Jun 11 - 'WAR ZONE': 100 People Brawl In MCDONALD'S Lot, 2 Stabbed

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
79 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
135 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '04        #81
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 319 319
 Spiffy said:

WOW, Thats as bad as that dude who said "darthur"
There was one cat that spelled purpose as "perpiss"
 7 years ago '06        #82
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,099 | Props total: 219 219
 zenndogg98 said:

this is on the same block as that f!ght. San jose is getting bad.

www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhfCQpG8y006cNS3DH"
DAYUM dude got beat the fu*k down for drunk talkin
 7 years ago '09        #83
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
 MochaWhitey said:
There was one cat that spelled purpose as "perpiss"

some kids really need to stay in school.
 7 years ago '05        #84
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
 Jaedom said:
Those are old a.ss statistics, when was that last updated? Because to date San Jose's "Homicide" rate is at 24 for this year... and January is not around the corner. And they cutting off 15% of the police forth tell me my city aint active. I ain't the type to net bang just don't like when people run they mouth not knowing what the f*ck they talking about. San Jose with the sh*t don't believe me come to the East side & say I'd rip a shark tattoe get your wig pushed back fast. Fake a$$ misguided tramp. God bless my real nigas n the real people out here ya'll keep it 100.
Well here is 2 days ago

San Jose homicide rate is highest since 1980s

Police officials say the city is still among the safest in the area. San Jose's homicide rate is about the same as San Francisco although San Francisco is smaller.
6 more homicides than last year, it's REALLY getting active, especially in one of our largest cities in the bay area. Not to mention, not all of our homicides have anything to do with street violence. What you consider dangerous, is what I call chances for your children to play outside, & not having to avoid certain areas in fear, or carry a gun. You can't tell me San Jo is active, you don't know what ACTIVE is until it comes to your city(usually downtown). If your ego is hurt so much, that claiming you live in a nice area, you're stupid as fu*k.

15,16, 17 year olds aren't getting murdered in San Jose, shootings dont happen everywhere(which is why you keep saying that bullsh*t a.ss ESSJ sh*t ), your clubs aren't getting shot up, public parks aren't a place for shootouts, children get to play outside, you don't run the everyday chance of getting robbed, shot at, a.ssaulted in San Jose. Every year it's been at least 20+ people who've gotten k!lled in Oakland that I know/know of/seen/spoke/smoked/etc, since 14(I'm 21). There isn't nothing cool about that, so all that tough a.ss acting sh*t you n*ggas could save, cause San Jo is not about that sh*t AT ALL.

I use to live in Milpitas for a few years, and hit licks with the nortenos from there and Essj, them n*ggas is SOFT. I know the "homies" lmao, you probably watch from the window, or look through the gates of James Lick HS at the "homies". I don't glorify anything negative I do or have done, putting yourself in a better position and quality of life should be your concern, not trying to act hard.

Last edited by OG T Gutta N; 06-13-2011 at 08:41 PM..
 06-13-2011, 11:58 PM         #85
Jaedom  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cantankerous said:
Well here is 2 days ago

6 more homicides than last year, it's REALLY getting active, especially in one of our largest cities in the bay area. Not to mention, not all of our homicides have anything to do with street violence. What you consider dangerous, is what I call chances for your children to play outside, & not having to avoid certain areas in fear, or carry a gun. You can't tell me San Jo is active, you don't know what ACTIVE is until it comes to your city(usually downtown). If your ego is hurt so much, that claiming you live in a nice area, you're stupid as fu*k.

15,16, 17 year olds aren't getting murdered in San Jose, shootings dont happen everywhere(which is why you keep saying that bullsh*t a.ss ESSJ sh*t ), your clubs aren't getting shot up, public parks aren't a place for shootouts, children get to play outside, you don't run the everyday chance of getting robbed, shot at, a.ssaulted in San Jose. Every year it's been at least 20+ people who've gotten k!lled in Oakland that I know/know of/seen/spoke/smoked/etc, since 14(I'm 21). There isn't nothing cool about that, so all that tough a.ss acting sh*t you n*ggas could save, cause San Jo is not about that sh*t AT ALL.

I use to live in Milpitas for a few years, and hit licks with the nortenos from there and Essj, them n*ggas is SOFT. I know the "homies" lmao, you probably watch from the window, or look through the gates of James Lick HS at the "homies". I don't glorify anything negative I do or have done, putting yourself in a better position and quality of life should be your concern, not trying to act hard.
Real nigas dont gota say sh*t we just show u. Im done speaking my piece you wasted ya breath u aint reversing no perspectives wit ya bullsh*t homie. 100.
 7 years ago '04        #86
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37
 06-14-2011, 10:58 AM         #87
Jaedom  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cantankerous said:
Well here is 2 days ago

Here is another one to ad to the list for you non believers. Just last night, was on the news this morning. And we ain't active though homie? Please.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy