Should of never gave you nigahs money :smh: Soulja Boy WASTES his money...AGAIN!

most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
133 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #61
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,589 | Props total: 9900 9900
Chains faker than NICKI MINAJ b00ty
 7 years ago '05        #62
Ari Gold 315 heat pts315 OP
space
space
$15,215 | Props total: 1233 1233
Thread saved
 7 years ago '04        #63
dubious76 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 99 99
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Coonery overload.
Wow...one of those chains could probably build a clinic in Africa. But you have Brad Pitt and Bono caring more about where we came from than us.

I mean, you want some REAL fans? Save a life or two.
 7 years ago '07        #64
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,623 | Props total: 10666 10666
 Swisher sweet said:
no seriously it really is cheap sh*t. I remember watching some video on how they make those **** chains and the diamonds are very close to plastic that they dye and the gold is really thinned out so they can mold it into whatever. They aren't heavy at all and hallow. If you apply enough pressure you can crush it.

They still cost a good amount of money to make tho. I wish I knew where to find that video...
so these n*ggas know that sh*t is trash and they still paying top dollar? I guessits the labor they are paying for but still I wouldn't be dropping no racks on that type of sh*t.But like I said its there money so I can't say sh*t but still
 7 years ago '04        #65
NAKHI ALLAH 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,223 | Props total: 1089 1089
hope he dont roll thru the hood with that sh*t on n*ggas gonna jux his a.ss for real
 7 years ago '04        #66
NAKHI ALLAH 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,223 | Props total: 1089 1089

[pic - click to view]

awwww cmon a fu*kin ceral box?

are u kiddin me?
 7 years ago '10        #67
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21120 21120
Thats a fresh a.ss snapback/fitted.
 7 years ago '05        #68
mrwills 
space
space
$1,104 | Props total: 0 0
Imma laugh when this young n*gga ends up in a shelter broke in 15 years cuz he blew his stacks on bullsh*t!!!!!!
 7 years ago '10        #69
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92
When will u guys relize its his wack shet that sells. Him being the way he is, that is intriguing enough for people to go an cope his alblum.

But real talk, many females i know believe he is cute They dont mind spening that Vip ticket price. His money his life lol
 7 years ago '04        #70
Khazano 
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 115 115
your right, in this economic climate that is a giant waste of money and could absolutely be spent on numerous better things... but that being said, the kid in me thinks those chains are ill as fu*k (id never rock em, but grew up playing mario and READING boondocks... so...)
 7 years ago '04        #71
jillas31 
space
space
space
$1,582 | Props total: 25 25
The ignorance in this thread is quite alarming...wait, no its not this is America.
 7 years ago '04        #72
Khazano 
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 115 115
 cboi3523 said:
Actually a good investment because if he ever goes broke that jewelry still has value.
Lets be real here, I like the pretty pendants and all but they're sure as hell not a good investment. They only have value if he breaks them down and sells them for the materials. (And lets face it, irradiated color diamonds are already loosing they're value and appeal. it'll be a good long while before they come back in style again and command the same price as white diamonds.) As an investment other than Lil B or another rapper, aint no one in the world gonna buy those pendants back off him in 5 years. Or at least not for what he probably paid for them. Who the fu*k else with that kinda money wants a diamond Mario pendant? -- As noted, hes gonna have to break them down into materials and sell it that way, and I guarantee it'll be at a loss because that doesnt take into account the money he paid for the craftsmanship.

Last edited by Khazano; 06-14-2011 at 08:12 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #73
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,057 | Props total: 18822 18822
 Illswift said:
Good cause you don't wanna see this mess.
can you send me the full sized pic in your avy? I been wanting that joint to put on a shirt for forever...
 7 years ago '05        #74
Ari Gold 315 heat pts315 OP
space
space
$15,215 | Props total: 1233 1233

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #75
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 Khazano said:
Lets be real here, I like the pretty pendants and all but they're sure as hell not a good investment. They only have value if he breaks them down and sells them for the materials. (And lets face it, irradiated color diamonds are already loosing they're value and appeal. it'll be a good long while before they come back in style again and command the same price as white diamonds.) As an investment other than Lil B or another rapper, aint no one in the world gonna buy those pendants back off him in 5 years. Or at least not for what he probably paid for them. Who the fu*k else with that kinda money wants a diamond Mario pendant? -- As noted, hes gonna have to break them down into materials and sell it that way, and I guarantee it'll be at a loss because that doesnt take into account the money he paid for the craftsmanship.
:metallicblue::metallicblue::metallicblue:
Waaayyyy too much info.....Not even going to attempt to read this trash. Go write a book, take it to your back yard, set it on fire and stand in it.
To each its own. His chains that are not a good investment got yall on 5 pages and counting looks like whatever he's doing is working.
 6 years ago '11        #76
socal511 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$667 | Props total: 603 603
Gotta love the chains
 6 years ago '08        #77
barack obama 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,730 | Props total: 100 100
 Swisher sweet said:
no seriously it really is cheap sh*t. I remember watching some video on how they make those **** chains and the diamonds are very close to plastic that they dye and the gold is really thinned out so they can mold it into whatever. They aren't heavy at all and hallow. If you apply enough pressure you can crush it.

They still cost a good amount of money to make tho. I wish I knew where to find that video...
Yo I never seen that video before , you should definetpy post it..
 6 years ago '05        #78
TCV|m 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,997 | Props total: 27 27
let him spend his money how he wants..hes young he will realize he cant keep that sh*t up...one day he will learn to 'act like hes been there before'
 06-15-2011, 02:43 AM         #79
Hustle N Flow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It his money #letdaliln*ggalive

Why r y'all worried about another man's paper stacks...? (Thats what females do)
 6 years ago '04        #80
supera187 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,064 | Props total: 2 2
haters gon hate
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
87 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy