Did the Heat party with the Mavs?

most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
186 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #41
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,408 | Props total: 2275 2275
 regularjoe said:
You can buy a ticket without being fanatic. And just because you buy a ticket, it doesn't ENTITLE you to a say regarding the players/team... as much as you want, or feel it does--it doesn't. You buy tickets to enjoy the game, enjoy the atmosphere, and for the experience. It doesn't entitle you to anything more than that.

Let me ask you this... say you play for your favorite basketball team. BUT... your best friend plays for the rival. Are you not going to talk to your best friend, because of the rivalry of your JOB? No, you're going to talk to your friend.

Fans have to realize the lanes they need to stay in.
haha that's the worst logic ever. cp3 invites n*ggas over when they have games and they sleep at his house. fans are like stock holders man, they should be able to voice their opinion. some nba players are just not applicable when it comes to loyalty kinda stuff.

how about fans just not support our teams at all and not give a fck, then we'll find out how successful this sport will be

I'm Glad to be a saints and Hornets fan.
 7 years ago '04        #42
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
 regularjoe said:
Who cares? The games over. The seasons over. It's their job. Please read the following line carefully:

Fans care more about their teams games, and season than ANY of the players do. The quicker you realize, and accept, the better off you will be.
I've been preaching that for years

while ya'll be scared to answer your phone or log on to BX after your team takes an L..the players are partying together
 7 years ago '04        #43
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13154 13154
 jayjay2 said:
haha that's the worst logic ever. cp3 invites n*ggas over when they have games and they sleep at his house. fans are like stock holders man, they should be able to voice their opinion. some nba players are just not applicable when it comes to loyalty kinda stuff.

how about fans just not support our teams at all and not give a fck, then we'll find out how successful this sport will be

I'm Glad to be a saints and Hornets fan.
Actually, it's not bad logic at all. Far from it. Fans are not like stock holders. Fans are customers. Share holders are "like" stock holders. And if you don't want to buy tickets, please believe they'll find someone who will.

Ok... have all your fans stop supporting your cities team. The team will move, and the new city will support them. The "we'll all stop supporting the team" movement, WILL NEVER HAPPEN. So you're idealistic attitude towards the sport, is worth less than nothing.
 7 years ago '05        #44
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
It was Erick Dampier by his lonesome. This was later confirmed by 790.

Understandable. He was on the 2006 Mavs team that lost to the Heat in the Finals. Remember he locked Shaq's fat a.ss down in that series years after being called Ericka? Plus he definitely won't be back with the Heat next season.

I'd imagine he's still cool with Mark Cuban, Dirk, Jason Terry, and some of the staff. Cuban probably invited him on some sarcastic fu*k n*gga sh*t, and Dampier realizing he's gonna be going broke in a few years decided to jump on that sh*t.

Free drinks n*gga.
 7 years ago '05        #45
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 whouthinkitis said:
LOL it probably was Howard & Dampier I wouldn't be surprised if Eddie House and Mike Bibby's names come up in the conversation either. Season's over with and Howard and Dampier are probably going to hang it up anyways. And I doubt if they resign Bibby or House next season but Howard and Dampier probably won't be back.
Eddie I believe has a player option on his contract and he loves this organization. He'd never do that. Bibby and Eddie are step brothers, so that goes without being said. Juwan Howard also has a close relationship with Riles dating back to 10 years ago when he signed him and the league fu*ked him over for tampering.

Yeah.... I believe it was just Damp.
 06-14-2011, 04:01 AM         #46
Prophecy_projet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I heard this on LeBatard's show yesterday.

Dampier makes sense, he parites and was a Mav and generally a bi*ch a.ss dude.

The others? Probably like Eddie House, Jamal Magloire, maybe Chalmers (dont know)

Basically 3 of the dudes who wont be in Miami next year anyway
 7 years ago '09        #47
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,211 | Props total: 3530 3530
fu*king pathetic
 7 years ago '05        #48
Rubix 
space
space
$8,495 | Props total: 828 828
Lol @ the people saying "so what?"

Ya'll last to get picked muthafu*kas probably have never played competitive sports in your fatass lives. This new nba is something different. This is why the league isn't what it used to be. The competitiveness just isn't there anymore. It's all about just getting paid and getting the fu*k out.
 7 years ago '10        #49
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,161 | Props total: 15708 15708
i can see Dampier. That n*gga is prolly on his way out and hew used to play with the Mavs, but if it was any other Heat player
 7 years ago '04        #50
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13154 13154
 Curtisimo said:
The game is over though what is there left to be competitive about?

You never played ball against n*ggaz and smoked a blunt with them afterwards?
He's one of those... play ball at the park, and stay talking about it 6 hours later. Win or lose.
 06-14-2011, 10:24 AM         #51
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Bully said:
all of cash money/young money was there:wow:

YOUNG MOOOOLAH BAYY BAYY!!:dancingcool:

@lil wayne hoisting a championship trophy before lebron

you as*hole

7 years ago '07        #52
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6147 6147
its probably the players who know they ain't gonna be invited back next season.

but like someone said........fans probably care more about losing than the players do. I'm sure they're pissed they lost but at the same time you cant cry over spilled milk. guys like dampier, howard, and house are old and nearing the end of their careers. might as well live it up.

Last edited by JamcnPrettyboy; 06-14-2011 at 11:18 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #53
uptwnclwn 
space
space
$1,056 | Props total: 0 0
 The Bully said:
if you can't beat em, join em

YOUNG!
 7 years ago '04        #54
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,611 | Props total: 1783 1783
Dampier played for the mavs, he knew what they had been through. i give him a pass.
 7 years ago '10        #55
ryu171 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$323 | Props total: 114 114
Pics or it didn't happen...
 06-14-2011, 01:23 PM         #56
anjaliallahna 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
These *osers are *ame. See the Heat are messin up the Eng*ish *anguage taken so many "L"s
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
62 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy