WWE's JBL Responds To LeBron James Blaming God For His NBA Finals Loss

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
154 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
125 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 Blacknitro said:
This is crazy. Everyone is checking this guy left and right.
it was inevitable. after that sh*t he did on espn with the decision, how did you not expect this? i personally think he is getting off easy after the sh*t they did on espn last summer
 06-14-2011, 12:13 AM         #42
nc4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
man this sh*t has got to stop damn. Can LBJ say anything with out every homo in the planet given his 2 cents fu*k. I hope we dont see LBJ k!lling himself later cause other ppl have done it for far less. He never blame god for the lost all he said was god has another plan for me . and winning the finals rite now is not it simple as that.

if u are close to god and know god u think god has a plan for you. And everything in your life is part of that plan. Why is everyone taking everything he says and try to fu*king turn it into something else, since when did everyone become a fu*king doctor i am srry for rant but sh*t how much sh*t are they gonna give this dude ppl just love to here themself talk about other ppl problems cause its better then talking about there own
4sho homie, i didn't see anybody tlkn about Jason Terry for "thanking god for that opportunity to win a championship"? I guess God IS a Mavericks fan. lol
 6 years ago '04        #43
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
Its clear to see that

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #44
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546
space
space
$92,253 | Props total: 69845 69845
lebron gonna pull the trigger
 6 years ago '07        #45
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
Haters gonna hate Bron got the world furious, another example of words taken outta context
 6 years ago '04        #46
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,289 | Props total: 11210 11210
nah, for real, bron is a bi*ch ... 2 many passes have been given

i don't care about this comment but there hass been plenty others
 6 years ago '04        #47
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,161 | Props total: 1607 1607
God has a plan for everybody dude, he doesn't disregard anybody cus of their accomplishments or status in life
 6 years ago '04        #48
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,289 | Props total: 11210 11210
 nc4life said:
4sho homie, i didn't see anybody tlkn about Jason Terry for "thanking god for that opportunity to win a championship"? I guess God IS a Mavericks fan. lol
ok, i will ...

like anyone else who says that, they're stupid. this wrestling fella is correct. durant is the worst with this, btw ...
 06-14-2011, 12:22 AM         #49
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the lebron bashing isn't fun,because most of it is gay,and REACHING.....now it's a problem that he said god knows when it's his time?????.....people say that literally ALL THE TIME..about a MYRIAD OF THINGS....

watching people cry,and twist everything lebron says into the worst thing ever is FAR worse then having sat there,and watched "the decision"...
 06-14-2011, 12:28 AM         #50
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 old-skool said:

[pic - click to view]

Basketball superstar LeBron James' Miami Heat came up short in the NBA finals, losing the decisive Game 6 against the Dallas Mavericks. In a post-game press conference, LeBron gave the following explanation as to why his star-studded team was unable to bring home the championship they promised the city of Miami:

"The Greater Man upstairs know when it's my time. Right now isn't the time."

It wasn't that the Mavericks were a better team, it's God's fault.

Former WWE superstar John Bradshaw Layfield has posted a lengthy response to the claims of "King James," which he calls a classless move. JBL wrote on Facebook:

"There are reportedly one billion people in this world that are hungry, several wars and people worldwide trying to get over terrible disasters-I donít believe God cares who won the NBA Finals."

"LeBron James brought his ďtalentsĒ to South Beach, too bad those ďtalentsĒ donít include a heart-or the ability for correct introspection. Now, after the worst final choke in history his answer is that God didnít want him to win. He tweeted ďThe greater man upstairs knows when it is my time. Right now isnít the time.Ē At least he acknowledged that God is the greater man.

"Does this mean that God is a Maverick fan? Or that God was rooting for Dirk or Jason? Or that God was just rooting against Miami?... Thank God for your health, for your family, for the opportunity-but please donít thank God anymore for sports victories-I donít believe he is a sports fan, and I hope he is not because I hope he has bigger issues to work on.

"And, PLEASE whatever you do-donít blame him for your losses-that is just classless.

"Now as LeBron stated so emphatically-Iíll go back to my daily life as we commoners tend to do. Which isnít so bad-and, BTW, I have as many rings as LeBron."

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #51
dahabi 90 heat pts90
space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 1240 1240
 old-skool said:
"There are reportedly one billion people in this world that are hungry, several wars and people worldwide trying to get over terrible disasters-I donít believe God cares who won the NBA Finals."

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #52
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,443 | Props total: 527 527
How yall know it was "GOD," he was talking about?

6 years ago '08        #53
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
He just fu*kin ether'd the sh*t outta him....i really fu*kin hope he doesn't win sh*t in his career...
 6 years ago '04        #54
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,898 | Props total: 2529 2529
"There are reportedly one billion people in this world that are hungry, several wars and people worldwide trying to get over terrible disasters-I don’t believe God cares who won the NBA Finals."

I think he wasnt taken a shot at the god comment but the. Im going to live my life you have to wake up to your own problem comment.
 6 years ago '11        #55
KushGotMeFaded 
space
space
$238 | Props total: 0 0
If you dont want people to criticize everything you say, then dont call yourself "King" and the "Chosen One" and put sh*t on twitter for the whole world to see after you just choked...AGAIN!. Its that simple.
 6 years ago '05        #56
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
J......B.......L......?????

gtfoh

6 years ago '11        #57
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
 Future said:
He just fu*kin ether'd the sh*t outta him....i really fu*kin hope he doesn't win sh*t in his career...
 6 years ago '04        #58
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,911 | Props total: 620 620
 KushGotMeFaded said:
If you dont want people to criticize everything you say, then dont call yourself "King" and the "Chosen One" and put sh*t on twitter for the whole world to see after you just choked...AGAIN!. Its that simple.
why cant he call himself king and chosen one? is that a crime? if you remember sports illustrated put him on the cover of the mag as a junior in high school with the "chosen one" title way before he got the tattoo. and because a dude is confident and fails, he deserves this kind of barrage from the media? i dont think you understand the scope of whats going on. thats a lot for any one person
 6 years ago '06        #59
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,027 | Props total: 18795 18795
n*ggas be bitter as fu*k and on LeBron d!ck man....
 6 years ago '08        #60
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23314 23314
Those problems will never end so either God isn't doing his job or he just stopped giving fu*k
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
19 hours ago