Lil wayne - Dear Anne

most viewed right now
 92
I will marry this woman for real.
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
43 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 65
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #81
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$8,643 | Props total: 2617 2617
 GoDzSoN35 said:
Not saying your wrong, but what in this song makes you think Anne is Stan's mother? He starts of the song saying Anne is HIS #1 fan. Why would she be the fan of Em or Lil Wayne for that matter? Even if it is Stan's mom, why would he be writing a prison letter to her? A bunch of random thoughts about nothing. The whole song makes no sense.
okay man. Your interpretation is different than mine and I won't condemn you for that. We just ain't on the same page. she's either Stan's mom or his girl, cuz in the song he says "Sorry about stan." You listened to the song?
 7 years ago '06        #82
Affectz 164 heat pts164
space
avatar space
space
$8,472 | Props total: 5878 5878
Alrite its a cool song,for those who just saying this song isnt about anything ,your wrong,its about wayne writing to his number one fan being comfortable telling her his problems,cool sh*t,he flipped the stan concept nice,instead of being weirded out like em towards his stan weezy likes the idea of connecting with a huge fan
 7 years ago '05        #83
GoDzSoN35 
space
avatar space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
 jayjay2 said:
okay man. Your interpretation is different than mine and I won't condemn you for that. We just ain't on the same page. she's either Stan's mom or his girl, cuz in the song he says "Sorry about stan." You listened to the song?
Bruh, i listened to it twice and read the lyrics twice and it still jus sounds like a.ss lol

Wait...I feel like Stan in that South Park episode last week

Ive read at least 3 interpretations from other people. nobody knows what this is about.
 7 years ago '10        #84
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$8,643 | Props total: 2617 2617
 Affectz said:
Alrite its a cool song,for those who just saying this song isnt about anything ,your wrong,its about wayne writing to his number one fan being comfortable telling her his problems,cool sh*t,he flipped the stan concept nice,instead of being weirded out like em towards his stan weezy likes the idea of connecting with a huge fan
:agreement6:
 7 years ago '10        #85
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$8,643 | Props total: 2617 2617
 GoDzSoN35 said:
Bruh, i listened to it twice and read the lyrics twice and it still jus sounds like a.ss lol

Wait...I feel like Stan in that South Park episode last week

Ive read at least 3 interpretations from other people. nobody knows what this is about.
That's cool, dude just said the real deal about it above me who i quoted.
 7 years ago '05        #86
Martel 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$15,078 | Props total: 3222 3222
ehhh. I just expected it to be way more epic/gritty. The sample itself sounds like some fu*ked up shyt is about to happen but at the end it's just like "That's all? ain't nobody die?!" :omfg: he shoulda used another beat if he wanted to make a thank you song to a fan or whatever the hell he's talkin about cause that shyt too grimy. I can't even bring myself to like this, but that's what I get for hyping up a snippet..
 06-13-2011, 04:09 PM         #87
104  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sound kinda extra to me. like zzz... not really Wayne's vibe, plus he hasn't been the same since he came out to me. That hunger is not there like it was, sounds like he is on autopilot and thinks that's OK.
 7 years ago '10        #88
ATL 770 
space
space
space
$183 | Props total: 101 101
 O D said:
raw a.ss beat. but this just proves wayne cant make a song with substance. fail.

[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '11        #89
spittapilottalk 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$7,054 | Props total: 2 2
 GoDzSoN35 said:
Clearly! im wondering if people actually listened to the same song i did. Cause the one i heard was a.ss.

Everybody sayin its dope, but cant say what its about
lmao word. incoherent as fu*k.
 7 years ago '05        #90
GoDzSoN35 
space
avatar space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
 jayjay2 said:
That's cool, dude just said the real deal about it above me who i quoted.
yeah, i mean....thas my general interpretation too. I just have a feeling the actual meaning will be much different when it comes out. Like its lil wayne's grandmother that died and he writing her a letter to heaven or some sh*t. Now that would be ill. But i think its all just speculation from here. Whatever the meaning is. I just think it could have been executed better.
 06-13-2011, 04:24 PM         #91
pabloescobarjr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm sure (shore) like white sand

i like that.
 7 years ago '10        #92
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$8,643 | Props total: 2617 2617
 GoDzSoN35 said:
yeah, i mean....thas my general interpretation too. I just have a feeling the actual meaning will be much different when it comes out. Like its lil wayne's grandmother that died and he writing her a letter to heaven or some sh*t. Now that would be ill. But i think its all just speculation from here. Whatever the meaning is. I just think it could have been executed better.
I feel that, we just need wayne to come out and squash it
 7 years ago '09        #93
5_star_smitty|m 210 heat pts210
space
avatar space
space
$44,708 | Props total: 4261 4261
not often the swizz beatz production is the best part of the song
 7 years ago '11        #94
spittapilottalk 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$7,054 | Props total: 2 2
you gotta be a sheep a.ss stan to say this song was hot or even say you know what the fu*k this dude was talking about. lmaooo
 7 years ago '05        #95
GoDzSoN35 
space
avatar space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
 jayjay2 said:
I feel that, we just need wayne to come out and squash it
 7 years ago '06        #96
esvi 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$2,325 | Props total: 920 920
liked the song
but
for real dude is spittin random lines

he REALLY can't make a song with a subject matter or concept (anymore?)
 7 years ago '09        #97
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,514 | Props total: 292 292
Swizz sampled the russian song from tatu

cant believe it
 7 years ago '07        #98
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
its meh
 7 years ago '04        #99
NBA Brawler 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$17,842 | Props total: 2865 2865
It was alright to me but the beat is the best part of the song
 7 years ago '04        #100
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$12,814 | Props total: 5046 5046
WOW!!!! THIS sh*t IS CRACK!!!!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 33
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
58 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
20 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside What if The Documentary 2 Looked Like This!!!
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
180 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
74 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
269 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy