FourZeroTwo says MW3 Multiplayer will not have Second Chance/LS, Nukes, OMA, Commando + More!

most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
36 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #21
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,863 | Props total: 2382 2382
 JimDinO77 said:
^ Y do ya'll battlefield fans keep bumrushing the mw3 threads with the same responses.... if ya'll aint looking forward to the sh*t, then don't mind it

if you don't like COD, what is the point in coming in a thread focused on COD and criticizing other ppl for liking it?
 06-11-2011, 12:39 PM         #22
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syringe said:

if you don't like COD, what is the point in coming in a thread focused on COD and criticizing other ppl for liking it?
o·pin·ion   
[uh-pin-yuhn]
–noun

1. a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
2. a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
3. the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second Medical opinion.
 7 years ago '05        #23
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,108 | Props total: 4238 4238
^ but the thing that makes uh-pin-yahn gay, is that its not even based on the news and statements in the TS post...... if u gonna hate, hate on something relevant to the thread.... the fact that ur a third-person shooter fan makes ur hating even more irrelevant..... just stop it B
 06-11-2011, 12:59 PM         #24
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JimDinO77 said:
^ but the thing that makes uh-pin-yahn gay, is that its not even based on the news and statements in the TS post...... if u gonna hate, hate on something relevant to the thread.... the fact that ur a third-person shooter fan makes ur hating even more irrelevant..... just stop it B
How is what I said irrelevant? The article had parts about the game engine in it and I was commenting on that they keep rehashing the same engine year in and year out. MW2's engine was a "modified" COD4 engine. MW3's engine is a "modified" MW2 engine. Did you even read it?

.. and the chick in your avatar looks like a fu*king dinosaur.
 7 years ago '04        #25
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,067 | Props total: 19932 19932
Why change the engine when its a COD feel you're going for? If it was a whole new engine it would be a whole new game...... If I want the engine changed, I'm buying Battlefield, get it?

Either way Ima have both FPS's so I can give two fu*ks about a debate about it..... two different kinds of games to me really...
 7 years ago '04        #26
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
COD is fun to me..that's why I play it..seeing last stand get removed is a dream come true hopefully with BF3 coming out and completely sh*tting on COD with that they have done, I would think Activision would try and do the same to an extent and wouldn't want their cash cow to become number 2..sadly, you will see BF3 be number 2 with COD being #1 yet again, because kids LOVE COD. I've hopped on BF:BC2 and rarely hear kids screaming in their mic.

Who really knows what Kotick will do..he has pretty much ran every game series to the ground..COD has been the one that has been the most consistent and has lasted this long.
 7 years ago '04        #27
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,892 | Props total: 2044 2044
 Syringe said:

The dudes a troll... If he is not in some race war, he is in every COD thread trying to bash a game that he so call doesn't play. Dude is lame, "i have black friends" type of lame comments and on his spare time he "makes" sh*tty graphics

Oh and please dont quote me, cuz u will get this

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #28
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,975 | Props total: 3473 3473
Good now just get rid of noob tubes and its perfect.
I agree 2 different games.People like what they like.Deal with it.

I didnt like Battlefield personally.

I will be buying both to see whats up tho.I only play multiplayer online and COD has the type of gameplay that I like.

Last edited by ddash; 06-11-2011 at 01:32 PM..
 06-11-2011, 01:30 PM         #29
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 famoussasjohn said:
COD is fun to me..that's why I play it..seeing last stand get removed is a dream come true hopefully with BF3 coming out and completely sh*tting on COD with that they have done, I would think Activision would try and do the same to an extent and wouldn't want their cash cow to become number 2..sadly, you will see BF3 be number 2 with COD being #1 yet again, because kids LOVE COD. I've hopped on BF:BC2 and rarely hear kids screaming in their mic.

Who really knows what Kotick will do..he has pretty much ran every game series to the ground..COD has been the one that has been the most consistent and has lasted this long.
To consumers, sales numbers don't matter. Once we play both games we will make our own judgement on which game is better and then the word of mouth will spread. COD forever will be popular, and COD4 still to this day is one of the GOAT FPS's. However I think Battlefield 3 is what is needed, it gives Activision a big kick in the a.ss and it will remind them that they will need to consistently improve heavily on their product because they have good competition now.

That's why Madden is slacking, they have no competition and it's the only football simulation you can buy. Where's the motivation to improve your product when you know it will sell anyways? I don't "hate" COD, I just simply refuse to play the same thing every single year.
 7 years ago '06        #30
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262
space
space
$11,124 | Props total: 1331 1331
Sounds like COD is going in the direction they should have been on.
I love how its gonna be more about guns and skill instead of dam k!llstreaks/OMA/LA/Commando. :applause:
For u BF3 d!ck riders, what happens when the game FLOPS? im not sayin it will becuz those vids r sick but BF2 looked tight but we all know that sh*t was whack and boring as fu*k.
For all this hate u got on MW even before anything is released, better not see ur Gamertags when it drops.
 06-11-2011, 01:33 PM         #31
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 adulel08 said:
Sounds like COD is going in the direction they should have been on.
I love how its gonna be more about guns and skill instead of dam k!llstreaks/OMA/LA/Commando. :applause:
For u BF3 d!ck riders, what happens when the game FLOPS? im not sayin it will becuz those vids r sick but BF2 looked tight but we all know that sh*t was whack and boring as fu*k.
For all this hate u got on MW even before anything is released, better not see ur Gamertags when it drops.
How is BF2 whack and boring as fu*k when it's been heavily populated since it's release in 2005? If you were talking about Bad Company 2, Battlefield 3 is not a sequel to BC2 and is completely different from it in terms of gameplay mechanics.
 7 years ago '04        #32
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,395 | Props total: 11771 11771
 DuzzE said:
One man army
this is why i dont play online its bs just need regular stuff combat
 7 years ago '04        #33
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 PROTENTIAL said:
To consumers, sales numbers don't matter. Once we play both games we will make our own judgement on which game is better and then the word of mouth will spread. COD forever will be popular, and COD4 still to this day is one of the GOAT FPS's. However I think Battlefield 3 is what is needed, it gives Activision a big kick in the a.ss and it will remind them that they will need to consistently improve heavily on their product because they have good competition now.

That's why Madden is slacking, they have no competition and it's the only football simulation you can buy. Where's the motivation to improve your product when you know it will sell anyways? I don't "hate" COD, I just simply refuse to play the same thing every single year.
Yeah, sales don't matter to me, I can already tell that I will like BF3. I'll like MW3 as well. I just hope this motivates Activision to stop releasing COD every year and go onto another plan where they need to revamp their engine entirely. Time to put your developers to work and get their sh*t together. No more copy and pasting onto the next game and adding a few different game types and calling it new. I mean, BF:BC2 should have been a realization to them, that game looks great and even better than MW2.

I laugh every year when they announce Madden, same sh*t every year, and then they add some gimmicky feature and call it new.

As long as the MP on COD is great and not fu*ked like MW2 was with all the hackers and whatnot, it should be just fine. I just hope they know removing a few things and them saying "going back to their roots" is going to keep us happy. I'd guarantee 99% of COD players would love to see an update to graphics and sh*t that BF3 is bringing to the table. I want to fly a fu*king jet without the use of a rail.
 7 years ago '05        #34
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 597 597
spades didnt u say play bf3..mw is for consumers on my thread??

7 years ago '07        #35
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
Interesting. Maybe I won't b done with FPS afterall
 7 years ago '07        #36
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,403 | Props total: 21551 21551
 7 years ago '05        #37
Chuck_Remixed 255 heat pts255
space
space
$17,134 | Props total: 3657 3657
I like what im reading for the most part
 7 years ago '08        #38
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
gooooooooooood
 7 years ago '11        #39
leem26vtec 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,538 | Props total: 236 236
 JimDinO77 said:
^ hold up bro-hammer *braxton voice* i'm plotting on copping both..... i'm not a hater, but i think ya'll n*ggas overhyping the hell out of that series...... ya'll label mw as the madden of FPS, but BF is far away from being the 2k of FPS let the games drop before ya'll start the game wars, n*ggas trying to debate in every thread
Again nobody is comparing BF to MW3 in this thread but you. Im pretty sure everyone is gonna cop both and imo they are both great games. On a side note even if MW3 is the same every year just like madden ppl will cop because it has become a trend year after year.
 7 years ago '11        #40
leem26vtec 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,538 | Props total: 236 236
 D. Norman said:
The dudes a troll... If he is not in some race war, he is in every COD thread trying to bash a game that he so call doesn't play. Dude is lame, "I HAVE BLACK FRIENDS" type of lame comments and on his spare time he "makes" sh*tty graphics

Oh and please dont quote me, cuz u will get this

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
50 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy