DeShawn Stevenson reveals that other coaches basically hate the Heat, giving Mavs tips on how to win

most viewed right now
 120
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 82
Pusha T Song leak snippet and Kanye verse
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-10-2011, 05:56 PM         #41
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shut the fu*k up DeShawn
 7 years ago '08        #42
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$41,588 | Props total: 27829 27829
this aint news. the refs hate em too
 7 years ago '05        #43
iggyemu 
space
avatar space
space
$25,261 | Props total: 5686 5686
And ain't none of them coaches that's calling him are as good as Pat Riley so Spo still getting better advice. Its just a matter of the Heat and LeBron specifically not being able to close these games out.

Still this is expected. The Heat are the most hated team in NBA history. Bad boy Pistons lived in a era where media wasn't this rabid..where this type of circulation didn't exist...the difference avenues where every idiot with a keyboard could get their voice heard.
 7 years ago '05        #44
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,638 | Props total: 354 354
 Bea5T said:
lmao can this dude keep his mouth shut?
pretty much dallas can do w.e they want but heat mock someone for 20 sec world is over


 BrookLynnStiles said:
NWO vs. the 4horsemen, D-generation X, The ministry of darkness, and the Harlem Heat
 7 years ago '04        #45
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,506 | Props total: 806 806
if this can't motivate the Heat, nothing will and they're just mentally soft

I can't count them out but they gotta show some toughness next game

their bench gave them 40 points last game and they still lost...they are going to have to repeat that and Bron get on track
 06-10-2011, 06:16 PM         #46
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liquid-Science said:
if this can't motivate the Heat, nothing will and they're just mentally soft

I can't count them out but they gotta show some toughness next game

their bench gave them 40 points last game and they still lost...they are going to have to repeat that and Bron get on track
If we've seen anything this series it's that the team is in check (mentally)

But LeBron is disappearing with each coming game
 7 years ago '05        #47
iggyemu 
space
avatar space
space
$25,261 | Props total: 5686 5686
 Liquid-Science said:
if this can't motivate the Heat, nothing will and they're just mentally soft

I can't count them out but they gotta show some toughness next game

their bench gave them 40 points last game and they still lost...they are going to have to repeat that and Bron get on track
It does motivate them. And they respond they just can't keep it up for 4 quarters b/c it's so tough to win on the road against great teams. They are holding late leads in all of those road games and only managed to finish one of them. All the trash talking directed at the Heat started after game 2 and 3.

Now if going home they can't finish the Mavs and at least force a game 7 in what has been a very close series then we can question their toughness.
 06-10-2011, 06:18 PM         #48
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
deshawn talks to got damn much....old wendy williams a.ss n*gga...



by default he's taking credit away from his coach who has done a GREAT job this entire year,and most def in the post season with his in game,and after game adjustments...and taking credit away from his team just out playing everyone......


just play basketball,and shut the fu*k up...
 7 years ago '10        #49
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$26,901 | Props total: 31933 31933
can this n*gga shut the fu*k up ?
 7 years ago '10        #50
USC 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$22,507 | Props total: 14538 14538
I came in here to say + this has gone to far
 7 years ago '06        #51
Don Kaliko 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$4,377 | Props total: 1910 1910
 JNyiri77 said:
So Mavs need tips from other teams to beat the Heat?

is that what he said? no.

reading doesn't hurt at all. actually it's really soothing to the mind. now, I don't want you to display that type of ignorance again.


Last edited by Don Kaliko; 06-10-2011 at 06:26 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #52
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,506 | Props total: 806 806
 iggyemu said:
It does motivate them. And they respond they just can't keep it up for 4 quarters b/c it's so tough to win on the road against great teams. They are holding late leads in all of those road games and only managed to finish one of them. All the trash talking directed at the Heat started after game 2 and 3.

Now if going home they can't finish the Mavs and at least force a game 7 in what has been a very close series then we can question their toughness.
that's my point, they're at home these last two games...they gotta be mentally tough at home at least

they gotta make people forget about game 2
 7 years ago '06        #53
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$31,930 | Props total: 9 9


fu*king sad....
 7 years ago '04        #54
MGz 961 heat pts961
space
avatar space
space
$8,268 | Props total: 9501 9501
 Liquid-Science said:
that's my point, they're at home these last two games...they gotta be mentally tough at home at least

they gotta make people forget about game 2
u really hoping aint you?
 7 years ago '05        #55
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,650 | Props total: 15272 15272
dry snitching on the league
 06-10-2011, 06:37 PM         #56
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Don Kaliko said:
is that what he said? no.

reading doesn't hurt at all. actually it's really soothing to the mind. now, I don't want you to display that type of ignorance again.
 Deshawn Stevenson said:
"Coach said a lot of coaches called him about how to play the Miami Heat"
how to play = tips, strategy, etc.

What else can you possibly infer from that?

Ignorance is bliss though
 7 years ago '04        #57
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,506 | Props total: 806 806
 mgz said:
u really hoping aint you?
nah I was torn on this series I thought in my mind that the Heat would win but wanted the Mavs to win so KD can just say he happened to lose to the nba champs the last two years...I just can't call the heat dead until they're dead.

you know if the Heat lose that Wade thread is coming...
 7 years ago '07        #58
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,331 | Props total: 65 65
 TH35 said:
n*gga, I don't like the Mavs (Terry is cool though). Deal w/ that sh*t or go cry.
 FaceTheGawd said:
@ somebody having beef with the houge

that sh*t got me
 7 years ago '04        #59
MGz 961 heat pts961
space
avatar space
space
$8,268 | Props total: 9501 9501
 Liquid-Science said:
nah I was torn on this series I thought in my mind that the Heat would win but wanted the Mavs to win so KD can just say he happened to lose to the nba champs the last two years...I just can't call the heat dead until they're dead.

you know if the Heat lose that Wade thread is coming...
yea im saying u rip wade, u rip kobe, but u seem to have a soft spot in your heart for bron...can you explain why? i starting to notice this about bron stans and haters...after a while when things aint going his way they go soft on him..care to share why?

 7 years ago '06        #60
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$18,290 | Props total: 1621 1621
to beat the best u gotta teamup to do it... its all love tho
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
77 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
143 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
42 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
46 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside New Shazam Poster!!?
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Donald Glover Backs Lando's Sexuality: 'How Can You Not Be Pansexual in Space?'
114 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy