Boston Bruins (3) Vs Vancouver Canucks (1) - Game 7 |8p EST (game thread)

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
194 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who wins the cup tonight?
Bruins 13 65.00%
Canucks 7 35.00%
Voters: 20. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #242
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,331 | Props total: 21221 21221
 tommymm96 said:
Still in shock.. this is absolutely fu*king unbelievable. This is second to me after the Pats first Super Bowl.
 06-17-2011, 02:21 PM         #243
Atwal11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Muggz said:
I give a fu*k what u seen in pictures if u ain't been to b.c or know ppl from there don't even speak on it because b.c knows what I'm talkin bout
I was there............
 6 years ago '07        #244
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
cant wait for the parade tomorrow :mj2: :celebrate:
 6 years ago '04        #245
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
$10,755 | Props total: 1383 1383
 PLAYERIZM said:
Congrats to Boston & it's fans

i can't believe they won the Cup before San Jose after the Joe Thornton trade

@ Luongo, i hope he cry's his eyes out tonight

[pic - click to view]

Hey you can't blame it all on luongo.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #246
shabaz4242 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,502 | Props total: 1568 1568
some1 gif marchane smackin 1 of these girls around
 6 years ago '04        #247
Mc Mastamind 
space
space
$1,438 | Props total: 18 18
 Dr Seuss said:
do you guys not understand???? staying in the US as in a us team won it instead of a canadian team aka a canadian team hasnt won it since 94'
I think what he's getting at is that Americans shudnt feel so proud that they need majority Canadian players on their teams to win the cup.

You'll never see a GM make a majority American team because, frankly, Canadians are and will always be superior in this sport just like the vice versa in b-ball.

You can chant USA or whatever, but remember where the players are from than actually won the cup for you. Even the goals scored in Game 7 were majority Canadian involved.

This is not a hate post, just informative. I do send congrats to Boston as they deserved the cup more. Only 4th time in history the home team lost in a game 7 final!

Peace
 6 years ago '04        #248
Mc Mastamind 
space
space
 gangtsa said:
sigh another disappointing season. congrats to boston on the win.
LOL the fact u call this a disappointing season is a joke. This season was huge for the Nucks. Read sportsnet and see that 6 major players ran with injuries ppl shudnt play with. Nucks had heart to show up and give their all, but you can only do so much with limitations. The fact we made it this far with the amount of injured players we have playing and not playing is amazing in itself.

I don't believe another team is as deep as the Canucks and could get away with this many total injuries.
 6 years ago '04        #249
Mc Mastamind 
space
space
FYI to everybody about the riot...

The Vancouver Police Department discovered that the riot was started by a large group of ppl who planned to riot whether Nucks won or lost. They tried the same thing at the Olympics last year but failed. This is a known group of extremists who strategically planned this out.

Yes, meat heads from bars joined in, but this was no doing of the true Canucks fans. In fact, true Canuck fans went downtown to help cleanup the mess.

It is disgusting to see ppl act this way, and my thoughts go to families and victims who were k!lled or severely injured. I know of a Boston fan who was thrown off a bridge who died, and a man that was beaten who is now brain injured.

Peace
 6 years ago '04        #250
shabaz4242 38 heat pts38
space
space
^^^^^nice try by the vancouver police to try to cover up how retarded there fans and people r just face it they was upset happy for no reason an got it thrown in there face an couldent handle the truth that they was in that game 7 because of LUCK period

bottom line no fu*kin way just a large group of kids started that sh*t it was a chain reaction by losers who cant handle there lq ruined there reputation if they even had 1
 6 years ago '07        #251
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 shabaz4242 said:
^^^^^nice try by the vancouver police to try to cover up how retarded there fans and people r just face it they was upset happy for no reason an got it thrown in there face an couldent handle the truth that they was in that game 7 because of LUCK period

bottom line no fu*kin way just a large group of kids started that sh*t it was a chain reaction by losers who cant handle there lq ruined there reputation if they even had 1
This is the most retarded post, Canucks got there by Luck? Did you see the injuries players had? Kesler groin and hipp injury, lost their best dman the 1st game of the series, edler had 2 broken fingers, ehrhoff had a shoulder injury, they lost sammy against the preds, higgins was playing with a broken foot .. Just stop .... Get off your high horse
 06-19-2011, 02:19 AM         #252
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Don't feed the troll m-f
 6 years ago '04        #253
Mc Mastamind 
space
space
LOL yea m-f don't bother with ignorant losers; that's y I didn't bother replyin to him...just aint worth my time if ppl can be THAT stupid...only in America :)
 6 years ago '04        #254
shabaz4242 38 heat pts38
space
space
 m-f said:
This is the most retarded post, Canucks got there by Luck? Did you see the injuries players had? Kesler groin and hipp injury, lost their best dman the 1st game of the series, edler had 2 broken fingers, ehrhoff had a shoulder injury, they lost sammy against the preds, higgins was playing with a broken foot .. Just stop .... Get off your high horse
I never said y'all was lucky to make the playoff I said lucky to get to a game 7 other then a few lucky bounces they got series would of been over sooner be real bruins we're the more dominant team from game 3 on they had more heart was more phsycal an just took it to them your defense was dead at the end guys couldent even skate just beat up an fatigue period an u wanna cry bout injuries please Horton scored 2 clutch game winners in the playoffs u don't think that was a big lose? Smar
ting the fu*k up bruins just are better allstar goalie an had youngins on the team humiliating your star players lmao still can't believe no1 retaliated after what marchan did to the sudin sistee

Last edited by shabaz4242; 06-20-2011 at 06:08 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #255
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
Canucks are still a bunch of flopping, cheap shotting fairies. Surprised Canadian's are backing a team that is so disgraceful to their sport..
 6 years ago '05        #256
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,495 | Props total: 1357 1357
 tommymm96 said:
Canucks are still a bunch of flopping, cheap shotting fairies. Surprised Canadian's are backing a team that is so disgraceful to their sport..
couldn't resist

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #257
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 shabaz4242 said:
I never said y'all was lucky to make the playoff I said lucky to get to a game 7 other then a few lucky bounces they got series would of been over sooner be real bruins we're the more dominant team from game 3 on they had more heart was more phsycal an just took it to them your defense was dead at the end guys couldent even skate just beat up an fatigue period an u wanna cry bout injuries please Horton scored 2 clutch game winners in the playoffs u don't think that was a big lose? Smar
ting the fu*k up bruins just are better allstar goalie an had youngins on the team humiliating your star players lmao still can't believe no1 retaliated after what marchan did to the sudin sistee
Speak english.

Have you ever played a game of hockey in your life? the Horton injury was nothing compared to all the injuries the Canucks had and they still forced game 7. Stop.

Yes the Bruins dominated the last 3 games , in reality the Canucks should of had it in the bank in 5 games

Why would a Sedin retaliate to a player like marchand? Sedins are known pussies, him going after them makes him a pus*y himself.

Enjoy your dynasty though.
 6 years ago '07        #258
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 tommymm96 said:
A bruins fan talking about cheap shots.

I don't even care though, funny how much Bruins fans are on their high horse.

Props on the win, but shut uppppppppppp with the non sense.
 06-20-2011, 11:21 PM         #259
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Canucks are a bunch of pus*ys them all these fu*king hicks from the country come in and ruin the city yet instead of standing up n sh*t these n*ggas whip out there cell phones and encourage them cmon sun vancouver takes another L
 6 years ago '04        #260
shabaz4242 38 heat pts38
space
space
 m-f said:
Speak english.

Have you ever played a game of hockey in your life? the Horton injury was nothing compared to all the injuries the Canucks had and they still forced game 7. Stop.

Yes the Bruins dominated the last 3 games , in reality the Canucks should of had it in the bank in 5 games

Why would a Sedin retaliate to a player like marchand? Sedins are known pussies, him going after them makes him a pus*y himself.

Enjoy your dynasty though.
i played hockey for 4 years whats ur point? an this is hockey a broken finger or whateva excuse dont cut it plain an simple bruins were the better team an maybe not sedin but somebody retaliate wtf ur star player got face washed 5 times if some1 even got in chara face there was 3 bruins on there way just like reccie said "they lose together they fought together they drank together an they WON together'

some1 needs to stand up when ur star player is gettin disrespected
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
274 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
54 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy