Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
151 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
196 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-12-2011, 08:26 AM         #41
FlAmEz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Redplayboy313 said:
Ironic didn't the white people help him get his money.

now they are holding the black man down

SMH
i dont think he means all white people...

just sayin... slavery is a hell of a stain...nobody is clean yet...black or white
 6 years ago '07        #42
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,582 | Props total: 1046 1046
he can make this better. his next album should be called "i'm a f*ggot"
 6 years ago '08        #43
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 Redplayboy313 said:

SMH
You cant be serious man, white people didnt create or make Soulja Boy famous. The nyggas, females, and little kids from the hood in highschool/grade school made him what he is. That "Crank Dat" dance started out being hot in the hood then it reached the suburbs and white people later. You cant say they made him, he'd still be large without them. White folks didnt make the "Crank Dat" dance blow up.
 6 years ago '10        #44
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659

[pic - click to view]

Classic Chappelle skit!

Zaosyn said:
Damn I liked Soulja Boy until this. He's a racist like Lil Boosie too I guess . I don't know who's attacking him nor do I care but I can't enjoy his music the same way knowing deep down this is how he really feels about white people.

Lil B would never do this, but then again Lil B loves all people and isn't a bigot like Soulja Boy or Boosie.
U already lost by liking Sb in the first place
 6 years ago '04        #45
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 2015 2015
 Chief Dee said:
You cant be serious man, white people didnt create or make Soulja Boy famous. The nyggas, females, and little kids from the hood in highschool/grade school made him what he is. That "Crank Dat" dance started out being hot in the hood then it reached the suburbs and white people later. You cant say they made him, he'd still be large without them. White folks didnt make the "Crank Dat" dance blow up.
You know we cant get FULL CREDIT for nothing "successful"... Do your thang.

And in the real world, with real careers, (ie doctors, lawyers, etc.), they quick to bring up some affirmative action B.S. when you doing better than they are.
 06-12-2011, 10:30 AM         #46
Youngray22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Final Boss said:
also why he callin people "f*ggots" when he signed lil b?

yea hes needs to be little more careful and specific about what he says.

Oh and what if white get mad about that? I know what he meant, hes def not racist.
 6 years ago '07        #47
vegaspete27k 1 heat pts
space
space
$962 | Props total: 0 0
 justindlawson said:
he says "fu*k a racist" then says "these white f*ggots" haha

For real what a stupid fu*k. acting like hes not a racist. Most black people are racist. Most white people are too. sh*ts never gonna change. ever. get over it.
 6 years ago '10        #48
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
Holy sh*t....reading all that had me like

...homie went in. Aint agree with that one sentence seemingly generalizing whites...but overall
 6 years ago '04        #49
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,369 | Props total: 6383 6383
 Zaosyn said:
Damn I liked Soulja Boy until this. He's a racist like Lil Boosie too I guess . I don't know who's attacking him nor do I care but I can't enjoy his music the same way knowing deep down this is how he really feels about white people.

Lil B would never do this, but then again Lil B loves all people and isn't a bigot like Soulja Boy or Boosie.
you be liking/disliking artists for some strange reasons. mostly lil b related though
 6 years ago '10        #50
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 vegaspete27k said:

For real what a stupid fu*k. acting like hes not a racist. Most black people are racist. Most white people are too. sh*ts never gonna change. ever. get over it.

I don't agree with the way some blacks perceive ALL white people...but I think racist is a strong term to use for most blacks

In the end...a lot of black people are damaged, afraid, and even insecure when it comes to white people...and that generates some responses even though all white people aren't hateful

But the anger and frustration expressed by blacks like Soulja Boy didn't come out of nowhere...unlike in comparison to racism against blacks. But I still don't like his description. I think he was only upset at racists though and isn't articulate enough to put it any better
 06-12-2011, 10:58 AM         #51
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smoke500 said:
I don't agree with the way some blacks perceive ALL white people...but I think racist is a strong term to use for most blacks

In the end...a lot of black people are damaged, afraid, and even insecure when it comes to white people...and that generates some responses even though all white people aren't hateful

But the anger and frustration expressed by blacks like Soulja Boy didn't come out of nowhere...unlike in comparison to racism against blacks. But I still don't like his description. I think he was only upset at racists though and isn't articulate enough to put it any better

"The vast majority of slaves involved in the Atlantic trade were Africans from the central and western parts of the continent, who were sold by African slave dealers to European traders, who transported them to the colonies in North and South America."

[pic - click to view]

06-12-2011, 11:08 AM         #52
Ednyce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn, im white and i use to fu*k with dude, not his music just the way he put himself on. but i cant fu*k wit dude nomore. he sound ignorant as fu*k right now.
 6 years ago '10        #53
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 KingJustin said:
Racist a.ss Black boy lil 5 foot 100 pound a.ss i ever see him ima slap him off his feet

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #54
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Stupid a.ss n*gga.... those honkeys are the reason for his undeserved success
 6 years ago '04        #55
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 706 706
 Redplayboy313 said:

SMH
Money isn't everything fool...
 06-12-2011, 11:24 AM         #56
youngsosaPEG  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:

and this is why hip hop has been on icu for a few years now cause of people like you, fu*kin f*ggot
 6 years ago '07        #57
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,617 | Props total: 2460 2460
 Final Boss said:
also why he callin people "f*ggots" when he signed lil b?
he's bi too..idg why all these gay a.ss/bi rappers love using the word f*ggot when behins closed doors their gay a.sses are getting their salads tossed..fu*k all the f*ggot n*ggas in hip hop..take that wack sh*t somewhere,else
 6 years ago '04        #58
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,669 | Props total: 13064 13064
my n*gga stay with the hot topics

if only u could throw some of those my way so i can finally change my name :
 6 years ago '07        #59
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,900 | Props total: 1144 1144
this f*ggot is doing nothing postivie

only sh*t he is doing is making hip hop look bad as sh*t to the mainstream culture. its rappers like him that make most of society go on their "rap is crap" rants

this kid is retarded

when is brother "cranked that" wheel to that hard when he was making that "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" turn it should have been souljah that died
 6 years ago '05        #60
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,815 | Props total: 2614 2614
if he isn't doing anything positive turn the channel to the news now and see what young n*ggas are doin out in these streets. if u white and u decide not to listen to soulja boy after this ur an idiot. Holla at me when you get pulled over for being white. Holla at me when people mistake you for bein in a gang for bein white.

White people don't understand racism. they've never been discriminated against or ever felt real racism because they run everything. since yall dont understand it y'all shouldn't speak on it. calling white folks crackahs/whiteboys/honkeys/etc isn't racist. white folks don't even know what them words mean. them words have no power to 'em. but y'all get offended cause you feel like you should.

the thing is most black folks don't hate white people just cause they white. they hate you 'cause you hate them. Soulja boy didn't randomly say "You know what, I can't stand white people," instead he was defending himself. A lot of white people are born to think black folks are inferior. A lot are born to hate black folks. Black folks are the exact opposite. We GROW to hate after what y'all do to us on a daily basis. I strongly believe if white people all get together and decide to STOP being racist towards blacks the whole racism thing would disappear completely... But since y'all don't wanna correct ya own people, y'all have no right to cry about racism.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago