"I had a triple double last game and had a bad game in a lot of peoples eyes" -Lebron

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
33 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
Clutch City Kid 139 heat pts139
space
space
$28,304 | Props total: 28738 28738
 Liquid-Science said:
He has a point...a triple double is a triple double...it's enough offense for them to win, he was helping bench players contribute 40 points, a triple double and 40 bench points should get you a W

if Kidd had gotten one of his patented 12-10-10 triple doubles and the Mavs lost, no one would be blaming him

What him and everyone else forgets is that Wade's pus*y a.ss got hurt, Bron's defense was sluggish and the Mavs went into their zone and k!lled that iso sh*t at the end of the game

if they lose the series, I can't wait to see what they say about the Spoelstra...I don't blame him one bit but I am sure the players will

No, no one would blame Kidd for that... but Kidd also isnt Lebi*ch... Lebi*ch was the one talking his a.ss off about bringing HELLA titles to Miami... so his stupid a.ss deserves ALL hate he gets.... if Miami doesnt win the title then Lebi*ch will be the biggest choke artist in all major leagues... dude has HAD chances, he has ANOTHER chance with a team that EVERYONE was claiming was unstoppable... if he cant win with this team, then well... dudes a fu*kin disgrace
 7 years ago '05        #62
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,882 | Props total: 8404 8404
 Chuck_Remixed said:
I guess thats why he wears the "check my stats" tshirt. Gotta make sure the stat box is right to valid that "I did my job or part".
this. its not about having a good or bad game, its about doing what it takes to win the game, but it seems that bron is more concerned stuffing the stat sheet
 7 years ago '06        #63
flipdipbone 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,933 | Props total: 467 467
Dat charge/block call when LeBron made tha layup was the biggest momentum changer of that game 4 both teams!!!...... wit that said CMON LEBRON !!!!!!!
 06-11-2011, 02:28 PM         #64
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everyone ignores the fact that the heat played HORRIFIC defense in game 5....on top of turning the ball over which is why they lost....because it's fun to blame bron for everything..

this board is hilarious with that sh*t....you would think lebron is playing dallas by himself...
 7 years ago '08        #65
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
the 4th quarter wins games. being who he is, its on his shoulders to decide the game yet he isnt showing up when it COUNTS on a continuous basis. fu*k that stats.
 7 years ago '06        #66
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 93 93
 HotepSuns said:
everyone ignores the fact that the heat played HORRIFIC defense in game 5....on top of turning the ball over which is why they lost....because it's fun to blame bron for everything..

this board is hilarious with that sh*t....you would think lebron is playing dallas by himself...
bron with like 2 TOs and 0/3 FGs or whatever the last 2 minutes.

Not blaming him im just saying he didnt help himself out with that one
 7 years ago '11        #67
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
"Oh baby bron bron, stop hiding behind those stats"
 7 years ago '04        #68
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,915 | Props total: 634 634
was this a twitter post or what? because even though it wouldnt surprise me to hear him say that, it seems like its kinda outta context. this statement is a bit ambiguous according to how you read it. so yea where did this come from?
 7 years ago '09        #69
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 2772 2772
He has to be standing in sh*t waist high by now.
 7 years ago '05        #70
Ari Gold 315 heat pts315
space
space
$15,215 | Props total: 1233 1233
 Liquid-Science said:
He has a point...a triple double is a triple double...it's enough offense for them to win, he was helping bench players contribute 40 points, a triple double and 40 bench points should get you a W

if Kidd had gotten one of his patented 12-10-10 triple doubles and the Mavs lost, no one would be blaming him

What him and everyone else forgets is that Wade's pus*y a.ss got hurt, Bron's defense was sluggish and the Mavs went into their zone and k!lled that iso sh*t at the end of the game

if they lose the series, I can't wait to see what they say about the Spoelstra...I don't blame him one bit but I am sure the players will
What people like you seem to not understand that this dude is held on a higher ground than guys like Kidd even in Kidd's prime....Lebron is supposed to be the "GOAT","Better than kobe","Better than Jordan" sh*t like that is what has thiese guys throwing him under a bus..If he wasn't this flamboyant c*cky for no reason bi*ch of a nigah person we probably wouldn't be bringing him up.But he is and he acts like he's better than everyone with sh*t to show...Instead of worrying about being the next Jordan(Which can't happend..jordans will always have more rings and will be a better scorer and the 2 played 2 completely positions.It's like saying Peyton Manning is better than Lawrence taylor ) He should worry about being the next Karl Malone...imo that's the BEST COMPARISON RIGHT NOW and if he doesn't shape up he will stay that way.

7 years ago '05        #71
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Yeah, LeBron had a good game and n*ggas just wont let him breathe. sh*t is sad actually.

Here's my question for everybody. No need for a separate thread. Why is it all year everybody wanted LeBron to stop shooting late in games and defer to Wade then now he does it and everybody wants him to stop deferring to Wade and close games?
Good point simple there nothing bron can do . If he scores 100 points 50 reb and 30 a.sst but miss a shot or have a bad t.o that all ppl will talk about. Media loves negative cause it sells and so many ppl hate LBJ like the sheep they are They looking for anything to bi*ch and scream about sh*t is sad. I feel bad for him and his family i thought this was just basketball I wonder if our government was so serious about the state of the us. as ppl was about this series where would we be
 7 years ago '09        #72
sboone130 
space
space
$116 | Props total: 0 0
his triple double was like a andre iguodala triple double. It was like a hollow chocolate easter bunny.
 7 years ago '05        #73
space
space
 sboone130 said:
his triple double was like a andre iguodala triple double. It was like a hollow chocolate easter bunny.
my boys was sh*tting on my yesterday because bron's my favorite player in the league and they was saying he put up "Iggy numbers"

all i could do was it off and keep it moving
 7 years ago '05        #74
space
space
im a bron fan but yall really sitting here and act like he shouldnt get any backlash. the dude is averaging 2 points in the 4th quarter for a series. ANY SUPERSTAR that would do that would hear it, especially in the finals

Last edited by StateProperty88; 06-11-2011 at 03:09 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #75
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
 Liquid-Science said:

arent u the dumbass who said mavs cannot stop lebron and wade to win 4 games?

7 years ago '05        #76
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
just stop talking Bron and go play hit up club play tonight and get ready . must win tomm

but i think heat will win everyone but dallas wants a game 7 u know David wants it
 7 years ago '07        #77
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,786 | Props total: 14594 14594
 HotepSuns said:

this, their defense was terrible all game it didn't matter who showed up offensively it was really Dallas' game to lose
 7 years ago '11        #78
kennyboy0707 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,129 | Props total: 64 64
 TheKidHypno' said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #79
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
I cant believe the support you guys are pouring in for this n*gga when he says "i had a triple-double...aint my fault we lost'...yall realize thats what hes saying in so many words right?

Dude hasnt said "i take this game on myself, i should done..." like KD or Kobe or Wade has done...n*ggas always wanna talk bout Kobe throwing n*ggas under a bus...but i aint never hear him say 'check my stats...i had a good game, wasnt my fault'....

Dude wants to be 'King'...play like one
 06-11-2011, 03:59 PM         #80
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy