NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,906 | Props total: 833 833
 The Pharaoh said:
When i saw the dude getting jumped by all them guys.

When i saw the dude layed out getting punched in the face after he was KNOCKED THE fu*k OUT!
And when they played soccer with his head, I was like.....

Its always the sh*t talkers that get stretched the fukk out
 7 years ago '07        #62
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
 ruff said:
Black or hispanic people**
hispanics are black
 7 years ago '07        #63
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
 zenndogg98 said:

this is on the same block as that f!ght. San jose is getting bad.

www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhfCQpG8y006cNS3DH"
Is Proping someone for showing me this video the proper thing to do........they was playing kickball with dudes head........btw when hes clowning the security guard that sh*t was hella funny........yelling at that girl too.......beyotch
 06-12-2011, 10:01 AM         #64
Jaedom  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
San Jose born & bred for all ya'll talking like we soft out here come to the east side with that sh*t. 100
 06-12-2011, 11:25 AM         #65
PinkFloyd87  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VigilanteSeason said:
Black people
 06-12-2011, 11:27 AM         #66
PinkFloyd87  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notic99 said:

[pic - click to view]

no way :laughing9:

this sh*t has to be photoshopped .
 7 years ago '10        #67
No iD23 
space
space
$935 | Props total: 0 0
 Jaedom said:
San Jose born & bred for all ya'll talking like we soft out here come to the east side with that sh*t. 100
that what im saying... but they aint folks......
 06-12-2011, 11:54 AM         #68
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nah that McDonalds thing is real they are catching heat over it

Call the number and complain and I heard they send you some coupons for some food.
 06-12-2011, 12:11 PM         #69
Braz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 zenndogg98 said:

this is on the same block as that f!ght. San jose is getting bad.

www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhfCQpG8y006cNS3DH"
goddamn them n*ggas were RUTHLESS, bootin the sh*t outta that dude when he was already unconscious, fu*k is wrong with people these days man
 7 years ago '06        #70
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
 Fly 2ndComing said:
That halloween video was fu*king ridiculous. No matter how much sh*t dude talked it dont take 30 n*ggas to whup his a.ss. I guarantee you not one of the people that attacked him would have gone one on one with him.

Its a lot easier to be hard and rep yo whatever when its 30 of you. Bunch of bi*ch n*ggas right there.
You can't holla crip and don't think something isn't going to happen.
 7 years ago '06        #71
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
 notic99 said:

[pic - click to view]

Shouldn't be eating that carp in the fist place.
 7 years ago '05        #72
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
 Jaedom said:
Let me laugh again I hate to even take part in a "my city tougher sh*t," but I'll be in San Jo today with my bougie black bi*ch, from Hempcon to over by Eastridge. How does one of our largest cities, with a "HUGE gang problem" pull this sh*t off.

Crime

Crime in San Jose has been, and continues to be lower than in other large American cities.[53] Like most large cities crime levels have fallen significantly after rising in the 1980s.[54] Today it is ranked as one of the safest cities in the country with a population over 500,000 people.[55][56][57] The designation is based on crime statistics reported to the Federal Bureau of Investigation in six categories: murder, r*pe, robbery, aggravated a.ssault, burglary, and auto theft. As of 2009, the city had the second lowest violent crime rate of any city with 500,000 or more residents, second only to Honolulu
Not saying you're not among those dangerous, but it's very little of you guys. You n*ggas AREN'T active. SJ has some great people, and bad bi*ches, who cares. But let go of that tough sh*t, you'll get that SJ Shark tattoo ripped through in your own, and another city.

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #73
No iD23 
space
space
$935 | Props total: 0 0
 Cantankerous said:
Let me laugh again I hate to even take part in a "my city tougher sh*t," but I'll be in San Jo today with my bougie black bi*ch, from Hempcon to over by Eastridge. How does one of our largest cities, with a "HUGE gang problem" pull this sh*t off.

Not saying you're not among those dangerous, but it's very little of you guys. You n*ggas AREN'T active. SJ has some great people, and bad bi*ches, who cares. But let go of that tough sh*t, you'll get that SJ Shark tattoo ripped through in your own, and another city.

jus seen 15sec n i notice u a clown... u like lil boys or smethng... man they kids my dude... wtf wrong wit you... dare you go say sme stupid sh!t to a grown a.ss man... ur embarrassin...
 7 years ago '06        #74
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 18895 18895
not really that unusual....sh*t always pops off at Mickey D's in the hood...
 06-12-2011, 04:33 PM         #75
PinkFloyd87  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Funeral James said:
hispanics are black
 7 years ago '07        #76
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,451 | Props total: 16219 16219
how they fit 100 people in mcdonalds...can't see was it in the restaraunt?
 7 years ago '07        #77
nwadei 34 heat pts34
space
space
$4,394 | Props total: 1 1

[pic - click to view]

06-13-2011, 11:49 AM         #78
Jaedom  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cantankerous said:

Those are old a.ss statistics, when was that last updated? Because to date San Jose's "Homicide" rate is at 24 for this year... and January is not around the corner. And they cutting off 15% of the police forth tell me my city aint active. I ain't the type to net bang just don't like when people run they mouth not knowing what the f*ck they talking about. San Jose with the sh*t don't believe me come to the East side & say I'd rip a shark tattoe get your wig pushed back fast. Fake a$$ misguided tramp. God bless my real nigas n the real people out here ya'll keep it 100.
 7 years ago '09        #79
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
 WilsonThaSavior said:
u cant even get a 20piece nugget in piece no more...

WOW, Thats as bad as that dude who said "darthur"
 7 years ago '10        #80
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,928 | Props total: 54 54
why in the hell are some of yall on here talking about you rep this or that or come to my hood and get ya wig folded back?? kinda sh*t it that? yall are the ones that cause sh*t like this to happen and get innocent ppl hurt.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
168 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy