The Official "I Love KREAYSHAWN" Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
96 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
120 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
82 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #141
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,634 | Props total: 8564 8564
this is like the song of the month a month ago.

n*ggaz couldnt stop talking about it.
 6 years ago '04        #142
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
but the real question is kreashawn really boxxy?

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #143
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,791 | Props total: 1796 1796
 l0udm0uf said:
first heard of this Kreashawn bi*ch when she was cryin for getting kicked outta Lil B Circle, then I saw the Bumpin Bumpin video. which is NOT hot... so needless to say, I was not checkin for Gucci Gucci for the longest time. The name alone turned me off...

but ill be got damned if the first time I peeped it i didnt add the sh*t to the playlist!
obviously cant take this sh*t serious but it BUMPS! and im diggin her stly in this video.
do ur think krayshawn as long as its down this lane

1 big room... fulla bad bi*ches!

any other real heads actually surprise urself when u gave this a listen??

I agree, if you actually take the hate out your ears for one sec then you would see that it's actually a decent song, sure it's no Nas, but its catchy "music" and not all rap music has to be super duper "lyrical" . It sure beats some Soulja Boy or Wakka Flacka. Her swag definitely helps, her "it" factor is through the roof and augments her delivery very very well.

Do you know where I can find that video of her crying over Lil B??? can't seem to find it anywhere.

and We need to hurry up with a " I Love Lil Debbie Thread "

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #144
onlyonesmoke 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,221 | Props total: 708 708
I like the song gucci gucci, but that's it.. this is a one hit wonder..

I big Room full of Fat bi*ches.....lol

[pic - click to view]

06-21-2011, 01:00 AM         #145
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is that bi*ch name really deb i thought it was jordan
 6 years ago '05        #146
C19932 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,791 | Props total: 78 78
didn't like her music at first but gave it a second try and now I kept replaying bumpin bumpin...

feels more like trance song rather than hip hop, but I'm cool with that
 6 years ago '04        #147
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
I dunno why this chick decided to diss Nicki Minaj AND Lady Gaga in the same interview straight out the gate, she could've collab'ed with both and had her stardom shoot through the roof, chick wasn't thinking.
 6 years ago '05        #148
Ari Gold 315 heat pts315 OP
space
space
$15,213 | Props total: 1185 1185

[video - click to view]

I think my baby is lesbian
 6 years ago '05        #149
space
space
 psylence2k said:
I agree, if you actually take the hate out your ears for one sec then you would see that it's actually a decent song, sure it's no Nas, but its catchy "music" and not all rap music has to be super duper "lyrical" . It sure beats some Soulja Boy or Wakka Flacka. Her swag definitely helps, her "it" factor is through the roof and augments her delivery very very well.

Do you know where I can find that video of her crying over Lil B??? can't seem to find it anywhere.

and We need to hurry up with a " I Love Lil Debbie Thread "

[pic - click to view]

You're not playing bro!!! lmao..I'd make one but i don't have the Bandwith for all hher s3xy a.ss pics! :( fu*king photo bucket!!!!
 6 years ago '04        #150
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
I dunno about yall but I'm just waiting on that Kreayshawn and V-nasty ft. Nas Joint

They need to go ahead and bless the streets w/ that, got a kid waiting like
 6 years ago '06        #151
santana2009 
space
space
$1,088 | Props total: 255 255
 C19932 said:
didn't like her music at first but gave it a second try and now I kept replaying bumpin bumpin...

feels more like trance song rather than hip hop, but I'm cool with that
Feeling bumpin bumpin too i hated it at first but its grown on me as a DANCE/TRANCE song it's really dope the beat.
 6 years ago '07        #152
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,384 | Props total: 16032 16032
if it didn't have her rappin on the beat (which is more dubstep) none of ya'll would give it a chance either ...just because a bunch dudes want to pork this breezy is the only reason why she is relevant..further more its like the same few dudes playin the youtube channel over and over...prolly on the y fap mode.. that prolly got most of its plays..other than that.. I do not hear a bunch of chics praisin this song at all...cause all of them are on they gucci prada isht, and most would frown on a chic that shops at goodwill
 6 years ago '04        #153
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 Damagegadget said:
if it didn't have her rappin on the beat (which is more dubstep) none of ya'll would give it a chance either ...just because a bunch dudes want to pork this breezy is the only reason why she is relevant..further more its like the same few dudes playin the youtube channel over and over...prolly on the y fap mode.. that prolly got most of its plays..other than that.. I do not hear a bunch of chics praisin this song at all...cause all of them are on they gucci prada isht, and most would frown on a chic that shops at goodwill
I'm sure everyone knows its her "it" factor and unique charisma that carriers her appeal through the roof, just like swag plays a factor with prettty much every rapper. Do you think Lil Wayne lyrics are anything special without his personality to back them??

I gotta disagree with the female thing tho, I know mad chicks I see on the daily who own gucci, louie, prada, fendi, etc shyt (mostly bags or shoes) that say they feeling this song hard, as well as chicks always talking about how much they feeling it on my twitter, I also follow Kreayshawn on my twitter and she does nothing but retweet girls all day who are praising her and saying they just bought it off itunes. In actuality I see more girls hyping her than guys, only on BX does it seem the opposite because there's vastly more guys posting here already. If you didn't know already, chicks are more sheep than guys are, they are always looking to jump on wuteva the "new" thing is even if it means trashing the majority of their wardrobe to be down with it.
 6 years ago '04        #154
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 fred dibnah said:
^^^^^^^^

The chi chi is strong in this one

fu*k out of here with that "swag" bullsh*t
how old are you 15?

What's wrong with using a word that has been apart of the english dictionary since shakespeare ??? You gonna stop using an actual word because it became "hip" ?? that makes YOU the sheep.

If your favorite rapper says it, what does that make you ??

lol @ clowns thinking they're too "old" to say swag, if you're THAT old then you're probably too old to be wasting your time on a forum.

Look in the mirror, reading a whole paragraph and picking one word to express your vague disdain of a whole stance makes your pretentious adolescence pretty evident. Try something a little more intelligent to look "cool" next time .

Last edited by psylence2k; 06-22-2011 at 03:28 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #155
space
space
 psylence2k said:
I'm sure everyone knows its her "it" factor and unique charisma that carriers her appeal through the roof, just like swag plays a factor with prettty much every rapper. Do you think Lil Wayne lyrics are anything special without his personality to back them??

I gotta disagree with the female thing tho, I know mad chicks I see on the daily who own gucci, louie, prada, fendi, etc shyt (mostly bags or shoes) that say they feeling this song hard, as well as chicks always talking about how much they feeling it on my twitter, I also follow Kreayshawn on my twitter and she does nothing but retweet girls all day who are praising her and saying they just bought it off itunes. In actuality I see more girls hyping her than guys, only on BX does it seem the opposite because there's vastly more guys posting here already. If you didn't know already, chicks are more sheep than guys are, they are always looking to jump on wuteva the "new" thing is even if it means trashing the majority of their wardrobe to be down with it.
she does not have an it appeal...she has an every day run of the mill punk rock chic I know appeal..and this "I know mad chicks I see on the daily who own gucci, louie, prada, fendi, etc shyt (mostly bags or shoes) that say they feeling this song " just makes the chics you know ignorant and is a testament to the fact that people really do not listen..and a prone to liking isht cause everyone else does... when in fact she is callin all them dumb hoes basic bi*ches lol... of course she retweets what girls say..cause the rest of the dudes is prolly just askin..when you gonna let me kcuf kreayshawn..you actually look at her page eveyday? furthermore "If you didn't know already, chicks are more sheep than guys are, they are always looking to jump on wuteva the "new" thing is even if it means trashing the majority of their wardrobe to be down with it." well said ...this makes this breezy even more irrelevant..cause these chics will hop on the next band wagon that comes around.. and yes boxden only shows that guys are listening to me because I do not have time to be followin what the hell this breezy is doin on twitter.. it is definitely sad to know women actually follow a chic that has came out and said that they are basic bi*ches..lol how the hell does that equate to anything more than stupidity ... its even more sad that anyone would buy into this mockery.. and actually spend their hard earned money on a gimmick... these people should just go buy everything they see on an infomercial too
 6 years ago '07        #156
space
space
 psylence2k said:
What's wrong with using a word that has been apart of the english dictionary since shakespeare ??? You gonna stop using an actual word because it became "hip" ?? that makes YOU the sheep.

If your favorite rapper says it, what does that make you ??

lol @ clowns thinking they're too "old" to say swag, if you're THAT old then you're probably too old to be wasting your time on a forum.

Look in the mirror, reading a whole paragraph and picking one word to express your vague disdain of a whole stance makes your pretentious adolescence pretty evident. Try something a little more intelligent to look "cool" next time .
no it makes you a sheep to use it if all the sudden its hip...like people was going around talkin about shakespeares swag lol... I been sayin it..before it was a trend to say like its some movement...when I say it it's natural..not to follow what everyone else is sayin
 6 years ago '05        #157
space
space
Kreayshawn
 6 years ago '08        #158
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,516 | Props total: 17127 17127
Any progress on V-nasty and Lil Debbie getting fist fu*ked by Kreayshawn?
 6 years ago '04        #159
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 Damagegadget said:
she does not have an it appeal...she has an every day run of the mill punk rock chic I know appeal..and this "I know mad chicks I see on the daily who own gucci, louie, prada, fendi, etc shyt (mostly bags or shoes) that say they feeling this song " just makes the chics you know ignorant and is a testament to the fact that people really do not listen..and a prone to liking isht cause everyone else does... when in fact she is callin all them dumb hoes basic bi*ches lol... of course she retweets what girls say..cause the rest of the dudes is prolly just askin..when you gonna let me kcuf kreayshawn..you actually look at her page eveyday? furthermore "If you didn't know already, chicks are more sheep than guys are, they are always looking to jump on wuteva the "new" thing is even if it means trashing the majority of their wardrobe to be down with it." well said ...this makes this breezy even more irrelevant..cause these chics will hop on the next band wagon that comes around.. and yes boxden only shows that guys are listening to me because I do not have time to be followin what the hell this breezy is doin on twitter.. it is definitely sad to know women actually follow a chic that has came out and said that they are basic bi*ches..lol how the hell does that equate to anything more than stupidity ... its even more sad that anyone would buy into this mockery.. and actually spend their hard earned money on a gimmick... these people should just go buy everything they see on an infomercial too

1. How many punk rock chicks you know rap? how many punk rock chicks you know talk "ghetto" ? . I think you're just trying to group the whole alternative white girl crowd together. I know punk rock chicks that dont even like this chick's style because most of them dont even like rap or care for it. This chick doesn't even listen to punk rock, so calling her a "punk rock" chick when nothing from her style to her music depicts that is you just talking outta your a.ss.

2. She has an "It" factor, that's something you can't deny, whether you like her or not is your opinion, 3 million youtube hits in a month doesn't just come because you're just any white girl trying to rap, if so then she needs to give V-nasty some advice. Thank God you dont run a label.

3. Most fans are ignorant? Wow this is news, I never would think that the majority of casual music fans are sheep, that sh*t just never dawned on me, and that thought never once came across my mind while watching all these girls sing gucci gucci while wearing one of those brand names, I'm shocked by your statement. Maybe I should do some more research.

4. At the end of the day, she has alotta females jocking her, dont backpedal on your statement about "she's only big becuz guys wanna phuck her, chicks aint really into her like that" then turn into some " yea chicks are into her but they're sheep" Stick with your original statement and you wont seem like a total idiot. Having Sheep doesn't necessarily determine whether you'll have 15 min or 15 years in this game. Eminem, Kanye, and Jay all have hipster sheeps who support them cuz it's "cool", what determines her success from now is if her label puts the right producers around her and she goes in the right direction creatively with her image.

Damagegadget said:
no it makes you a sheep to use it if all the sudden its hip...like people was going around talkin about shakespeares swag lol... I been sayin it..before it was a trend to say like its some movement...when I say it it's natural..not to follow what everyone else is sayin
oh really? so you've been keeping track of when and why I use that particular term? you must be one of those people who thinks they're different and tries to be "Hip" by purposely not doing what's "hip" and anti-mainstream huh ? You might want to turn around, there's about a million others behind you, and you all think you're "different". Whether it's hipster or anti-hipster, sheeping is sheeping, you're on the same spectrum just at the opposite end and dont try to say you're not , shyt's useless, its obvious when just ONE word that some uses gets you all worked up into a side rant about " stop trying to be like everyone else ! " , it's pretty obvious that you're taking this shyt way too seriously. Shyt makes you look worse than those kids who actually follow the fad, at least they're happy sheep, you're just a disgruntled one. I cant imagine someone who wastes their energy and time to sneer and bicker about someone else's success. Life would suck.
 6 years ago '05        #160
space
space
I want to violate Lil Debbie's A-Hole
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
22 hours ago