My Boys New Maverick Tattoo

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
91 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
211 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #41
OmenGFX 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,097 | Props total: 184 184
So what if the logo changes, then u got a dopeass throwback tat
 7 years ago '09        #42
KuBriK 
space
space
$316 | Props total: 1 1
 7 years ago '06        #43
TheKastOne 
space
space
$2,083 | Props total: 270 270
they fu*ked up man, its upside down
 7 years ago '05        #44
trb_5 
space
space
$5,357 | Props total: 751 751
 jiggyfresh1 said:
I am not from the D nor have I ever been there , but I got that tigers logo big as hell covering my whole back cuz that's my name . It sposed to turn into a whole collage wit different sh*t that represents me , but I ain't added to it in 5 years .
lol....why couldnt you just paint a collage on the wall or some sh*t....i just dont understand why people get tattoos...im not hating on you my nig but imma use you as an example....you are your own person and you are unique, so why you gotta tattoo a big a.ss D on your back just to express who you are when you already expressing who you are by being yourself
 7 years ago '05        #45
trb_5 
space
space
 SkateboardT said:
at people hating on the tat. its a good quality tattoo so the first couple cats posting are some f*gs who have zero tats and don't know what the hell they're talking about.

it looks like it was a cover up? what'd he used to have?

just cuz a n*gga aint got a tat doesnt mean he cant read through the bullsh*t n*ggas be thinking when they get sh*t tatted on them

i seen a dude yesterday with angel wings on his back and a cross on his chest....and then a Money over bi*ches tattoo on his arm....how you gonna represent angels and your love for christ...and then have bi*ch tattood right next door....

n*ggas want to get tattoos so they look like they are some "deep" n*gga or something...its like damn why you gotta tattoo saying "death before dishonor" on yourself....why cant you just remind yourself in your head?

or why do n*ggas put quotations on themselves or religous sh*t...or anything at all? cuz they think its "deep" and has meaning....in reality it means nothing....its just a bunch of ink on your skin

Last edited by trb_5; 06-12-2011 at 02:52 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #46
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
Well done but gay
 7 years ago '06        #47
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 Rendition said:
great detail

but I'd never get any logo on me. that sh*t could change next season..

then he'd have a played out logo on his arm
this...
 06-12-2011, 02:54 PM         #48
mikeyajeto  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope the team moves to a new city

That'd be even better if they moved to a city with a former team (i.e Sonics) and changed the mascot
 7 years ago '04        #49
thcnme 
space
space
$521 | Props total: 3 3
idioto
 06-12-2011, 03:01 PM         #50
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh1t is fresh
he shoulda got the old logo they had with the cowboy hat though.
but its still tough
 7 years ago '04        #51
thcnme 
space
space
$521 | Props total: 3 3
 trb_5 said:
just cuz a n*gga aint got a tat doesnt mean he cant read through the bullsh*t n*ggas be thinking when they get sh*t tatted on them

i seen a dude yesterday with angel wings on his back and a cross on his chest....and then a Money over bi*ches tattoo on his arm....how you gonna represent angels and your love for christ...and then have bi*ch tattood right next door....

n*ggas want to get tattoos so they look like they are some "deep" n*gga or something...its like damn why you gotta tattoo saying "death before dishonor" on yourself....why cant you just remind yourself in your head?

or why do n*ggas put quotations on themselves or religous sh*t...or anything at all? cuz they think its "deep" and has meaning....in reality it means nothing....its just a bunch of ink on your skin
well put, son.
 7 years ago '05        #52
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
fresh tat... i wouldn't get one like that for my suns but that artwork is fresh... scarred for life tho lol no going back from that...
 06-12-2011, 03:05 PM         #53
chibulls145  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I could be wrong, but if you look at the second "L" in Dallas, it looks like he had put an "A" there at first and had to fix it It is quality work but not something I would do
 7 years ago '09        #54
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,427 | Props total: 12369 12369
Whats funny to me is the debate going on in here about whether its Dirk's eyes or not. When its clear that its Dirks eyes above the tattoo but some idiots thought they were smart saying its a horse like the people pointing out Dirk's eyes were talking about the horse in the logo.
 7 years ago '08        #55
barack obama 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,731 | Props total: 100 100
looks good
 7 years ago '04        #56
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,794 | Props total: 23523 23523
it looks dope but this is highly stupid of you
 06-12-2011, 03:23 PM         #57
onepiecex3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Getting anything sports/music related is stupid... Your opinion could change on them whether you're a diehard or not... fu*king idiots these days, your friend should just k!ll himself.
 7 years ago '07        #58
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280
 trb_5 said:

not every n*gga think he "deep" cause he gets tats

people get tats because they want them and like them sh*ts.

and how the fu*k you gone say it means nothing like you know

you dont know sh*t about and why they got the tat so
 7 years ago '05        #59
trb_5 
space
space
 mastahkillah said:
not every n*gga think he "deep" cause he gets tats

people get tats because they want them and like them sh*ts.

and how the fu*k you gone say it means nothing like you know

you dont know sh*t about and why they got the tat so

n*gga wtf could anything on your skin really mean other than it being a cry for attention like a facebook status n*gga

and by you saying n*ggas tat sh*t on them cuz they like it just proves my point even more...people are stupid and just want attention
 7 years ago '10        #60
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8023 8023
they fu*ked up spelling dallas. nice tat tho.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago