WOW! Eminem has 2 albums go diamond! First rapper to do so

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #41
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,501 | Props total: 7288 7288
 uzi m.c. said:
The only thing that bothers me regarding this matter is some people try to make it as if he sells ONLY and EXCLUSIVELY cause he`s white, so, he could repeat one word throughout the whole album over the same beat and sell millions still. Right?
Yea he would.
 06-14-2011, 10:25 AM         #42
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm sure Nas would have two diamond albums if the people who listen to him had the disposable income Eminem fans have. Sales are about as reliable as IQ test. I ain't have to go to Lincoln high school to know that.
 7 years ago '06        #43
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,237 | Props total: 1725 1725
 pkilla111 said:
i thought 2pac or hov was. i could be wrong tho. i hope they are tho. cause everybody kno why em sells so much. n*gga could put anything on a disc and sell it no matter how bad it issmgoddamn head. that sh*ts not fair
not jay z, 2pac is.
 06-14-2011, 10:44 AM         #44
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:

[pic - click to view]

Most of that useless c*nts fans are white, Wayne hasnt sold near as much because he isnt good(simple science). A few bandwagonners latched onto one sh*tty song in 2008 and thats about it
How can use this photo to help your argument? The only things this tells me is white people are the only people who can afford his tickets.

Wayne has plenty of black fans, but blacks are the minority in this country, a substantial amount live in poverty. Of course he has tons of white fans. Hip-hop wouldn't be anything without white people spending their cash.

"All us blacks got is sports and entertainment, until we're even" -- Jay-Z.
 7 years ago '04        #45
*Free_Yayo* 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,609 | Props total: 305 305
 pkilla111 said:
not true. easily eminem. if that was the case hed have sold as much as em. fact. wayne hasnt even sold an eighth of wat em did
 7 years ago '06        #46
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,986 | Props total: 4013 4013
for him.

Lots of ignorance in this thread. Non-white people (blacks especially) think it's a diss when they bi*ch "It's because he's white. " but they don't realize by saying that they're shooting themselves on the foot too. :confused2: So black people can't buy albums? Black people don't have money? White people don't count or something? Maybe instead of whining, you should BUY fu*kin albums. Support your favorite artists.

Another classic that leaves me : "I don't hear nobody bumpin that in my hood."

So he has 2 diamond albums (millions sold in the US) and you haven't heard ONE person playing it? What are the odds? That shouldn't be a testament against Em, that should prove you live in a dark sh*thole.

Don Kaliko said:
not jay z, 2pac is.
Em's the highest selling rapper of all time. He passed Pac a while back. If you don't know this, as it was big hip hop news then
 06-14-2011, 10:57 AM         #47
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wayne has more black fans than Eminem. I bet Eminem wouldn't be selling if all of those white fans were substituted for black fans.
 06-14-2011, 11:00 AM         #48
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
seems like everybody here is mad that white people support em. "you know why he has 2 diamond albums" "only white people buy his sh*t" to bad black people dont support there own and maybe 1 of your artists would do the same. nothing but hating a.ss know it all punks on this site.
 7 years ago '04        #49
*Free_Yayo* 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,609 | Props total: 305 305
 Joe Budden said:
Wayne has more black fans than Eminem. I bet Eminem wouldn't be selling if all of those white fans were substituted for black fans.
No chance, em has fu*king millions and millions of black fans, just a bucketload of white fans. If you took out all of Em's white fans then he would still sell a heap more than Wayne, Kidding yourself if you think differently
 06-14-2011, 11:26 AM         #50
reybar11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Props. That's awesome for Em. Keep doing big shiz. Recovery should become diamond soon to then.
 7 years ago '11        #51
shutterbug 
space
space
space
$358 | Props total: 20 20
Lots of ignorance in this thread. Non-white people (blacks especially) think it's a diss when they bi*ch "It's because he's white. " but they don't realize by saying that they're shooting themselves on the foot too. So black people can't buy albums? Black people don't have money? White people don't count or something? Maybe instead of whining, you should BUY fu*kin albums. Support your favorite artists.

So he has 2 diamond albums (millions sold in the US) and you haven't heard ONE person playing it? What are the odds? That shouldn't be a testament against Em, that should prove you live in a dark sh*thole.
Real talk
 7 years ago '09        #52
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6210 6210
 *Free_Yayo* said:
No chance, em has fu*king millions and millions of black fans, just a bucketload of white fans. If you took out all of Em's white fans then he would still sell a heap more than Wayne, Kidding yourself if you think differently
Its better to have fans that buy music than a pack of pathetic leechers who resent artists that have fans that buy music. If 110% of the people who bought his albums are white he should be less than worried, who wants bum fans that dont pay to support an artist?

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 06-14-2011 at 12:29 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #53
space
space
 pkilla111 said:
not true. easily eminem. if that was the case hed have sold as much as em. fact. wayne hasnt even sold an eighth of wat em did
Wayne needs to be worried about selling as much as any black rapper 1st(then maybe your logic might hold some weight), he isnt even close to Jay and Pac
 7 years ago '06        #54
flipdipbone 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,933 | Props total: 467 467
yall take sh*t away from Em cuz he white??.....smh
 7 years ago '05        #55
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
People want to experience the old em after all the bullsh*t he puts out now
 7 years ago '10        #56
kzooyork12 1 heat pts
space
space
$119 | Props total: 0 0
im black and eminem is my favorite rapper, so those of yall that wanna pull the race card can fu*k yourselves...who said you had to be black to be a hip hop artist? music is universals, get over it..eminem will rip your favorite rapper any day, whether hes white or not
 7 years ago '04        #57
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,565 | Props total: 2425 2425
 RaIVIpAG3x said:
are ya n*ggas seriously hating? , i get tired of hearing he only sells so much cause he's white. What about vanilla ice, bubba sparxx ...etc ?. You guys really think the 20mil people that bought the cd are all white ?
 kzooyork12 said:
im black and eminem is my favorite rapper, so those of yall that wanna pull the race card can fu*k yourselves...who said you had to be black to be a hip hop artist? music is universals, get over it..eminem will rip your favorite rapper any day, whether hes white or not
 Storchaveli said:
Lots of ignorance in this thread. Non-white people (blacks especially) think it's a diss when they bi*ch "It's because he's white. " but they don't realize by saying that they're shooting themselves on the foot too. :confused2: So black people can't buy albums? Black people don't have money? White people don't count or something? Maybe instead of whining, you should BUY fu*kin albums. Support your favorite artists.

All of this

Some of yall are hating just to hate. I bet if it was Jay or Wayne, yall wouldn't be saying none of that sh*t.

Last edited by NBA Brawler; 06-14-2011 at 01:09 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #58
space
space
 pkilla111 said:
exactly what i was tryna say. you special edd? fuk u talkin bout
Why has Wayne not sold more than or anywhere near as much as Jay Z? why can he not sell one album outside America?

You really think being a pasty skinned goofball would help him? i think beyond reasonable doubt he would do worse than he already does

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 06-14-2011 at 01:09 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #59
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,464 | Props total: 593 593
when i was in thailand, the muay thai trainers were huge eminem fans, them n*ggas had the original cds and everything, so eminem is on some world wide sh*t.
 7 years ago '10        #60
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Why has Wayne not sold more than Jay Z? why can he not sell one album outside America?

coz he is wack
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
229 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy