Chicago Radio station makes "Chris Bosh are you gay" song

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
ddubb21 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4
 minimafia_aj said:
thats all heat fans have to say now is about the Chicago series lol. they are gonna have that and their pre-season championship parade to remember from this year, oh and Lebron prob disappearing in crunch time as usual

lol but on the real, if Miami loses its not that big a deal, since their first year together and a.ssuming they will only add some better players in the off season.
real talk... im pretty sure lebron james will win a few rings before his career is over so i dont personally care when it happens but you can bet your a.ss heat "fans" will be pretty upset if they dont end up winning this series
 6 years ago '07        #22
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,203 | Props total: 19845 19845
 ddubb21 said:
real talk... im pretty sure lebron james will win a few rings before his career is over so i dont personally care when it happens but you can bet your a.ss heat "fans" will be pretty upset if they dont end up winning this series
exactly, as someone who roots against Lebron I kinda know in the back of my mind (or lets say a.ssume) hes gonna get at least one ring. As a bulls fan i just hope they lose lol. but if they do it will prob just get them coming back next year harder.
 06-12-2011, 04:09 AM         #23
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
thats all heat fans have to say now is about the Chicago series lol. they are gonna have that and their pre-season championship parade to remember from this year, oh and Lebron prob disappearing in crunch time as usual
Yeah

Heat fans/miami radio stations were the ones who made a song about a gay player who beat them in the eastern conference finals weeks later when really no one cared anymore. But they went out of their way to find Chris Bosh gay clips and make a song out of it.

Yet all Miami can think about is Chicago......

6 years ago '07        #24
space
space
 JNyiri77 said:
Yeah

Heat fans/miami radio stations were the ones who made a song about a gay player who beat them in the eastern conference finals weeks later when really no one cared anymore. But they went out of their way to find Chris Bosh gay clips and make a song out of it.

Yet all Miami can think about is Chicago......

Reading is fundamental.

i didn't say think for starters, i said say. Anytime someone from Chicago makes a statement about Miami all you guys got to talk about is the Chicago series...and what some morning radio guys do for laughs aka what they are paid for hardly constitutes as an entire city"thinking" about Miami..
 06-12-2011, 04:29 AM         #25
1973a 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wuss good wit atlanta? it turned chris bosh out in college & look like it turned al horford out
 6 years ago '10        #26
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,830 | Props total: 5997 5997
today i am a damn proud Toronto Raptors fan.
 6 years ago '06        #27
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
CB that n*gga though.....
 06-12-2011, 11:05 AM         #28
Youngray22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bosh sending Chicago home next year, gay or not gay.:D
 6 years ago '05        #29
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Bulls fans are hilarious. Yall talked more sh*t this season than any other fanbase on here. It doesn't matter if Miami gets by Dallas or not. We have bragging rights against Bulls and C's fans on BX regardless. Celtics and Bulls fans were more obsessed with Miami's success/failures this season than some Heat fans. Of course we have the sh*t talking card.... you guys couldn't even hang with the Heat for more than 5 games.

Now you're all rooting on the Mavs because YOUR TEAM wasn't good enough.

Normally I'd classify this as a "good season" for the Baby Bulls, but the way you guys guaranteed championship and the way you guys said the Heat wouldn't have a shot.... sorry, but now I hold your team to YOUR golden standards.

Funny how your tones have changed. About a month ago you guys were the best team in the NBA and it was championship or bust.

Last edited by 2 Pistolz; 06-12-2011 at 11:32 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #30
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 BrownBag said:
dumbass comment n*gga...
Oh but it's OK for Bulls fans to continuously rag on LeBron when all he's doing is the same thing Rose did in the Conference Finals?

Maybe LeBron should have really signed with Chicago so they could disappear together.
 6 years ago '10        #31
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
bet they wud rather have bosh than Boozer.
 6 years ago '10        #32
daviddunn 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,782 | Props total: 2 2

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

at that chocolate milk pic
 6 years ago '07        #33
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 2 Pistolz said:
Bulls fans are hilarious. Yall talked more sh*t this season than any other fanbase on here. It doesn't matter if Miami gets by Dallas or not. We have bragging rights against Bulls and C's fans on BX regardless. Celtics and Bulls fans were more obsessed with Miami's success/failures this season than some Heat fans. Of course we have the sh*t talking card.... you guys couldn't even hang with the Heat for more than 5 games.

Normally I'd classify this as a "good season" for the Baby Bulls, but the way you guys guaranteed championship and the way you guys said the Heat wouldn't have a shot.... sorry, but now I hold your team to YOUR golden standards.

Funny how your tones have changed. About a month ago you guys were the best team in the NBA and it was championship or bust.
Bulls fans were quick to change their tone during the season once they got the top seed and Rose was MVP. 'All good just a week ago'

Now they flip floppin, sayin they wern't supposed to do anything this season. Ohhhh, the amount of quotables said by bulls fans over the year
 06-12-2011, 01:12 PM         #34
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
Reading is fundamental.

i didn't say think for starters, i said say. Anytime someone from Chicago makes a statement about Miami all you guys got to talk about is the Chicago series...and what some morning radio guys do for laughs aka what they are paid for hardly constitutes as an entire city"thinking" about Miami..
the fu*k are you babbling about all we have to talk about is the Chicago series when a Chicago person makes a statement about Miami? Are we supposed to talk about the Mavs to you? Or maybe Boston and the Sixers? No, we talk about beating you in 5, the MVP losing and shooting like sh*t, then watch you cry about him not having teammates yet you're the best team in the league :rolleyes:

2 Pistolz said:

ether
 6 years ago '04        #35
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 Mook Laflair said:
Alot of Gay NBA Players Anit Nonthin New

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

disgusting

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #36
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
 2 Pistolz said:
Chicago you say? Haven't heard of them in a few weeks, but I see they still mad!

Rose set the trend on how MVP players are supposed to play when it counts the most. That's why LeBron's been struggling in the 4th quarters.

Rose probably learned from LeBron during their series against Boston last year
 6 years ago '07        #37
space
space
2 pistolz is on suicide watch now lol. and like I said only thing the Heat will have to remember from this year is their pre season championship parade and as far as bulls fans talking reckless, of course some did. I figured we are 1-2 years away, once we got the top seed locked up etc then I thought oh man maybe we make a run, no one wants to lose but ECF appearance is good for me in the teams first year so all these quotables you speak of aren't gonna be of sh*t I said. and since we are talking for the most part about dudes who troll on here for attention speaking on behalf of their fanbases, Miami should of won 70 games this year, as well as the finals. So lets not act like all the bulls fans who where posting wild sh*t are legitimate bulls fans rather then people looking to get a rise out of you. and Im Rooting for Dallas cuz ive always liked Dirk and Kidd. Heat fans think everything is about their team

Last edited by Ham Rove; 06-13-2011 at 03:24 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #38
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23316 23316
this would be funny if it came from Dallas...but chicago? the same city who's team let the gay guy average 20+ ppg?
 06-13-2011, 04:19 AM         #39
sourkush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gotta love my city
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
94 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy