"I had a triple double last game and had a bad game in a lot of peoples eyes" -Lebron

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
51 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #1
6662 pageviews
124 comments

JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
"I had a triple double last game and had a bad game in a lot of peoples eyes" -Lebron

If its been posted image

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

http://twitter.com/WojYah .. 92072516083712

This. Guy. Can't. Be. Serious.

124 comments for ""I had a triple double last game and had a bad game in a lot of peoples eyes" -Lebron"

6 years ago '05        #2
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
...he shouldnt even entertain this sh*t dude is a idiot

most guys would decline comment or be like "We're preparing for game 6, not talking about that"

this guy is talking about his damn stats still
 6 years ago '06        #3
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #4
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,889 | Props total: 4402 4402
no u were just on lock in the last five mins of the 4th like every othe rmiami player this series
 6 years ago '04        #5
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
He has a point...a triple double is a triple double...it's enough offense for them to win, he was helping bench players contribute 40 points, a triple double and 40 bench points should get you a W

if Kidd had gotten one of his patented 12-10-10 triple doubles and the Mavs lost, no one would be blaming him

What him and everyone else forgets is that Wade's pus*y a.ss got hurt, Bron's defense was sluggish and the Mavs went into their zone and k!lled that iso sh*t at the end of the game

if they lose the series, I can't wait to see what they say about the Spoelstra...I don't blame him one bit but I am sure the players will
 6 years ago '05        #6
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
You can have a fu*king quintuple-double but the sh*t doesnt matter if you can't help out your team in the 4th and lose.
 6 years ago '04        #7
refuze 284 heat pts284
space
space
$18,670 | Props total: 15382 15382

it doesn't matter if you have a trouble double if your team still loses. the heat needed him in the 4th quarter badly
 6 years ago '04        #8
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,889 | Props total: 4402 4402
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
You can have a fu*king quintuple-double but the sh*t doesnt matter if you can't help out your team in the 4th and lose.
yes all this dwade had a good game crab what has he done in the last 4mins of the fourth

or any othe rheat player ???
 06-11-2011, 12:16 PM         #9
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Spoken like a true loser. Hope Kidd and Terry continue to swag on him in the 4th Quarter.
 6 years ago '08        #10
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,357 | Props total: 270 270
this man ALWAYS has an excuse. if he is the best player in the league, you show up when the game is on the line. stats dont even matter when its time to win the game
 06-11-2011, 12:21 PM         #11
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO @ this tweet:

"I gave Lebron $1 and asked for change. He gave me $0.75. I asked 'Where's the rest?' He told me he didn't have a 4th quarter."
 6 years ago '08        #12
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,238 | Props total: 13601 13601
This dude just don't get it
 6 years ago '07        #13
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 Liquid-Science said:
He has a point...a triple double is a triple double...it's enough offense for them to win, he was helping bench players contribute 40 points, a triple double and 40 bench points should get you a W

if Kidd had gotten one of his patented 12-10-10 triple doubles and the Mavs lost, no one would be blaming him

What him and everyone else forgets is that Wade's pus*y a.ss got hurt, Bron's defense was sluggish and the Mavs went into their zone and k!lled that iso sh*t at the end of the game

if they lose the series, I can't wait to see what they say about the Spoelstra...I don't blame him one bit but I am sure the players will
HE gets alot of touches, his a.ssists are cool but most dont have an impact...but anyway its not about how you start the game but how u finish? Triple doubles mean nothin
 6 years ago '05        #14
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
he had 4ast in the 4th Q and Bosh is the reason why they lost 2 late miss FT and a horrible T.O yet because he bosh no one says anything about it . i re watch that game last nite and he did have a Impact. And when he got the ball in the 4th there was 3 ppl all around him in his area.

after re watching it he did have a bigger impact on the game then most ppl would give credit for . But U know how it goes Haters gonna hate Heat just need to win or else sh*t gonna hit the fan like we never seen.
 6 years ago '05        #15
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 Cambury said:
HE gets alot of touches, his a.ssists are cool but most dont have an impact...but anyway its not about how you start the game but how u finish? Triple doubles mean nothin
how does his a.ssists dont have an impact. 2 points is 2 points without his a.sst there not in the game. I hate when ppl say that well your points didnt have an impact. Yea it did impact the scoreboard at the end of the day points is points. PPl are just so focus on the 4th q u gotta rmr if u get blown out 1-3 then the 4th really means nothing.
 06-11-2011, 12:26 PM         #16
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

This n*gga man...
 6 years ago '04        #17
MGz 953 heat pts953
space
space
$8,170 | Props total: 8724 8724
 Liquid-Science said:

damn you falling off
 6 years ago '09        #18
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,205 | Props total: 19301 19301
lebron just out their lookin for stats how many points did you score in the fourth? how you let jason terry shine on you n*gga?
 06-11-2011, 12:28 PM         #19
Pstax916 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liquid-Science said:

But the Mavs dont rely on Kidd the way the Heat rely on Bron. the fact that Bron has only put up 2 points in the 4th and 11 points in all the 4th quaters of this series means that he fails to live up to his stature. folds under pressure. like an origami
 6 years ago '11        #20
clydes suit 17 heat pts17
space
space
$6,330 | Props total: 6027 6027
bron cant help but say some dumb sh*t to fuel the hate
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
24 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy