WWE's JBL Responds To LeBron James Blaming God For His NBA Finals Loss

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #1
8119 pageviews
97 comments

old-skool 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,130 | Props total: 1359 1359
WWE's JBL Responds To LeBron James Blaming God For His NBA Finals Loss

[pic - click to view]

Basketball superstar LeBron James' Miami Heat came up short in the NBA finals, losing the decisive Game 6 against the Dallas Mavericks. In a post-game press conference, LeBron gave the following explanation as to why his star-studded team was unable to bring home the championship they promised the city of Miami:

"The Greater Man upstairs know when it's my time. Right now isn't the time."

It wasn't that the Mavericks were a better team, it's God's fault.

Former WWE superstar John Bradshaw Layfield has posted a lengthy response to the claims of "King James," which he calls a classless move. JBL wrote on Facebook:

"There are reportedly one billion people in this world that are hungry, several wars and people worldwide trying to get over terrible disasters-I don’t believe God cares who won the NBA Finals."

"LeBron James brought his “talents” to South Beach, too bad those “talents” don’t include a heart-or the ability for correct introspection. Now, after the worst final choke in history his answer is that God didn’t want him to win. He tweeted “The greater man upstairs knows when it is my time. Right now isn’t the time.” At least he acknowledged that God is the greater man.

"Does this mean that God is a Maverick fan? Or that God was rooting for Dirk or Jason? Or that God was just rooting against Miami?... Thank God for your health, for your family, for the opportunity-but please don’t thank God anymore for sports victories-I don’t believe he is a sports fan, and I hope he is not because I hope he has bigger issues to work on.

"And, PLEASE whatever you do-don’t blame him for your losses-that is just classless.

"Now as LeBron stated so emphatically-I’ll go back to my daily life as we commoners tend to do. Which isn’t so bad-and, BTW, I have as many rings as LeBron."

[pic - click to view]

http://wrestleheat.com/jb .. nals-loss=7856

97 comments for "WWE's JBL Responds To LeBron James Blaming God For His NBA Finals Loss"

7 years ago '08        #2
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
BTW, I have as many rings as LeBron."
 06-13-2011, 04:14 PM         #3
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is a case of hanging on every word he says

Its ok for someone to think God has a plan for him

I don't think it was a knock against the mavs or anyone else

I'm saying this because mike wilbon also said something line this

It's a reach
 7 years ago '05        #4
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
man this sh*t has got to stop damn. Can LBJ say anything with out every homo in the planet given his 2 cents fu*k. I hope we dont see LBJ k!lling himself later cause other ppl have done it for far less. He never blame god for the lost all he said was god has another plan for me . and winning the finals rite now is not it simple as that.

if u are close to god and know god u think god has a plan for you. And everything in your life is part of that plan. Why is everyone taking everything he says and try to fu*king turn it into something else, since when did everyone become a fu*king doctor i am srry for rant but sh*t how much sh*t are they gonna give this dude ppl just love to here themself talk about other ppl problems cause its better then talking about there own
 7 years ago '04        #5
Quik 1 heat pts
space
space
$264 | Props total: 0 0
wrestlers firin shots at bron now :wtf:
 7 years ago '08        #6
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,761 | Props total: 12229 12229
Bron needs sensitivity training.

I understand what he meant but he shoulda just left it alone...on top of that to say everybody else gotta go bak to their sh*tty life---really could have left that out.

All he needed to say was....we lost, I played like sh*t, I will be in the gym everyday this summer to right the wrong of the Finals. The world would have loved his humility.
 06-13-2011, 04:25 PM         #7
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Waiting on a tennis player to fire shots at him

A golfer already has
 7 years ago '07        #8
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
JBL ftw!!
 7 years ago '04        #9
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,411 | Props total: 6438 6438
people also thanks god for the most random sh!t

i seen people say that kind of line all the time about different situations
 06-13-2011, 04:33 PM         #10
N Nyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lebron just got a virtual closeline from hell
 06-13-2011, 04:35 PM         #11
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and who cares what some washed up wrestler think again?
 7 years ago '04        #12
DEscalade 
space
space
$2,345 | Props total: 11 11

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #13
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 318 318
JBL, LBJ...

I'm losing my fu*king mind.
 7 years ago '09        #14
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,178 | Props total: 2571 2571
God is not a sports fan but a loss and the ramifications of it could be trials god wants each of the Miami heat players to go through... Reason being = Unknown...
 06-13-2011, 04:37 PM         #15
PinkFloyd87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
man this sh*t has got to stop damn. Can LBJ say anything with out every homo in the planet given his 2 cents fu*k. I hope we dont see LBJ k!lling himself later cause other ppl have done it for far less. He never blame god for the lost all he said was god has another plan for me . and winning the finals rite now is not it simple as that.

if u are close to god and know god u think god has a plan for you. And everything in your life is part of that plan. Why is everyone taking everything he says and try to fu*king turn it into something else, since when did everyone become a fu*king doctor i am srry for rant but sh*t how much sh*t are they gonna give this dude ppl just love to here themself talk about other ppl problems cause its better then talking about there own
None of these critics would'nt say this had LBJ closed his mouth and thought before he spoke.

He needs to think about the things he says before he actually says it, his post-game interviews are NATION WIDE viewed.
 7 years ago '07        #16
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 2525 2525
 Mike Nitty said:
Bron needs sensitivity training.

I understand what he meant but he shoulda just left it alone...on top of that to say everybody else gotta go bak to their sh*tty life---really could have left that out.

All he needed to say was....we lost, I played like sh*t, I will be in the gym everyday this summer to right the wrong of the Finals. The world would have loved his humility.
He never said go back to their sh*tty life.. He said that at the end of the day they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today. They have the same personal problems they had today.

Nothing about sh*tty lives... I'm not a Lebron fan, hell I'm not even a basketball fan, but I do think that these finals have been disgusting... and I'm gla dto over... And no matter what he said... They would not have loved him... and you know this...
 7 years ago '05        #17
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 PinkFloyd87 said:
None of these critics would'nt say this had LBJ closed his mouth and thought before he spoke.

He needs to think about the things he says before he actually says it, his post-game interviews are NATION WIDE viewed.
LIES that just bs excuses lbj would of got talked about no matter what . What he says just gives haters another reason to hate him but there nothing he could of done to avoid getting all the hate.

mean while wade gets no blame and he suppose to be the leader
 06-13-2011, 04:42 PM         #18
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DEscalade said:
I like Jbl. Him being champ back in ALL of 2004 was the last time wwe was good. What a run my man convinced vince to let him have

His comments, dead on.
 7 years ago '04        #19
YoungForcers 
space
space
$2,089 | Props total: 147 147
lebron taking l's to wrestlers now
 7 years ago '10        #20
BEAST7 1 heat pts
space
space
$459 | Props total: 75 75

this is utterly ridiculous
Lebron "i want to thank God for this CHIP"
people" what, lebron is saying God cares more about him winning a chip than all the people suffering. aw man he is so arrogant, all he does is think of himself, he is self absorbed, what a douche

like cmon its out of hand
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy