Possible Mavericks target? Deron Williams visits Dallas locker room after Game 5

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
71 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
78 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '04        #61
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4424 4424
 Blkboipurp said:
You don't even believe any of that silly sh!t you just posted,just stop it:lachen001:
would you take deron over melo yes in a heart beat

would i take brook over amare yes

amare couldnt even get through the season and melo cant win a playoff series
 7 years ago '04        #62
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4424 4424
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
Melo is fine, couldn't get out the first round is just stupid to say to keep down playing a player of his caliber n career

he got stuck playing in that stacked a.ss West with some sh*tty a.ss teammates...

Andre Miller? Young JR? Nene? injury riddled Kenyon? then AI? Their games don't even complement each other,

Knicks vs Celts could have been a toss up if it wasn't for injuries...and Melo made it to the WCF before btw...

Amare breaking down? Amare is a smart player and he keeps himself in great condition/ shape, but it also wouldn't surprise me if we end up trading him to his hometown ORLANDO for Dwight...

the Knicks is fine, and their future is bright, we're in a era of where big markets are popular, you think Stern is going to keep letting the Knicks be sh*t? We're going to be relevant. As for the Nets?
the team broke down because 2 of there key players are old

neither amare of melo would play for your team without a max contract

dont let facts get in the way of opinions though

if big markets are so important why were neither of the nix two best players willing to take less money to go there
 7 years ago '07        #63
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,850 | Props total: 2535 2535
 MosDefinition said:
the team broke down because 2 of there key players are old

neither amare of melo would play for your team without a max contract

dont let facts get in the way of opinions though

if big markets are so important why were neither of the nix two best players willing to take less money to go there
Yeah, Billups is old, but he's not part of the future. Only the present.

as for Amare, it was back spasms, not a freak injury like a knee or ankle or anything. He only missed game 2 (game he was playing in), and still gave it a go for games 3 and 4.

It's 2011, no one takes pay cuts unless they're old, and even then it isn't a big one. Look at Dirk and Duncan as for examples...
 7 years ago '10        #64
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,371 | Props total: 9633 9633
 MosDefinition said:
would you take deron over melo yes in a heart beat

would i take brook over amare yes

amare couldnt even get through the season and melo cant win a playoff series
While I may take Deron over Melo ain't no way i'm taking Brook's soft a.ss over Amare.How the fu*k are you a starting center in todays game that can hardly rebound?

Amare gets a fluke injury in the playoffs so he can't get through the season lol,stop reaching.
 7 years ago '07        #65
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 MosDefinition said:
im sorry as a nix fan u dont understand the salary cap

why the fu*k would the nets do that when they could forseeably trade him for westbrook

this team isnt being run the same people who run the nix
I'm talkin about Dallas trading for him...they have pieces but from the looks of it they use a if it aint broke dont fix it approach...he's probably staying in Orlando especially if the owners get what they want which they prolly will this time around which is a franchise tag to prevent the heatles fu*kery from happening again

1973a said:
the team is still in jersey & many ny athletes choose to live in jersey dummy. we aint gotta beg for d12 he knows we're the best option right now, enjoy being a 1st round exit, if that, with two "superstars" on your team for the next 5 years.
lol at us being a 1st round exit for the next 5 years...send me next weeks lotto numbers while your at it...are all nets fans as dumb as you?? The team will be in Brooklyn for the start of the season he allegedly end up with the nets......you guys aren't appealing at all and read my post above about the proposal in the cba agreement that's more than likely to happen
 06-13-2011, 12:04 AM         #66
1973a 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KnicksLost said:
lol at us being a 1st round exit for the next 5 years...send me next weeks lotto numbers while your at it...are all nets fans as dumb as you?? The team will be in Brooklyn for the start of the season he allegedly end up with the nets......you guys aren't appealing at all and read my post above about the proposal in the cba agreement that's more than likely to happen
thats why weve had dozens of playoff wins before your last playoff win, and the team's not coming to brooklyn until 2012-2013 dummy. we are appealing he dont want to go to the aging, sore loser lakers if he has some sense.
 7 years ago '10        #67
No iD23 
space
space
$935 | Props total: 0 0
 mastahkillah said:
how the fu*k you like the dolphins red sox and mavericks and kentucky
 7 years ago '04        #68
TYT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 61 61
 MosDefinition said:
barrea had a good series but hes a backup
terry can't start? it would be a cool move on 2k but in real life theres a bunch of more teams with more space that can use a 1 more

i dont see it
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildlandís new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
62 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy