Jun 11 - 'WAR ZONE': 100 People Brawl In MCDONALD'S Lot, 2 Stabbed

most viewed right now
 147
Image(s) inside well damn they giving out barber licenses to anyone now
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 115
NBA Is Kyle Kover better than Melo at this point? (Melo responds)
80 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 92
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
132 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 91
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
173 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #41
CA King 7 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$7,289 | Props total: 6511 6511
 No iD23 said:
my dude im frm sj.. n ya they do be hella cops when you leave the bar/clubs... but not lately....

and wth.. they mean word leaking out.... its all over the news n newspapers... they been laying off cops...
but yea its been getting kinda wild lately...

n SJ guys are funny huh... funny how u typed that sh!t behind a screen... i wish a n!gga like you would say some stupid sh!t like that when im around...n it dnt matter where you go oak, the city, etc. u could get ya wig peeled anywhere... u a funny dude
LOL it's funny you say that when I'm FROM SAN JOSE. This is a forum where people give opinions and I'm not even talking tough. I'd say that sh*t to you in person, no big deal tough guy. You make my point very valid.
 7 years ago '11        #42
The Mastermind 
space
avatar space
space
$556 | Props total: 34 34
 crosbyconnolly said:
Is this why Game keeps tweeting #boycottmcdonalds the past 24 hrs?
I'm more shocked that Game has people following him on twitter than the f!ght lmao.
 7 years ago '10        #43
No iD23 
space
avatar space
space
$935 | Props total: 0 0
 zenndogg98 said:


this is on the same block as that f!ght. San jose is getting bad.

www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhfCQpG8y006cNS3DH"
on some real sh!t.. i feel bad fo ol dude.. but.. if u ant frm the city or town n ya start runnin ya mouth like dude was doing... what you expect... no1 not say sh!t or do nothin bout sme1 disrespecting ur home city or town...
 7 years ago '10        #44
No iD23 
space
avatar space
space
$935 | Props total: 0 0
 CA King 7 said:
LOL it's funny you say that when I'm FROM SAN JOSE. This is a forum where people give opinions and I'm not even talking tough. I'd say that sh*t to you in person, no big deal tough guy. You make my point very valid.
...
 7 years ago '10        #45
suddath 
space
space
space
$114 | Props total: 103 103
The worst thing that's ever happened to me at McDonalds was they put tomatoes when I specifically asked for no tomatoes..but then again, I'm white.
 06-11-2011, 07:04 PM         #46
OOps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A bunch of dumb morons! People take any reason to act like clowns.
 7 years ago '07        #47
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,627 | Props total: 16207 16207
 notic99 said:

[pic - click to view]

I shook my head and laughed.
 7 years ago '05        #48
OG T Gutta N 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$6,932 | Props total: 2653 2653
 No iD23 said:
my dude im frm sj.. n ya they do be hella cops when you leave the bar/clubs... but not lately....

and wth.. they mean word leaking out.... its all over the news n newspapers... they been laying off cops...
but yea its been getting kinda wild lately...

n SJ guys are funny huh... funny how u typed that sh!t behind a screen... i wish a n!gga like you would say some stupid sh!t like that when im around...n it dnt matter where you go oak, the city, etc. u could get ya wig peeled anywhere... u a funny dude
SJ is one our biggest cities in the Bay Area, and it's soft as fu*k. Don't tell me you bang "ESSJ" , only reason sh*t happens in downtown is from n*ggas coming all over. You go to the same a.ss Santa Clara st in the morning, ain't nothing but hungover drunks on the lightrail, hoe bi*ches trying to get back to Oakland and bums. You act like being in a safe city is a bad thing.
 7 years ago '04        #49
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,370 | Props total: 2484 2484
Im loving it..
 06-11-2011, 08:22 PM         #50
Haze_Reloaded  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 zenndogg98 said:


this is on the same block as that f!ght. San jose is getting bad.

www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhfCQpG8y006cNS3DH"
That's a massacre.
 7 years ago '10        #51
No iD23 
space
avatar space
space
$935 | Props total: 0 0
 Cantankerous said:
SJ is one our biggest cities in the Bay Area, and it's soft as fu*k. Don't tell me you bang "ESSJ" , only reason sh*t happens in downtown is from n*ggas coming all over. You go to the same a.ss Santa Clara st in the morning, ain't nothing but hungover drunks on the lightrail, hoe bi*ches trying to get back to Oakland and bums. You act like being in a safe city is a bad thing.
whoever said it was a bad thing. is stay in a safe city... go scroll up n see what i put dwn.. go dnt worry ill wait...
 7 years ago '07        #52
Cartel-Clipz 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$31,832 | Props total: 28999 28999
 Laduerb22 said:
I fu*kin' love boxden
 7 years ago '07        #53
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
avatar space
space
$56,085 | Props total: 23896 23896
 WilsonThaSavior said:
u cant even get a 20piece nugget in piece no more...
 7 years ago '07        #54
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
avatar space
space
$56,085 | Props total: 23896 23896
 notic99 said:

[pic - click to view]

is that even legal lol?
 7 years ago '04        #55
cokerap 
space
avatar space
space
$202 | Props total: 0 0
 notic99 said:

[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '07        #56
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
avatar space
space
$56,085 | Props total: 23896 23896
 cokerap said:

[pic - click to view]

no way thats real lol.
 7 years ago '09        #57
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$67,297 | Props total: 13534 13534
That halloween video was fu*king ridiculous. No matter how much sh*t dude talked it dont take 30 n*ggas to whup his a.ss. I guarantee you not one of the people that attacked him would have gone one on one with him.


Its a lot easier to be hard and rep yo whatever when its 30 of you. Bunch of bi*ch n*ggas right there.
 7 years ago '11        #58
Kid Zhaine 
space
avatar space
space
$132 | Props total: 0 0
LOL that video was fu*king crazy. : /
 7 years ago '07        #59
Deniro732 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$14,320 | Props total: 3239 3239
san jose isn't even active @ all either..must've been some n*ggas from local city's like oakland or vallejo or some sh*t
 7 years ago '10        #60
The Pharaoh 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$747 | Props total: 0 0
 zenndogg98 said:


this is on the same block as that f!ght. San jose is getting bad.

www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhfCQpG8y006cNS3DH"
When i saw the dude getting jumped by all them guys.

When i saw the dude layed out getting punched in the face after he was KNOCKED THE fu*k OUT!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
140 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
46 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
39 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
142 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside New Shazam Poster!!?
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
106 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy