Charles Barkley believes the older NBA greats do not like the Miami Heat because...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
84 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
142 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #121
Prjhov03 
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 27 27
Chuck is a fat ringless bi*ch
 7 years ago '04        #122
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,980 | Props total: 4584 4584
 INF4MOUS said:
check da stats jordan was born in 63 feb of 63 mean in 93 he was 30 but i wont count that

in 96 he was 33

97 34

98 35

was he in his prime or not
 7 years ago '04        #123
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,466 | Props total: 2953 2953
 th3ptassassin15 said:
it was pretty easy for jordan and if he hadnt retired he probably would have had 7 or 8, possibly
Actually it wasnt. MJ put in a lot of hard work. Before the Bulls got on in the 90s, the Pistons and Celtics gave them hell in the East. They finally got over that hump in 91 and never looked back
 7 years ago '09        #124
escofreeman 
space
space
$412 | Props total: 0 0
 XoStikoX said:
I'm damn tired of all yalls slave mentality. Baby Bron Bron and Bish Bosh had every damn right as FREE agents to go as they pleased. They put work in. That's why they're labeled as stars. Tell your favorite sucka a.ss team and it's players to step they damn game up. This is competition people. If you don't feel like you can dominate, why are you in the league? The league is full of elites, right? Since when do we not congratulate folk for not being selfish? Bron could have easily repeated as MVP and yall know it. He gave that up for a shot at a ring. Let's also be honest. Cleveland and Toronto will never win sh*t. The rest of these players are salty cause Bron, Bosh, and Wade made them look like greedy sore losers. Them old heads steamin cause they never ever considered taking a pay cut to build an exciting team. As fans of this sport, we won. Damn dummies.

7 years ago '07        #125
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 UF4Soldier said:
check da stats jordan was born in 63 feb of 63 mean in 93 he was 30 but i wont count that

in 96 he was 33

97 34

98 35

was he in his prime or not
I know the years he won his titles n*gga I gave you that look because you're comparing Charles Barkley to Michael Jordan

Teams filled with their 3 best players in their mid 30s don't win rings
 06-11-2011, 01:16 PM         #126
~: AkaDemiK :~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 XoStikoX said:
I'm damn tired of all yalls slave mentality. Baby Bron Bron and Bish Bosh had every damn right as FREE agents to go as they pleased. They put work in. That's why they're labeled as stars. Tell your favorite sucka a.ss team and it's players to step they damn game up. This is competition people. If you don't feel like you can dominate, why are you in the league? The league is full of elites, right? Since when do we not congratulate folk for not being selfish? Bron could have easily repeated as MVP and yall know it. He gave that up for a shot at a ring. Let's also be honest. Cleveland and Toronto will never win sh*t. The rest of these players are salty cause Bron, Bosh, and Wade made them look like greedy sore losers. Them old heads steamin cause they never ever considered taking a pay cut to build an exciting team. As fans of this sport, we won. Damn dummies.
:agreement6:
 06-11-2011, 01:16 PM         #127
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dumb comparision.

Barkley joining Shaq and Keem back in the day would be like Nash,Grant Hill and Vince Carter teaming up to win something now....You see how that sh*t is goin',
 7 years ago '04        #128
space
space
i just got one question how are you the greatest all around if u cant score in certain moments of games

all around mean u do it all consistently night in night out

that being said is lebron better all around then magic johnson or oscar robertson ????
 7 years ago '09        #129
escofreeman 
space
space
$412 | Props total: 0 0
 keithbm1111 said:
I still dont get how you can compare the celtics and heat...Celtics traded for two guys, and matched them with another, all three being towards the end of their careers. These clowns were supposedly planning this, all in their primes.

Celtics sacrificed their future to win now, heat didnt sacrifice anything. Just my opinion
ur opinion has crazy logic tho ..how old were ray allen and pierce when that move was made ? jordan probably won 2 more finals mvps after that age ... being over the hill is a frame of mind ..it really doesnt have an age on it .... lakers are more comparable kobe would never have a finals mvp if it wasnt for any1 name pau or ron #fact and NONE of those guys were past their prime ...i was furious the entire off/pre season of that yr for the same reason ever1 is b*tchin now ...its a shame yall not the media or salty vets to say it in order for you to see somethin that players and gms have done for a LONGGG time its the nature of the game gms do it outta draft (put together as sick and young a team as possible) and whether you see it or not players have done it for a while too.... at the end of the day MIAMI just did it better than all of them ......

most ppl r gonna say its not about that its about the celebration and the infamous lebron quote....i dont agree with that level of boasting either ....but honestly barkley that sh*t was 8 months ago
 7 years ago '04        #130
space
space
 Trill Clinton said:
Dumb comparision.

Barkley joining Shaq and Keem back in the day would be like Nash,Grant Hill and Vince Carter teaming up to win something now....You see how that sh*t is goin',
no actually the teams barkley was on with keem adn clyde were contenders

u not makin a good point
 7 years ago '04        #131
space
space
 escofreeman said:
ur opinion has crazy logic tho ..how old were ray allen and pierce when that move was made ? jordan probably won 2 more finals mvps after that age ... being over the hill is a frame of mind ..it really doesnt have an age on it .... lakers are more comparable kobe would never have a finals mvp if it wasnt for any1 name pau or ron #fact and NONE of those guys were past their prime ...i was furious the entire off/pre season of that yr for the same reason ever1 is b*tchin now ...its a shame yall not the media or salty vets to say it in order for you to see somethin that players and gms have done for a LONGGG time its the nature of the game gms do it outta draft (put together as sick and young a team as possible) and whether you see it or not players have done it for a while too.... at the end of the day MIAMI just did it better than all of them ......

most ppl r gonna say its not about that its about the celebration and the infamous lebron quote....i dont agree with that level of boasting either ....but honestly barkley that sh*t was 8 months ago

finally

rodman kukoc pippen jordan harper >>>> wade bron bosh bibby any day

kobe malone horry shaq payton

bird mchale ainge parish dennis johnson

clyde terry porter

dumars thomas rodman acquire

magic worthy kareem

wallace hamilton chauncey prince wallace

wade shaq

hakeem clyde horry cassel

nobody did alone no one

if bron or iverson wouldve won the ships when they went in 01n 07

that would be truly doin it one deep but hmm guess dat aint possible its the team
 06-11-2011, 01:28 PM         #132
~: AkaDemiK :~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UF4Soldier said:
finally

rodman kukoc pippen jordan harper >>>> wade bron bosh bibby any day

kobe malone horry shaq payton

bird mchale ainge parish dennis johnson

clyde terry porter

dumars thomas rodman acquire

magic worthy kareem

wallace hamilton chauncey prince wallace

wade shaq

hakeem clyde horry cassel

nobody did alone no one

if bron or iverson wouldve won the ships when they went in 01n 07

that would be truly doin it one deep but hmm guess dat aint possible its the team
email this post to ESPN, now. Pure uncut ETHER :agreement6:
 7 years ago '04        #133
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:
I know the years he won his titles n*gga I gave you that look because you're comparing Charles Barkley to Michael Jordan

Teams filled with their 3 best players in their mid 30s don't win rings
yeah they just go the finals huh

how old is dirk kidd marion and terry now hmm thats all they best in the mid 30s

those rocket teams were always contenders

how old were the celtics when they won it

u dont have good argument my dude

jordan was pass 30 so was pip so was rodman so was harper and kukoc
 7 years ago '04        #134
space
space
 ~: AkaDemiK :~ said:
email this post to ESPN, now. Pure uncut ETHER :agreement6:
thank u sir
 7 years ago '11        #135
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,857 | Props total: 1454 1454
 AirForce318 said:
all the hate for the heat has been brought along by James proclaiming that they will win 6+ championships... if he would have said "we will be a dominant team" and left it at that, then none of the old heads would be mad... he made the sh*t a spectacle and HE is the one cracking under his own pressure...
:agreement6:
 7 years ago '10        #136
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
lol chuck mad
 7 years ago '07        #137
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 UF4Soldier said:
yeah they just go the finals huh

how old is dirk kidd marion and terry now hmm thats all they best in the mid 30s

those rocket teams were always contenders

how old were the celtics when they won it

u dont have good argument my dude

jordan was pass 30 so was pip so was rodman so was harper and kukoc

The Bulls won because of Pippen and Jordan, who played together their entire career and won 3 chips already. They weren't a new team that got together in their mid 30's and they had fu*king Michael Jordan

Plus big men don't last as long as Forwards and C's, which Barkley and Hakeem were

Dirk is only 32, still considered being in his prime, he's not a 35 year old Center.... Jason Kidd is not a superstar

KG was 31, Ray Allen was 32 and Paula was 30

"Cmon son"
 7 years ago '04        #138
space
space
yea rodman had nothin to do with it and jordan didnt take a yr off to play baseball

and so hakeem was 35 then why were they still conteding for wcf those yrs hmmmm???

how old are the celtics now why are they still competing ????

jordan was 35 35 if 32s the prime limit then explain why he was 35 winning a ring got dam

the heat are a great team now and they are young im a.ssuming in they 30s they will still be contending

how old was malone from 96 to 98 stockton hornacek and they beat who those yrs the young lakers with shaq age doesnt make nor break greatness

Last edited by UF4Soldier; 06-11-2011 at 02:22 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #139
nwadei 34 heat pts34
space
space
$4,394 | Props total: 1 1
lol barkely I hear what you are saying but its obvious that

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #140
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 UF4Soldier said:
yea rodman had nothin to do with it and jordan didnt take a yr off to play baseball

and so hakeem was 35 then why were they still conteding for wcf those yrs hmmmm???

how old are the celtics now why are they still competing ????

jordan was 35 35 if 32s the prime limit then explain why he was 35 winning a ring got dam

the heat are a great team now and they are young im a.ssuming in they 30s they will still be contending

how old was malone from 96 to 98 stockton hornacek and they beat who those yrs the young lakers with shaq age doesnt make nor break greatness

I'm not talking about competing, I'm talking about winning the chip n*gga

Young teams don't win sh*t either
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy