"I had a triple double last game and had a bad game in a lot of peoples eyes" -Lebron

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
37 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #81
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
 Slickems said:

[pic - click to view]

im praying for the day a reporter asks, "but lebron arent you the chosen 1?"
 7 years ago '07        #82
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,069 | Props total: 1841 1841
Show up in the 4th quarter dumbass....why in the hell aren't his teammates callin him out.

7 years ago '10        #83
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 Gramz said:
LMAO @ this tweet:

"I gave Lebron $1 and asked for change. He gave me $0.75. I asked 'Where's the rest?' He told me he didn't have a 4th quarter."
sound like some shyt a f*ggot cracka wud say.
 06-11-2011, 04:11 PM         #84
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gd_UP said:
bron with like 2 TOs and 0/3 FGs or whatever the last 2 minutes.

Not blaming him im just saying he didnt help himself out with that one
And as a team the heat allowed the mavs to shoot 56% from the field and 68% from 3. They also turned the ball over 16 times. Dallas scored 30 twice in the first 2 quarters and 28 in the 4th.

But hey continue acting like it was just Bron.
 7 years ago '08        #85
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
And as a team the heat allowed the mavs to shoot 56% from the field and 68% from 3. They also turned the ball over 16 times. Dallas scored 30 twice in the first 2 quarters and 28 in the 4th.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #86
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,778 | Props total: 14589 14589
 HotepSuns said:

They watch too much ESPN

[pic - click to view]

ESPN is funny for that sh*t.
 06-11-2011, 04:21 PM         #87
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ this 4th quarter bullsh*t. Remember those 4 pts in the 1st quarter, if not for those...there is no 4th quarter lead. Every point in a game is equal. Somehow, n*ggas let themselves be brainwashed. A 3 in the 1st quarter is the reason why the score is what it is in the 4th. Same with free throws and everything else. Going by what yall say, a n*gga might as well just play 5 minutes a game. A dude who scored all of his 6 points in the 4th should be more valuable then a dude who scores 26 points in a game.

stfu.

But, regardless, they lost. And the conversation changes if they win. I hope they win this series...I hope they blow their a.sses out. Just because....a majority of people I hear/read from, they dislike Miami as a team for no reason at all...and I dislike those people because of it.
 7 years ago '05        #88
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
n*ggas complaining bout 'it aint just lebron' arent saying the same sh*t when they talkin down on Kobe...or Jordan on the flip side...n*ggas always wanna act like its 1 man(winning or losing)...but it aint, but if your the reason they are winning...best believe youre gonna be the reason they lose
 7 years ago '07        #89
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 astroblack9 said:
n*ggas complaining bout 'it aint just lebron' arent saying the same sh*t when they talkin down on Kobe...or Jordan on the flip side...n*ggas always wanna act like its 1 man(winning or losing)...but it aint, but if your the reason they are winning...best believe youre gonna be the reason they lose
I do... its a team sport. Wade has made some terrible mistakes this series too. Their defense as a whole has been a.ss down the stretch too.

Last edited by TH35; 06-11-2011 at 04:28 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #90
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,901 | Props total: 1212 1212
 Liquid-Science said:
I'm tellin ya'll...When wade played his robin position in the bulls series, everything went smoothly...Wade so busy trying to k!ll the mavs again, he threw off Bron's rhythm, the team goes as Bron goes...Wade choked away a game on simple sh*t like a free throw and an inbounds pass

btw, I was the first n*gga on the planet to call Bron out for folding late in games so don't think I'm surprised I called Lebron out as being Alfred in crunchtime over a year ago, so don't question me

and yes, I do hate Wade...n*gga's a fake, a phony, a pus*y, a Stan
co-fu*king-sign.
 7 years ago '05        #91
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
 freakbucket said:
lmao @ this 4th quarter bullsh*t. Remember those 4 pts in the 1st quarter, if not for those...there is no 4th quarter lead. Every point in a game is equal. Somehow, n*ggas let themselves be brainwashed. A 3 in the 1st quarter is the reason why the score is what it is in the 4th. Same with free throws and everything else. Going by what yall say, a n*gga might as well just play 5 minutes a game. A dude who scored all of his 6 points in the 4th should be more valuable then a dude who scores 26 points in a game.

stfu.

But, regardless, they lost. And the conversation changes if they win. I hope they win this series...I hope they blow their a.sses out. Just because....a majority of people I hear/read from, they dislike Miami as a team for no reason at all...and I dislike those people because of it.
im not sure what you're saying. are you saying its fine that bron scores 2 points in the 4th because he had 4 points in the 1st?

yall can bicker and complain about who should get the blame that doesnt really matter to me...but do people really think its fine that he has had little to no production during the most important part of the game? its fine that you disappear in the 4th because of what you did in the previous quarters....thats cool to some?
 7 years ago '04        #92
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Liquid-Science said:
because he ain't warmed up...Wade be ball hogging all game

fu*k that n*gga Wade
Really? As much as I can't stand Wade, he's the one that's been carrying that team. The series would have been over if it wasn't for Wade.

It's not Wade's fault that LeBron's not driving to the basket. Its not Wade's fault that LeBron decides to take shots over Jason Kidd, instead of taking advantage of the situation. Its not Wade's fault that LeBron is chucking up 3-point shots in the 4th quarter.

06-11-2011, 04:35 PM         #93
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 freakbucket said:

stfu.

A player like LeBron should be playing in all quarters, and he should have stepped up more when Wade went out. Wade gets 23 points in about 35 minutes, LeBron another 17 point game in nearly 48, including going ghost in the fourth again. He's playing far below his standards.
 7 years ago '09        #94
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,411 | Props total: 12352 12352
If the Heat were winning nobody would be talking down on LeBron like they are now. The Heat may still win the title and it would be with a flawed team. They are playing with house money right now because nobody expected them to win the title this year with a whole new team and 3 stars in their primes coming together as well.

I remember arguing with somebody back in 04 about the Pistons. Its the same thing now. Rip and Chauncey averaged the same amount points and everything in the Finals but because Chauncey scored most of his points in the 4th quarter people gave him the love over Rip when Rip was just as important and effective. He just did so in the first three quarters or so.

This dude James is trying to get it done but come on, its a team game and his teammates arent doing their best to win. I guess everybody wants LeBron to steal the ball away from Wade while singing Ludacris' move bi*ch, get out the way live during game 5 in the 4th quarter and go dunk it over all five mavs in the paint then flex so they can say thats the LeBron we want to see.
 7 years ago '05        #95
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 Liquid-Science said:
He has a point...a triple double is a triple double...it's enough offense for them to win, he was helping bench players contribute 40 points, a triple double and 40 bench points should get you a W

if Kidd had gotten one of his patented 12-10-10 triple doubles and the Mavs lost, no one would be blaming him

What him and everyone else forgets is that Wade's pus*y a.ss got hurt, Bron's defense was sluggish and the Mavs went into their zone and k!lled that iso sh*t at the end of the game

if they lose the series, I can't wait to see what they say about the Spoelstra...I don't blame him one bit but I am sure the players will
Jason Kidd isn't LeBron James.

LeBron has fallen so far from a year ago. He's even more of a douche bag now.
 7 years ago '05        #96
Chuck_Remixed 252 heat pts252
space
space
$17,110 | Props total: 3570 3570
 freakbucket said:

stfu.

Everyone's brain cells just got fried.
 7 years ago '04        #97
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Liquid-Science said:
I'm tellin ya'll...When wade played his robin position in the bulls series, everything went smoothly...Wade so busy trying to k!ll the mavs again, he threw off Bron's rhythm, the team goes as Bron goes...Wade choked away a game on simple sh*t like a free throw and an inbounds pass

btw, I was the first n*gga on the planet to call Bron out for folding late in games so don't think I'm surprised I called Lebron out as being Alfred in crunchtime over a year ago, so don't question me

and yes, I do hate Wade...n*gga's a fake, a phony, a pus*y, a Stan
@ your comments. Wade was not playing Robin against us. We were playing him well...He was getting locked up by Bogans/Brewer in that series, and he also had a bad shooting series...And LeBron took advantage of the situation.
 7 years ago '08        #98
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
 Chuck_Remixed said:
Everyone's brain cells just got fried.
i wanna say he contradicted himself, but im too tired to read that post over again.....

some people need to step away from the keyboard when they think about trying to show how smart they are
 06-11-2011, 04:48 PM         #99
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #100
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 knowughetto said:
@ your comments. Wade was not playing Robin against us. We were playing him well...He was getting locked up by Bogans/Brewer in that series, and he also had a bad shooting series...And LeBron took advantage of the situation.
not that they're bad players but Wade getting locked up by players that shouldn't even start is hilarious, i agree w/ you though and wade was also "hurt"... somehow this series until the last game he wasn't hurt.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
37 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
245 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
108 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy