WWE's JBL Responds To LeBron James Blaming God For His NBA Finals Loss

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
63 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
illmatic45ACP 9 heat pts
space
space
$833 | Props total: 46 46
 N Nyce said:
lebron just got a virtual closeline from hell

7 years ago '04        #22
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,058 | Props total: 19913 19913
isnt JBL one of the announcers??? dude is like in his 40s-50s now? I remember in the 90s i used to watch RAW and heard his name alot... like JBL, what do u think.... same dude?
 7 years ago '10        #23
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,374 | Props total: 9645 9645
 TanstA! said:
isnt JBL one of the announcers??? dude is like in his 40s-50s now? I remember in the 90s i used to watch RAW and heard his name alot... like JBL, what do u think.... same dude?
Yep...
 7 years ago '05        #24
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
they have given bron more than enough ammo to have bulletin board material for the next ten years.... IF this n*gga does not return in November a new player, he has no hope and Wade will have to continue to carry the team...
 7 years ago '04        #25
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,918 | Props total: 635 635
tell that wrestler that God has done a better job with the NBA finals than he has feeding those billion starving children. maybe he doesnt have a point afterall...

its sickening now how people are taking shots at this young dude. just plain disgusting...
 06-13-2011, 11:26 PM         #26
Cipherr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
JBL? n*ggas is crawling out of sports history to ether this n*gga. Gotdamn.
 7 years ago '05        #27
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,222 | Props total: 15785 15785
You got former wrestlers taking shots at this guy now? Damn....its going to be long off-season for Lebron.
 7 years ago '05        #28
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
guess what? religion is a buncha bullsh*t...sorry
 7 years ago '05        #29
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,196 | Props total: 11805 11805
 MochaWhitey said:
JBL, LBJ...

I'm losing my fu*king mind.
 7 years ago '11        #30
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
God supposedly has a plan for EVERYONE so why wouldnt God care about the finals?
 7 years ago '08        #31
Ridah 
space
space
$862 | Props total: 252 252
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
LIES that just bs excuses lbj would of got talked about no matter what . What he says just gives haters another reason to hate him but there nothing he could of done to avoid getting all the hate.

mean while wade gets no blame and he suppose to be the leader
u sir are the laughing stock of bx sit down n shut up homo
 7 years ago '05        #32
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
All this hate is the reason why Lebron James's ego is where it is. BECAUSE LOVE OR HATE EM YOU WATCHING..................... AND DEEP DOWN THE CRAZY SOB IS MORE FLATTERED BY THAT THAN ACTUALLY PLAYING BALL. HIS TALENTS WILL ONE DAY GET HIM A RING. BUT TO BECOME THE MOST RECOGNIZABLE FIGURE IN THE WORLD IS BIGGER THAN B-BALL. HATERS HAVE MADE HIM BIGGER THAN B-BALL CONGRATS!!!!!!! #TRUTHHURTS. If nobody was talking about him .................. he would then be worried. But when the whole world on your d!ck ............... who really gives a fu*k what they say. LBJ is a FAME CHASER.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 06-13-2011 at 11:47 PM..
 06-13-2011, 11:50 PM         #33
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Armen87 said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #34
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,787 | Props total: 4903 4903
If this n*gga's life is basketball and it is. What is wrong with him saying what he said. This isn't the same as asking God for your team to win a basketball game or asking God for Jason Terry to miss that 3 pointer or a kicker to miss that game winning field goal (right Peyton?). The dude's life is basketball...his greatest success will be winning a title. If he believes God will have a say in that then he has the right to believe and say that.

But this n*gga above me is right. LeBron in the course of 11 months became the most polarizing athlete in the world. Why the world...because we in the US don't give a fu*k about soccer stars but everybody knows who LeBron is. He has transcended basketball.

Last edited by iggyemu; 06-13-2011 at 11:56 PM..
 7 years ago '11        #35
SiekaSiklo 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,444 | Props total: 1110 1110
 BEAST7 said:

this is utterly ridiculous
Lebron "i want to thank God for this CHIP"
people" what, lebron is saying God cares more about him winning a chip than all the people suffering. aw man he is so arrogant, all he does is think of himself, he is self absorbed, what a douche

like cmon its out of hand
 Rendition said:
This is a case of hanging on every word he says

Its ok for someone to think God has a plan for him

I don't think it was a knock against the mavs or anyone else

I'm saying this because mike wilbon also said something line this

It's a reach
at n*ggas lives that revolve around LeBron it's a damn shame how they can take one phrase out of context so easily it's the same damn thing they did with the Pippen remarks about LeBron
 7 years ago '10        #36
Superboy504 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,919 | Props total: 147 147
I can agree!:applause:
 7 years ago '05        #37
lokey19 6 heat pts
space
space
$946 | Props total: 277 277
 Optimus Crime said:
He never said go back to their sh*tty life.. He said that at the end of the day they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today. They have the same personal problems they had today.

Nothing about sh*tty lives... I'm not a Lebron fan, hell I'm not even a basketball fan, but I do think that these finals have been disgusting... and I'm gla dto over... And no matter what he said... They would not have loved him... and you know this...
But knowing this why would you even open your mouth. Why feed the bears the get mad when they return to your residence. Also the post game was disgusting. Dude is a child and the media should treat him accordingly. Ignore his simple a.ss and maybe he will have a chance to grow up. All this from a die hard cleveland fan
 7 years ago '04        #38
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 Rendition said:
Its ok for someone to think God has a plan for him
for weak a.ss minded people maybe
 7 years ago '10        #39
KJHARDY 82 heat pts82
space
space
$20,950 | Props total: 8634 8634
I could see him ranting about this

Last edited by KJHARDY; 06-14-2011 at 12:04 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #40
igotjshoe 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,661 | Props total: 36 36
I don't think I've ever seen an athlete fall from public favor like this w/o being arrested or cheating on his wife........
Dude is squeaky clean off the court(as far as what the public knows) and he is still labeled as douche......
No dope, no guns, no domestic violence, no club f!ghts, no r*pe cases, no nothing, but still people hate him.......I'm not a 'Bron fan but I feel sorry for the guy........oh well.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy