Kidd Kidd Shot Multiple Times, "B*tch A** N*gga, Get Your Refund, I Ain't Dead"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
124 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #1
8990 pageviews
61 comments

flix02 2055 heat pts2055
space
space
$10,632 | Props total: 3749 3749
Kidd Kidd Shot Multiple Times, "B*tch A** N*gga, Get Your Refund, I Ain't Dead"

Former Young Money artist Kidd Kidd has confirmed weekend reports and speculation claiming he was riddled with gunshots while in New Orleans.

Kidd Kidd hit up Twitter on Sunday (June 12) to thank fans for their support.

"wuzzam man thank yall for keepin me in yall prayers n*gga hit me six times but dey aint stoppin nutin b*tch a** n*gga get ur refund I aint dead," Kidd Kidd tweeted Sunday (June 12). (Kidd Kidd's Twitter)
Details of what reportedly went down landed online early into the weekend.
According to the story, Kidd was en route to his mother's house in N'awlins when a group of individuals ran up on him shooting him multiple times in a suspected robbery attempt. It's all hearsay at this point, and we'll likely never know the true cause for this, but there is good news shrouded in the sea of bullets. Reports saying that he will survive this incident. So there's your silver lining if you were looking for one. (Karen Civil)
Last month, Kidd Kidd told SOHH about the difficulty in making it out of New Orleans.

"Real n*gga sh*t. It's really no answer for "How can you make it as an artist in New Orleans" because I feel like I was blessed. I was lucky because I've been through so much beyond rap. I never would have thought in a million years that this would be me. To make it out of New Orleans, you have to get "out" of New Orleans because down here, there's nothing. Especially on the music tip. There ain't nothing down here. You already know that if you want to make it out of New Orleans, you have to be out somewhere in New York. You gotta be in Atlanta. You gotta be in Los Angeles. Something like that in order to be discovered. That's how you're going to get people to hear you. Nine times out of ten, the people out there in the record labels are scared to come down here. It's wild down here." (SOHH Guest Star)
Kidd Kidd recently hit up SOHH and talked about rap star 50 Cent supporting his latest solo album, The Reallionaire.

"Real n*ggas do real things and 50 Cent is an official n*gga," Kidd Kidd told SOHH. "He's a real n*gga and I don't care what any n*gga's got to say about him. Anything anybody's got to say about 50 they might as well say it about me too. Real n*gga sh*t. He came to my album release party and this man called me. He called me himself. He didn't need nobody to call me and he came himself. He hit me up like, 'Yo, what's up Kidd? What's up with you?' And this was before the party and all of that, he wanted to holler at me and I respect that because most people in the game, they go into that Hollywood talk and they send their people to talk to your people. But 50 came at me direct and I respect that. It's a respect thing, you feel me? There's not too many real out there that do what they do. He told me when he comes down to NewOrleans, he's gonna come and get at me. And that's what happened. He came to the N.O. and got with me. Whatever I got going on, he came and supported me. He didn't have to be there but he came through. He didn't come through on some, 'I'm gonna need some money for this appearance,' nah, my dog came through, performed and everything." (SOHH)

[pic - click to view]

Kidd Kidd Shot Multiple Times, "B*tch A** N*gga, Get Your Refund, I Ain't Dead" | SOHH.COM

61 comments for "Kidd Kidd Shot Multiple Times, "B*tch A** N*gga, Get Your Refund, I Ain't Dead""

6 years ago '06        #2
Jhnnyblz427 174 heat pts174
space
space
$35,127 | Props total: 17951 17951
dont care
 6 years ago '04        #3
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,360 | Props total: 6374 6374
at least he not dead...

but they might come back to finish the job from all that tuff talk on twitter though
 6 years ago '12        #4
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
Dare I say....

Publicity stunt?
 6 years ago '05        #5
P DRILLA 103 heat pts103
space
space
$10,671 | Props total: 6418 6418
i have no idea who he is
 6 years ago '10        #6
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
 6 years ago '06        #7
Panasonic 82 heat pts82
space
space
$5,674 | Props total: 1460 1460
im kidd kidd, I'm on every wanted poster, told her to bend that azz over
 6 years ago '09        #8
NoHope 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 1665 1665
Jets winning
 6 years ago '04        #9
Adwerdz 318 heat pts318
space
space
$32,654 | Props total: 23079 23079
i bet he wasn't screaming that while them tips was burning his flesh and he was bleeding like a bi*ch on her period
 6 years ago '10        #10
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
n*ggas who dont know who this n*gga is are basically sayin they never heard lil wayne until the carter

this n*gga used to be all over them sqad up tapes
 6 years ago '04        #11
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
This n*gga need to quit with the tough guy act. He acts like hes still alive because he decided so, as if he got shot and just walked away or something. Be happy for your life and leave it at that.
 6 years ago '04        #12
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
 ondatpurple said:
n*ggas who dont know who this n*gga is are basically sayin they never heard lil wayne until the carter

Some of these cats are like 'Whats Sqad Up?'

I used k!ll that song he did on Sqad 6 called 'I'll Pay For It' or something like that.
 6 years ago '08        #13
flix02 2055 heat pts2055 OP
space
space
$10,632 | Props total: 3749 3749
 ondatpurple said:

This...

He was on one of Carter 3s biggest singles...
 6 years ago '05        #14
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,814 | Props total: 2614 2614
 DoMieD said:
Dare I say....

Publicity stunt?

so y'all are saying he's actin tough when he quoted 50 cent? ehh. i mean i've never been shot up but is he not supposed to be angry?
 6 years ago '05        #15
Ari Gold 315 heat pts315
space
space
$15,213 | Props total: 1185 1185
this whole time i thought kidd kidd was gudda gudda
 6 years ago '07        #16
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,591 | Props total: 10546 10546
n*ggas be hating like a motherfu*ker in da New Orleans.Glad to hear he alright tho.I talk to his cuz yesterday morning and he said that he might be parayzed.Hope that ain't true.Nutt is a cool n*gga hate to see something like that happen to him.
 6 years ago '04        #17
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,295 | Props total: 3753 3753
ooh sh*t im glad bruh made it thru that sh*t ym should sign him again
 6 years ago '11        #18
WilsonThaSavior 
space
space
$1,652 | Props total: 1598 1598
this dude is just another wack ignant rapper F EM
 6 years ago '10        #19
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,831 | Props total: 20684 20684
Dude is garbage. got one of the worst rap voices I ever heard

Happy he survived though. You never want another man shot & k!lled over senseless bullsh*t
 6 years ago '05        #20
gdash72 11 heat pts11
space
space
$523 | Props total: 37 37
For u new Weezy fans. Kid kid (Nut da Kid Kid) is on da last verse of Mrs. OFFICER(Carter 3) n*gga is s legend in Downtown New Orleans
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
104 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago