Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-12-2011, 12:58 AM         #1
6828 pageviews
84 comments

Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Get GLAAD on the phone, Soulja Boy's going ham on Facebook :hah2:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Looks like some "bros" trolling on Soulja Boy's page finally got at him and it sent him into a major bi*ch fit (no White Girls).

"WHO THE fu*k "likes" an artist on facebook who they dont LIKE. DUMB a.ss"

"If you dont like ME or my music UNLIKE the page and let the people who do enjoy their artist giving updates and music out. sh*t getting out of hand now. GTFOH you stalkers"

"how can you say "i hate you" blah blah blah. when you are on my page that doesnt make any sense! it sounds crazy you are stalking a person who you dont like WTF kinda sh*t is that. no life having bi*ches"

"haters are so fu*king stupid! "i dont like soulja boy so im gonna like his facebook and wait till he post a video to be the 1st one to comment" n*gga get the fu*k out of here go get some pus*y and stop being a lame"

"pus*y a.ss white boys make me sick man. LET A BLACK MAN SHINE AND DO SOMETHING POSITIVE!!! DAMN YALL ALREADY GOT MONEY AND LIVING RIGHT STOP HOLDING US BLACK PEOPLE DOWN TRYING TO DO SOMETHING POSITIVE WITH THEIR LIVES! YALL BEEN fu*kING WITH US SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME. if I don't like a artist im not going to like their facebook and talk to them. use common sense and stop being stupid."

"IM TIRED OF WHITE PEOPLE DOING US LIKE THIS MAN!! THEY TREAT US SO WRONG!! fu*k THEM MAN ON GOD!! fu*k THEM FOR LIKING A BLACK MANS FACEBOOK JUST TO TALK sh*t!! fu*k RACIST I HATE YOU"

"Maybe I finally said the right sh*t to get these racist to unlike my page. Fans i'm sorry you had to read this. but we must take a stand. they WILL not treat us like this any longer. I dont give a fu*k."

"I'm gonna keep talking sh*t to these white f*ggots until they unlike my page. fu*king weirdo stalkers!"

"just unlike my page and shut the fu*k up. let my fans enjoy me. All young black people dont let these f*ggots discourage you from your dreams! you can be anything you want! DESPITE them always trying to hold us down and talk sh*t! WE ARE GREAT"

"if you are saying "soulja i dont like u now" i dont give a fu*k i dont want u on my page anyway. I am going to speak my mind forever. and if something is not right ITS JUST NOT RIGHT! I can't help it i'm a real person with feelings. fu*k a hater. and fu*k a racist. out."

[pic - click to view]

Soulja Boy Tell Em | Facebook

[pic - click to view]

Stop playing on my facebooooook!!!!

Last edited by Dangerously; 06-12-2011 at 01:02 AM..

84 comments for "Get GLAAD on the phone, Soulja Boy's going ham on Facebook :hah2:"

6 years ago '05        #2
Redplayboy313 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,966 | Props total: 7 7
Ironic didn't the white people help him get his money.

[video - click to view]

now they are holding the black man down

SMH
 06-12-2011, 01:28 AM         #3
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GLAAD about to be all over his a.ss....yes pun intented
 6 years ago '06        #4
Hussle 36 heat pts36
space
space
$4,698 | Props total: 248 248
everyone with half a brain knows: Rule #1 Do Not Feed The Trolls
 6 years ago '05        #5
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,721 | Props total: 2160 2160
soulja boy knows what comes with the fame...

just think what lil b must go thru..
 6 years ago '10        #6
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,827 | Props total: 20634 20634
Soulja you that n*gga but....
 6 years ago '09        #7
Final Boss 183 heat pts183
space
space
$7,122 | Props total: 283 283
 Redplayboy313 said:

SMH

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #8
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,643 | Props total: 2647 2647
Oh nooo, Soulja 'got hacked'
 6 years ago '05        #9
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,398 | Props total: 674 674
the only way this n*gga is relevant.... smh
 06-12-2011, 01:55 AM         #10
Dr Mayhem PhD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Redplayboy313 said:

SMH

That's the first thing I thought when I read the rant.
 6 years ago '09        #11
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,062 | Props total: 1090 1090
Damn I liked Soulja Boy until this. He's a racist like Lil Boosie too I guess . I don't know who's attacking him nor do I care but I can't enjoy his music the same way knowing deep down this is how he really feels about white people.

Lil B would never do this, but then again Lil B loves all people and isn't a bigot like Soulja Boy or Boosie.
 6 years ago '05        #12
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,814 | Props total: 2611 2611
 Zaosyn said:
Damn I liked Soulja Boy until this. He's a racist like Lil Boosie too I guess . I don't know who's attacking him nor do I care but I can't enjoy his music the same way knowing deep down this is how he really feels about white people.

Lil B would never do this, but then again Lil B loves all people and isn't a bigot like Soulja Boy or Boosie.
none of them are racists. you're white so you'll never understand.

shouts to soulja too bad he hang with Lil B so i can't take him calling somebody a f*ggot seriously.
 6 years ago '10        #13
philty 126 heat pts126
space
space
$2,016 | Props total: 22 22
props to soulja brave dude, but the sad part is n*ggas still gonna hate on you dont give up though cuz alot of people can tell who is who, respect to soulja 50 and waka. but dont say all white people cause most dont

Last edited by philty; 06-12-2011 at 02:14 AM..
 06-12-2011, 02:10 AM         #14
onepiecex3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Soulja Boy is a piece of whining a.ss sh*t... He needs to k!ll himself.
 6 years ago '10        #15
beatjunkie 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 5 5
he fu*ked up...basically went on a an Anti-Gay/Racist rant lmao...n*gga really fu*ked up...his PR is gonna be workin to fix this...

n*gga need to stay off that coke and lean...got em feelin good w/ loose lips (nh)
 6 years ago '05        #16
space
space
 onepiecex3 said:
Soulja Boy is a piece of whining a.ss sh*t... He needs to k!ll himself.
lol soulja boy gets like this every couple of months.

i guess its hard to accept when your 15 minutes are up

sh*t ain’t how it use to be. n*ggaz always fu*king up public sh*t. n*ggaz always hating… this world is looking real ugly right now…

Yeah I said. fu*k all of yall. I’m taking my money and leaving. Gonna go blow kush and live my 2nd dream. this rap sh*t lame now

Like why? Like really. My music dream was THE sh*t 2 years ago before I was signed. It was everything I could ever imagine.

Then I get signed. this is where my dream slowly died.. these crackaz wanna critcize a n*gga. take REAL sh*t and turn it to trash

Water down my music and my appearance and make me look like something i’m not. THESE CRACKERS DONT KNOW WHO THE fu*k I REALLY AM!!!

I go to the studio make new music for my fans to enjoy and party to. They take my sh*t hate on me. Make me look ignorant in the media

It’s all bullsh*t. Like WHY do I have to put up with this? because it’s my dream? that sh*t died when crank that went #1

I know what you thinking. But SOULJA BOY its the American dream your rich I would k!ll to be in your shoes. thats what you THINK its all BS!

They say soulja boy u changed. soulja boy u hollywood I ain’t ask for this sh*t!!!!!! I want it to go back to how it was before i was signed

I might be soundin crazy now.. I don’t really know about alot of things these days. But I just want EveryBODY to know this sh*t

Just KNOW that i’m only 18 man… And it’s only so much I can do. It’s only so much I can take. If your really fans and love and support me

You would hear me out and help ya boy get thru this sh*t..

Last edited by Redplayboy313; 06-12-2011 at 02:16 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #17
Final Boss 183 heat pts183
space
space
$7,122 | Props total: 283 283
also why he callin people "f*ggots" when he signed lil b?
 6 years ago '05        #18
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,814 | Props total: 2611 2611
i think all black dudes could understand soulja boys frustration. white folks cool as hell in person usually but online they get anonymous so they act all brave and talk all they nigg3r this nigg3r that shyt. its sad cause u see the shyt on BX which is supposed to be an urban site but everytime a black person doin sumthin bad in the news race is always brought up n the uncle tom n*ggas follow behind. on WSHH all the comments is racist junk.

white folks just can't leave us alone. of course he was wrong in how he handled it but fu*k it that's how he felt. white boys don't needa get butthurt im sure u see it all over youtube but don't say nothin... hell ya own fam probably postin that shyt but u dont say nothin n now u wanna cry 'cause n*ggas can't stand your kind sometimes cause its obvious a lotta yall hate us

Let this black man live a positive life.
 6 years ago '04        #19
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,643 | Props total: 2647 2647
Crank dat ignorance
 6 years ago '05        #20
space
space
 ex-clu-sives said:
Didn't we "help" them start this fu*kin country?

There is no excuse for ignorance in this day and age; however, Soulja has a point in his statement. Check the racist comments all over the internet (namely Youtube) and consider how a black middle school child would feel, then get back to me.

....................While you're at it

Nobody said racism didn't exist you see it everyday on twitter. But he is being a hypocrite When the YT's were buying his albums everything was all good. Now that he is a flop artist he blames it on YT for making his music sound "stupid" and making him look "foolish" He is alienating his core fans. Not all the white people post stupid stuff on his facebook page. He is losing more & more every time he updates his facebook & twitter with hatred. Zaosyn probably bought some of his albums but wont anymore.

Zaosyn said:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy