY of the situation,and just jump on board with the hate...

there is sports hate..and then real hate...and this sh*t is venturing off into some REAL hate sh*t..
 7 years ago '04        #15
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
i just can't condone nonsense....and watching america twist everything this man does just so they can sh*t on him just irritates me....america has a long running history of doing sh*t like this to black athletes...vilifying them,and getting all the sheep to ignore the REALITY of the situation,and just jump on board with the hate...

there is sports hate..and then real hate...and this sh*t is venturing off into some REAL hate sh*t..
like i said before, hes the uppity ****** that needs to be put back in place because black athletes need to be apologetic and let white bosses and the mainstream white opinion control what he does with his money and career. fu*k THAT sh*t. im glad he took a sh*t on those people, maybe they will go actually do something positive with their lives instead of hate on one guy, because thats not what being a sports fan is all about
 7 years ago '10        #16
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,875 | Props total: 20888 20888
 HotepSuns said:

Tep you really don't think dude was speaking the truth though? He made valid points for both sides in a very, very sarcastic but intelligent matter. Spoke on things that most of us don't admit & would rather not admit to.

@ "You might make sports fans decide to volunteer in their community or politics or something. You want that to happen?" Love this guys videos.

Last edited by Agentzer0oo0; 06-14-2011 at 03:51 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #17
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
accoring to this guy athletes dont break color barrier, s3xual barriers, provide for people, help people get educations, give entertainment, etc etc. he think they are just paid actors that we use to distract ourselves. who would honestly listen to something so stupid. please show yourselves
 7 years ago '04        #18
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Tep you really don't think dude was speaking the truth though? He made valid points for both sides in a very, very sarcastic but intelligent matter. Spoke on things that most of us don't admit & would rather not admit to.

@ "You might make sports fans decide to volunteer in their community or politics or something. You want that to happen?" Love this guys videos.
^but why do those things stop anyone from being a rational sports fan that DOESNT IRRATIONALLY HATE ON ONE PERSON? you can do those things and still go to the movies, enjoy a comedy show, a BALL GAME, etc. life is not ALL about its problems and because something isnt a problem doesnt mean its not important to a person, whether its symbolic importance or tangible importance. people need enjoyment. if we didnt have it wed go crazy
 06-14-2011, 03:47 AM         #19
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:

his truth is contradicted by the reality of what ACTUALLY happens when athletes try to make the game bigger then JUST A GAME...stern,godell,and all the other DICTATORS don't stand for that sh*t....society doesn't stand for that sh*t...they quickly remind these athletes that "it's just a game" and don't you ever forget it....so no i don't think his points were valid..i think his points were well articulated,and charismatic...but they don't translate to what actually happens....

and considering we just had a story here in kansas city where a man k!lled HIS BEST FRIEND over the fu*king finals games....i'd think there would be even less of a problem with what lebron said,and even more emphasis placed on the IMPORTANCE of what he said...if anything..
 06-14-2011, 03:47 AM         #20
FЯėSH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ people still defending this chump after he straight up shat on your face including all the Mia stans... WAKE UP and remove the n*ggas c*ck from ya throat
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
21 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy