WWE's JBL Responds To LeBron James Blaming God For His NBA Finals Loss

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-14-2011, 03:38 AM         #61
P Griff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
JBL been that n*gga since the APA days
 7 years ago '07        #62
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
man this sh*t has got to stop damn. Can LBJ say anything with out every homo in the planet given his 2 cents fu*k. I hope we dont see LBJ k!lling himself later cause other ppl have done it for far less. He never blame god for the lost all he said was god has another plan for me . and winning the finals rite now is not it simple as that.

if u are close to god and know god u think god has a plan for you. And everything in your life is part of that plan. Why is everyone taking everything he says and try to fu*king turn it into something else, since when did everyone become a fu*king doctor i am srry for rant but sh*t how much sh*t are they gonna give this dude ppl just love to here themself talk about other ppl problems cause its better then talking about there own
Stfu
 7 years ago '04        #63
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,974 | Props total: 3471 3471
I thought LBJ was talking about David Stern
 7 years ago '10        #64
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92
 Quik said:
wrestlers firin shots at bron now :wtf:
He used to work for wall street dude its straight paid and has knowledge. :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '08        #65
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,016 | Props total: 19927 19927
 MochaWhitey said:
JBL, LBJ...

I'm losing my fu*king mind.
 7 years ago '06        #66
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 963 963
 MochaWhitey said:
JBL, LBJ...

:wow:
 7 years ago '08        #67
DJFatal_EC 
space
space
$45 | Props total: 6 6
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
man this sh*t has got to stop damn. Can LBJ say anything with out every homo in the planet given his 2 cents fu*k. I hope we dont see LBJ k!lling himself later cause other ppl have done it for far less. He never blame god for the lost all he said was god has another plan for me . and winning the finals rite now is not it simple as that.

if u are close to god and know god u think god has a plan for you. And everything in your life is part of that plan. Why is everyone taking everything he says and try to fu*king turn it into something else, since when did everyone become a fu*king doctor i am srry for rant but sh*t how much sh*t are they gonna give this dude ppl just love to here themself talk about other ppl problems cause its better then talking about there own
what he said
 06-14-2011, 07:09 AM         #68
R_U_Serious 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this simply proves that james is famous beyond his sport.
 7 years ago '07        #69
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
 7 years ago '06        #70
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
Sometimes you have to think about what you wish for, he wanted more and now he is getting more...of everything. It's funny to me, if he was an actor no one would say leave him alone I dont think. sh*t, if a wrestler said half the stuff he said that might p!ss people off i don't think you would hear as much but for some reason people take him more seriously than others. Funny.

Dont get me wrong though, the sh*t is funny as hell!!!! Reporters are going to ask everyone about this for a while.

Last edited by ClevelandRay; 06-14-2011 at 07:14 AM..
 06-14-2011, 07:57 AM         #71
bdp1510 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anybody can try and front all they want but, we live in america where everything you say will have consequences, despite the freedom we're supposed to have, and its usually the people with the most money doing the judging, that's just how it goes
 7 years ago '06        #72
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 old-skool said:

[B]"There are reportedly one billion people in this world that are hungry, several wars and people worldwide trying to get over terrible disasters-I don’t believe God cares who won the NBA Finals.
I don't believe God cares about the 1 bilion hungry people, several wars or disaster otherwise they wouldn't be happening in the first goddamn place. Religious people need to stfu.
 7 years ago '05        #73
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,690 | Props total: 516 516
 GUNIT-FINEST said:

The first thing is that I never heard LeBron mention the word god after any post game interview win or lose, but now he wants to do it. The difference between him and J.T. is that Terry is way more consistent than LeBron thanking god after games.

I'm tired of n*ggas like you sticking up for this dude like he never did stuff wrong to rub players or fans the wrong way. With the decision, celebration when the three signed with Miami, him bumping into his coach on purpose, ducking the media after the Cavs lost to the Magic, making fun of Dirk being sick and the list goes on.

Skip was right LeBron is 26, looks 36, but ACTS 16
 7 years ago '10        #74
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
 MochaWhitey said:
JBL, LBJ...

7 years ago '07        #75
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
this n*gga aint been sh*t since farok and bradshaw
 7 years ago '05        #76
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,923 | Props total: 30316 30316
Lol dude is a clown
Lebron is feeling it now. NBA jam created team a.ss n*gga

Atleast wade has a ring
 7 years ago '06        #77
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,103 | Props total: 223 223
JBL responds to LBJ about GOD, this is GOHQATNRIS
 7 years ago '05        #78
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,308 | Props total: 6437 6437
 justinjones said:
people also thanks god for the most random sh!t

i seen people say that kind of line all the time about different situations
thats because your supposed to. nothing is random.
 7 years ago '09        #79
MrPrez510 
space
space
$1,023 | Props total: 87 87
I understand the comments JBL made, but he should have kept these to himself. He didn't make himself look better for pointing out what he deems as faults in Lebron's relationship with his God and what he feels that relationship should be about.
 7 years ago '04        #80
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6514 6514
 critique_2k said:
thats because your supposed to. nothing is random.
with jbl logic god doesn't care that you made it to the store before it closes either

i remember when he was justin "hawk" bradshaw

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
17 comments
23 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy