DeShawn Stevenson reveals that other coaches basically hate the Heat, giving Mavs tips on how to win

most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
143 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #61
Don Kaliko 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,233 | Props total: 1696 1696
 JNyiri77 said:
how to play = tips, strategy, etc.

What else can you possibly infer from that?

Ignorance is bliss though
you wrote..

So Mavs need tips from other teams to beat the Heat?
he didn't state that they needed it nor did he mention them using the tips from the coaches. he said coaches are willing to lend tips being their hate for the heat. probably an example to the heat being hated, in response to a question like "do you feel the heat are extremely hated?" seemingly the question that is often asked. just the other day a radio show asked charles barkley the same question and that question is constantly asked on televised sport shows.

Last edited by Don Kaliko; 06-10-2011 at 08:08 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #62
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
This isnt new sh*t. Many coaches do this every day. The internet and media is k!lling the world off very slow with making everything a story that isnt.
 06-10-2011, 08:16 PM         #63
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Don Kaliko said:
you wrote..

he didn't state that they needed it nor did he mention them using the tips from the coaches. he said coaches are willing to lend tips being their hate for the heat. probably an example to the heat being hated, in response to a question like "do you feel the heat are extremely hated?" seemingly the question that is often asked. just the other day a radio show asked charles barkley the same question and that question is constantly asked on televised sport shows.

when readin too much into a post goes wrong

....reaching
 6 years ago '04        #64
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
 mgz said:
yea im saying u rip wade, u rip kobe, but u seem to have a soft spot in your heart for bron...can you explain why? i starting to notice this about bron stans and haters...after a while when things aint going his way they go soft on him..care to share why?

I am not a Bron stan first of all...I just give my opinion on him, he's the most complete basketball player I've watched since Magic...he just has to work on his post game that Magic had...I am just starting to think he doesn't care to though. I don't think he cares about basketball really, he just liked it as a youngin, saw he could make millions, has made millions now he's like fu*k it...MJ and Kobe weren't making life changing money when they got into the league, Bron came in with guaranteed life-changing money, it's hard to stay motivated with that especially coming up with a mama like his. It wasn't Rivals, ESPN and Scout websites hyping them up coming out of high school like Bron had to feed his ego.

I don't hate Kobe either...any negative thing I say about Kobe is just due to the fact that every time he does something positive, the Kobe stans on here talk about how Jordan-esque it is and how he's the greatest of all time and it pisses me off

Wade...I admit, I plain don't like that n*gga, he comes off fake as fu*k. He was a hand picked creation by David Stern in my opinion. I gave him props for the Olympic performances with Kobe but that's it. I swear I was the first n*gga on Earth to call Lebron the Alfred of basketball...skip bayless out there stealing my sh*t, last year I made a thread on hear saying he was playing like Alfred in the olympics in 08
 6 years ago '06        #65
Don Kaliko 13 heat pts13
space
space
 JNyiri77 said:
when readin too much into a post goes wrong

....reaching
reaching? really?

I guess when arguments run thin, and you don't wanna admit to being wrong, there's always the phrase "reaching" as a copout.
 6 years ago '07        #66
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,767 | Props total: 14586 14586
 Syphernix said:
that sh*t got me
don't know why he's mad almost everyone in here said stevenson needs to shut up
 06-10-2011, 08:25 PM         #67
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Don Kaliko said:
reaching? really?

I guess when arguments run thin, and you don't wanna admit to being wrong, there's always the phrase "reaching" as a copout.
Or you mad. I read the post that's what I got from it also.
 06-10-2011, 08:27 PM         #68
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Don Kaliko said:
reaching? really?

You dissected my post from something I said as a rhetorical question

What argument was there?

big blak afrika said:
 6 years ago '06        #69
Don Kaliko 13 heat pts13
space
space
 big blak afrika said:
are you insinuating that I might be mad or him?
 6 years ago '11        #70
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,268 | Props total: 25070 25070
mavs coach would be the head of the coaches a.ssociation
 06-10-2011, 08:37 PM         #71
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Don Kaliko said:
are you insinuating that I might be mad or him?
Yeah I should've been more clear. I was saying when people run out of arguments they say you mad and I read his post and I to felt he was insinuating the mavs need tips to beat the heat which they don't.
 6 years ago '10        #72
hockeysniper 
space
space
$923 | Props total: 0 0
 Don Kaliko said:
reaching? really?

6 years ago '05        #73
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 1101 1101
Are people serious with this??

Stern aint gonna do sh*t

What would he penalize Carlisle for?? Having conservations with coaches??

Im pretty sure coaches arent calling meetings and breaking down film with Carlisle and all that.
Its probably a few coaches who Carlisle knows who just ate lunch or some sh*t and mentioned stuff like oh when you play them watch this play, or something to that effect.

Hell Kobe said it best in that documentary Spike Lee did on him last year. He said all Nba coaches know the plays being run. The main thing is all about how to counter that play and executing. So coaches can talk all that nonsense all they want but it eventually comes down to who executes better when the time comes.

The coaches arent telling Carlisle something he doesnt already know or hasnt heard before.
 6 years ago '06        #74
Don Kaliko 13 heat pts13
space
space
 JNyiri77 said:
You dissected my post from something I said as a rhetorical question

What argument was there?

if it was rhetorical, then you would already have the answer, which you wouldn't need one. being the facts are right infront of our face or it's self-explanatory. in this case, it was more of an ignorant statement (maybe joke) from your lack of comprehension, which was typed (copy and paste) in this thread. so I corrected you so you wouldn't have that ridiculous a.ssumption.

2 difference of opinions clashing; disagreement amongst 2 or more people = argument.

argument (n)
an oral disagreement; verbal opposition; contention; altercation: a violent argument.

with you responding to me is contributing to the meaning of an argument.

Last edited by Don Kaliko; 06-10-2011 at 08:50 PM..
 06-10-2011, 08:51 PM         #75
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Don Kaliko said:
if it was rhetorical, then you would already have the answer, which you wouldn't need one. in this case, it was more of an ignorant statement from your lack of comprehension which was typed (copy and paste) in this thread. so I corrected you so you wouldn't have that ridiculous a.ssumption.

2 difference of opinions clashing; disagreement amongst 2 or more people = argument.

argument (n)

an oral disagreement; verbal opposition; contention; altercation: a violent argument.
A rhetorical question doesn't need an answer

which is why no one responded to it....till you

I said something rhetorical as a joke (hence the banana cause the idea is ridiculous)

You're trolling way too hard right now

googling the definition of argument
 6 years ago '05        #76
assanlb 
space
space
$851 | Props total: 56 56
 StylinOnYou said:
first page

LeAlfred gon ruin Wade's legacy
How is that? W/o LB, they wouldve had an first round exit. Wade actually has been doing great and solidifying his legacy during the finals
 6 years ago '10        #77
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,350 | Props total: 9588 9588
 assanlb said:
How is that? W/o LB, they wouldve had an first round exit. Wade actually has been doing great and solidifying his legacy during the finals
Stop it
 6 years ago '04        #78
MGz 953 heat pts953
space
space
$8,170 | Props total: 8724 8724
 assanlb said:
 6 years ago '04        #79
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
Wade wasn't going to get out of the first round by himself...we've seen that story already

check the last few years

Bron has shown he can even get to the finals alone...Wade? not so much
 6 years ago '07        #80
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
90 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
41 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
54 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy