"I had a triple double last game and had a bad game in a lot of peoples eyes" -Lebron

most viewed right now
 50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA ALL Nike "City" Uniforms Leaked via 2K
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
268 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #101
H-Town Renegade 
space
space
$2,624 | Props total: 101 101
 Gramz said:
LMAO @ this tweet:

"I gave Lebron $1 and asked for change. He gave me $0.75. I asked 'Where's the rest?' He told me he didn't have a 4th quarter."
 7 years ago '04        #102
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
so it's alright for Wade to allegedly be locked down by Keith Bogans and Brewer last series

but for Bron to be having trouble with Marion and Kidd (who gave Kobe and Durant problems) it's the end of the world

Wade has been leading the way and it's been to choke jobs and Ls
 06-11-2011, 05:43 PM         #103
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liquid-Science said:
so it's alright for Wade to allegedly be locked down by Keith Bogans and Brewer last series

but for Bron to be having trouble with Marion and Kidd (who gave Kobe and Durant problems) it's the end of the world

Bron isn't being locked down by anyone he's choosing to be nonagressive and not showing any energy that's the difference between Wade and Brons series.
 7 years ago '04        #104
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
 FappingFapstar said:
arent u the dumbass who said mavs cannot stop lebron and wade to win 4 games?

yes and they might still do it...2 home games to win the title is a dream scenario for a team as talented as them...they outplayed Dallas in games 1-4 and only went 2-2

I ain't think Wade would be the one choking at the end of games...he quit after he hit that 3 in game 2
 7 years ago '04        #105
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
 TH35 said:
not that they're bad players but Wade getting locked up by players that shouldn't even start is hilarious, i agree w/ you though and wade was also "hurt"... somehow this series until the last game he wasn't hurt.
Bogans and Brewer are great on the defensive end.
 06-11-2011, 10:27 PM         #106
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liquid-Science said:
because he ain't warmed up...Wade be ball hogging all game

fu*k that n*gga Wade
damn son ur hate for D3 is so strong its disgusting

Wade got hurt and left the Game TWICE but he was ball hoggin?

if there was any time bron shouldv got hot it was at that moment
 06-11-2011, 10:30 PM         #107
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knowughetto said:
Really? As much as I can't stand Wade, he's the one that's been carrying that team. The series would have been over if it wasn't for Wade.

It's not Wade's fault that LeBron's not driving to the basket. Its not Wade's fault that LeBron decides to take shots over Jason Kidd, instead of taking advantage of the situation. Its not Wade's fault that LeBron is chucking up 3-point shots in the 4th quarter.

exactly

this is wat wade was doin to jason kidd

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #108
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Liquid-Science said:

wade is destroying all dem fools
...wasnt you the one talking about Wade had the favorable match cuz Kidd hahahaha ahh man n*ggas is jokesters
Its easy for Kidd to lock up Kobe when nobody else showed up to he arena
 7 years ago '11        #109
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
His a.ssists kept them in the game...why should he dribble through a double/triple team if he can pass it for an easy layup?
 7 years ago '04        #110
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 TH35 said:
not that they're bad players but Wade getting locked up by players that shouldn't even start is hilarious, i agree w/ you though and wade was also "hurt"... somehow this series until the last game he wasn't hurt.
Brewer and Bogans are great one on one/perimeter defenders though...

Last edited by knowughetto; 06-11-2011 at 11:15 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #111
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
You know...my main criticism of James is that he cares too much about what people think. Dude...just accept that people hate you. Fck em...they're gonna over analyze and scrutinize everything you do. If you do okay...you did terrible. If you did good...you did bad. If you did great...you're no MJ. Stop caring about what people think and just play ball dude

Seriously...I was reading on ESPN that apparently Lebron has been reading and watching all the criticism about him. Homie puts way too much pressure on himself and seems to wanna prove people wrong. Just play the game, at the end of the day it's Basketball...not a war overseas
 06-11-2011, 11:23 PM         #112
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well this guys just a fu*king idiot.
 7 years ago '04        #113
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
 ngoogs said:
well this guys just a fu*king idiot.
exactly. this pretty much confirms what lots have people have said already, and that's that LeBum is a stat padder. A good game would be showing up in the 4th quarter not scoring 11 points total in 5 straight 4th quarters.
 7 years ago '04        #114
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,986 | Props total: 4607 4607
It doesnt matter at then end of the day

In the last 4mins no heat player is scoring

Dallas pull da cuffs out

Walker Texas ranger type sh*t
 7 years ago '05        #115
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
 7 years ago '10        #116
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,538 | Props total: 5871 5871
I feel bad for Chris Bosh. He can have a good game, but he'll hardly get recognition. Dude could score 50 points and have 14 rebounds and they'll still talk about LeBron having a bad game before they'll acknowledge him.
 7 years ago '05        #117
DjAyFrESH 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,397 | Props total: 0 0
Miami Is Gay -- This is a fact
 7 years ago '08        #118
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,764 | Props total: 12240 12240
 Liquid-Science said:
He has a point...a triple double is a triple double...it's enough offense for them to win, he was helping bench players contribute 40 points, a triple double and 40 bench points should get you a W

if Kidd had gotten one of his patented 12-10-10 triple doubles and the Mavs lost, no one would be blaming him

What him and everyone else forgets is that Wade's pus*y a.ss got hurt, Bron's defense was sluggish and the Mavs went into their zone and k!lled that iso sh*t at the end of the game

if they lose the series, I can't wait to see what they say about the Spoelstra...I don't blame him one bit but I am sure the players will
You can't be serious...Bron is not paid to get Triple Doubles...he's paid to make sure his teams score is at least 1 point higher than the opposing team. His Triple Double is a irrelevant in a loss because he didn't help the team win. I understand a Triple Double is a Triple Double but if I'm a Heat Fan I don't care I want the win.

Calling Wade a pus*y, my n*gga this series is over in 4 games had it not been for Wade. If they lose this blame rests on Lebron and Bosh...Both dissappeared in the second half specifically. Bosh comes out like a Monster then is nowhere to be found when the game really fukn matters....Bron same thing.

A year from now you'lll still remember Bron had a Triple Double in Game 5....10 years from now you'll remember Bron didn't show up in his second trip in the Finals. See where I'm going with this? HIS TRIPLE DOUBLE MEANS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Last edited by EMER1TUS; 06-12-2011 at 04:14 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #119
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,986 | Props total: 4607 4607
This series should be over four zero and its not

Because dallas has miami on lock down

Champbaily deionsanders in the early 90s defense

Inside the last four mins dats where dallas wins the games

Miami doesnt score and dallas scores enuff to take the lead
 7 years ago '04        #120
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,982 | Props total: 4999 4999
getting a triple double in the nba is hard..but, he is a superior athlete so its expected from him..hes just not what we thought he was...get over it
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
195 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
79 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
22 comments
20 hours ago