The Official "I Love KREAYSHAWN" Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #121
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,484 | Props total: 17041 17041
 Damagegadget said:
they put this single out pretty fast and she doesn't have an album date comin?? dying slowly...and since she described literally every chic in the culture(prada wearing, gucci shopping chics) as a basic bi*ch she will be gone with the wind in due time..or those same gucci shoppers will act like they never was on that isht lol..America kcuf yea

clearly next step HAS TO BE an Official Remix to keep the buzz going
 6 years ago '08        #122
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,484 | Props total: 17041 17041
 itzjmoney510 said:
I like gucci gucci and want inside her couchie couchie

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #123
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,786 | Props total: 1792 1792
Iovine should've signed her, if he utilized Em's star power and fanbase along with having her and YelaWolf collaborating and work off each other's hype it would've been a wrap. He could've easily put her in position to make her into a female Eminem. I have no idea why she signed to Sony, sure they offered her creative freedom but who knows if they're gonna be able to handle marketing and distribution on their end correctly. Anyone know off the top what big rap acts are on Sony??

Last edited by psylence2k; 06-16-2011 at 11:24 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #124
Ari Gold 315 heat pts315 OP
space
space
$15,213 | Props total: 1185 1185
 psylence2k said:
Iovine should've signed her, if he utilized Em's star power and fanbase along with having her and YelaWolf collaborating and work off each other's hype it would've been a wrap. He could've easily put her in position to make her into a female Eminem.
now you're doing too much

I love my baby and all but.................COME ON SON!!!
 6 years ago '04        #125
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,558 | Props total: 2410 2410
So when the remix to Gucci Gucci coming out? (I'm a.ssuming that's probably gonna happen)
 6 years ago '04        #126
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 itzjmoney510 said:
now you're doing too much

I love my baby and all but.................COME ON SON!!!
what part of my post do you not agree with??
 6 years ago '05        #127
space
space

[video - click to view]

I seriously LOVE this bi*ch

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #128
space
space
 psylence2k said:
what part of my post do you not agree with??
all of it...but most of all her being the female version of eminem

Last edited by Ari Gold; 06-16-2011 at 11:44 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #129
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 itzjmoney510 said:
all of it...but most of all her being the female version of eminem
I knew that was probably it, and when i wrote that I knew someone would probably misunderstood what I meant, I dont mean skill wise or even music wise sonically, I mean as far as her appeal goes to rebellious white kids which is the biggest demographic for marketing music. She has the lower class young white rebel with urban appeal that can fit in with black ppl without having to totally "act" black. White kids love that shyt cuz they feel they can be "urban" too without having to change/have trouble being accepted for it, it's similar also to what yelawolf is doing. You know how many white kids listen to Lil Wayne and Rick Ross all day hoping that another white artist comes along that they can relate to?? Why do you think Em is so huge commercially??? You dont agree with this???
 6 years ago '05        #130
space
space
 psylence2k said:
I knew that was probably it, and when i wrote that I knew someone would probably misunderstood what I meant, I dont mean skill wise or even music wise sonically, I mean as far as her appeal goes to rebellious white kids which is the biggest demographic for marketing music. She has the lower class young white rebel with urban appeal that can fit in with black ppl without having to totally "act" black. White kids love that shyt cuz they feel they can be "urban" too without having to change/have trouble being accepted for it, it's similar also to what yelawolf is doing. You know how many white kids listen to Lil Wayne and Rick Ross all day hoping that another white artist comes along that they can relate to?? Why do you think Em is so huge commercially??? You dont agree with this???
i get what your saying....i still don't see that happening though..We'll see in a couple of years
 6 years ago '04        #131
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 itzjmoney510 said:
i get what your saying....i still don't see that happening though..We'll see in a couple of years
Man I'm telling you , if you watch her interviews and shyt, her mannerisms/swag remind me of a Eminem circa SSLP. It's rare that you find a white person who does rap music who has an authentic style that doesn't sound like they're trying to be black, but also doesn't sound too "white" but still has a youthful mainstream appeal. The only person I can think of who was able to capture that kind of aesthetic before her was Em when he debuted. Of course the music and the skills are no where near up to par, but that can be improved if she works hard on that shyt, as far as that charismatic " IT " factor goes, she has it , the same way I felt Em had it when he first came out, it's not the exact same, but it's a similar attitude/appeal/aesthetic, the young p!ss poor white rebel who does drugs, has a twisted sense of humor, always clowning, comfortable and confident in their own skin, but packaged with a urban swag , and poor white kids will eat that shyt up. Like I said it's not as much music and skill similarities to Em as it is style and appeal, not saying she's a carbon copy but moreso cut from the same cultural cloth. I mean who's the last mainstream rapper with that type of commercial buzz that had a anti-materialism type attitude and could give a phuck about some gucci and louie?? She has all the right ingredients to be a huge star its just a question of her work ethic and "guidance". I dont think ppl understand how big this chick COULD be. The only unproven piece is her lyrical songwriting ability, If Em pulled a Biggie and wrote her debut with his earlier style it would be a wrap. That's why I dunno if Sony knows what they're doing, All the artists that she kind of has little tiny similarities to as far as "appeal" goes (Eminem, Yelawolf, Lady Gaga) are all under Iovine's stable right now. Interscope could market and blow this girl up in their sleep.

Last edited by psylence2k; 06-17-2011 at 12:37 AM..
 06-17-2011, 12:27 AM         #132
n8tive_trapstar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '05        #133
space
space
 Legit1 said:
She the lamest bi*ch to rap in a minute.

And she ain't Bad like that
 6 years ago '06        #134
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
WTF is this low budget garbage. Who ever put this sh*t on BX needs to be bi*ch slapped. Like there ain't enough thrash on this site.
 6 years ago '07        #135
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,194 | Props total: 19740 19740
this sh*t is wack as fu*k
 6 years ago '05        #136
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171

[pic - click to view]

Man this sh*t beyond lame...she'll never be big because I just can't see her being at some concert blurting out the n*gga word...If she do she braver than I thought...And also muthafu*kers just hype because she white...Its black woman out there that raps 100x better than her and get no cred because we got our quota filled for female rappers right now...and fu*k a freestyle...
 6 years ago '05        #137
space
space
 Majestic_GMMB said:

[pic - click to view]

Man this sh*t beyond lame...she'll never be big because I just can't see her being at some concert blurting out the n*gga word...If she do she braver than I thought...And also muthafu*kers just hype because she white...Its black woman out there that raps 100x better than her and get no cred because we got our quota filled for female rappers right now...and fu*k a freestyle...
she doesn't say the n*gga word in her song .....and IF she did I'm sure she'd switch it up..and i don't think REAL n*ggas give a sh*t if she does or not it's only media and pussies like you who care....
 6 years ago '05        #138
space
space
 Majestic_GMMB said:

and because most them black girls aren't slim figured tight butted with a pretty pink pus*y like kreayshawn is ...and they ugly..nobody gives a sh*t about some gully a.ss shorty from the bronx and they got no SWAG! and did i already say they ugly as fu*k? most black woman are..........................................

JUST MOTHER fu*kING KIDDDDIIINNNGGGGG!!!

Last edited by Ari Gold; 06-17-2011 at 09:10 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #139
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
first heard of this Kreashawn bi*ch when she was cryin for getting kicked outta Lil B Circle, then I saw the Bumpin Bumpin video. which is NOT hot... so needless to say, I was not checkin for Gucci Gucci for the longest time. The name alone turned me off...

but ill be got damned if the first time I peeped it i didnt add the sh*t to the playlist!
obviously cant take this sh*t serious but it BUMPS! and im diggin her stly in this video.
do ur think krayshawn as long as its down this lane

1 big room... fulla bad bi*ches!

any other real heads actually surprise urself when u gave this a listen??

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #140
Hussle 36 heat pts36
space
space
$4,698 | Props total: 248 248
i gave this song my first listen 2 days ago, sh*t was a.sscheeks.

too many sheeps in here...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago