Charles Barkley believes the older NBA greats do not like the Miami Heat because...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
31 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #101
primetimemookie 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 98 98
if lebron's cleveland team played the heat with wade and bosh they would beat them...and if lebrons cleveland squad could have made it through these playoffs w/o playing the bulls they could have beat the celtics this year and made it to the finals in my opinion.

sh*t honestly in my opinion the cleveland teams played much better celtics and magic teams in the past than the bulls and celtics of this year.
 7 years ago '04        #102
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,072 | Props total: 4848 4848
 INF4MOUS said:
Charles Barkley joined the Rockets at age 33

Hakeem was 34

Learn something
jordan won how many rings in his 30s ill wait ???

half of them right
 7 years ago '06        #103
Trustice 
space
space
$180 | Props total: 0 0
 Marvin Hagler said:
of course he wouldnt say that n*gga... thats dumb and woman logic on yo part

instead da right statement would have been "well we certainly put ourselves in position to have success and we're extremely happy about that, it's exciting.... not just for the organization but for the city of Miami and fans around the world. but now its time for us to work really hard to achieve our goals because no championships are won on paper. we know that and accept the challenge ahead of us to gel as a team and become worthy of being called champions."

but naw this n*gga instead talmbout "its gonna be easy.... not four, not five, not six, not seven, not eight......." HE MADE DA RIDICULOUS STATEMENT, HE TURNED PEOPLE OFF N/H AND HE'S BEING HELD ACCOUNTABLE... quit caping for its disgusting
How old are you dumbass? It doesn't matter if someone guarantees they will win one or 100 titles, it's still a guarantee and will have to be backed up on the basketball court. Shaq guaranteed when he went to Miami that he would help them win a championship AND he guaranteed it when he went to Phoenix and Cleveland. When K.G. and Ray Allen went to Boston, they said they planned to win the title. Jason Terry tattooed the championship trophy on his arm because he felt he was going to win it. That was just in the NBA. Let's go to the NFL. The New York Jets guaranteed they would win multiple Super Bowls. Should I go on? If you don't like LeBron or the Heat, that's your choice but then don't hate on them for saying the same sh*t that countless others have done for decades. Do your knowledge before you show your ignorance and hate son.
 7 years ago '04        #104
b_ee_z 4 heat pts
space
space
$796 | Props total: 49 49
 UF4Soldier said:
and didnt they go to the playoffs every year and wast jordan they same age

these age excuses goodness man if u playing you playing

we give mj all that praise or who eva all the praise for doin it at a old age

the when they dont get it done its kus they old

dem n*ggaz was starting five players and was kicking a.ss going to playoffs in the west every year

give me a break malone n stockton rodman pip jordan hakeem clyde all fro the same era

fu*k all dat age sh*t he went ring chasing

and im from houston and yeah im mad so what hit me
what are you talking about? we are talking about when malone, etc went ring chasing they were past their prime.
 06-11-2011, 11:54 AM         #105
Youngray22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trustice said:
What the hell is LeBron supposed to say? That they teamed up in Miami to not win any championships??? Barkley's rationale is warped. He's hating because the Heat have a chance to win championships and Barkley couldn't get it done.
Lmao they knew what he meant they just don't like him.
 7 years ago '04        #106
space
space
 b_ee_z said:
what are you talking about? we are talking about when malone, etc went ring chasing they were past their prime.
no im talkin bout whoever said oh barkley was 33 hakeem was 34 pip was out his prime

uh jordan was 35 34 33 and 30 when he won rings so was he pass his prime

u are out your prime when u start sucking
 7 years ago '04        #107
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,086 | Props total: 4432 4432
 Marvin Hagler said:
1. of course it aint over and a pimp never said it wuz

2. true they been outplayed games 1-4 and it shoulda been a Kob... i mean sweep

3. Charles aint a has been he a retired legend & its irrelevant even if he IS bitter bout no ring

Charles is holdin Lebron accountable for poor decisions & behavior mayne... that aint being a hater, naw thats jus being real. u make big over da top statements? then u accept da ramifications that come wit it pimpin
barkley cant hold anybody accountable for poor decisions thats the pot calling the kettle black

and hes a bitter old has been you know it eats at him that jet has 2 rings precisely because his teams choked away 3 games to 1 leads 2 years in a row to the rockets

the heat still havent lost this one and its year number one

if they win this year and lose next year are u going to bring

the only legends that are mad at the heat are the ewings and barkleys of the world who werent good enough to win rings
 7 years ago '04        #108
b_ee_z 4 heat pts
space
space
$796 | Props total: 49 49
 UF4Soldier said:
no im talkin bout whoever said oh barkley was 33 hakeem was 34 pip was out his prime

uh jordan was 35 34 33 and 30 when he won rings so was he pass his prime

u are out your prime when u start sucking
true, but how many players do you see playing into there mid 30's now? the competition is so much greater now that it's hard to keep up when you get older.
 7 years ago '04        #109
space
space
 b_ee_z said:
true, but how many players do you see playing into there mid 30's now? the competition is so much greater now that it's hard to keep up when you get older.
yeah but we talkin bout then tho
 7 years ago '04        #110
space
space
by the way how old are dirk terry marion and kidd pass 30 right
 06-11-2011, 12:35 PM         #111
~: AkaDemiK :~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Abose 3 said:
that was at the end of his career tho
what type of retarded thinking is this? you aint even the first person to say this. Lemme get this right, it's not ok to join other great players when you are young, but it's acceptable when you are older?

7 years ago '08        #112
AxelFoley 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,188 | Props total: 1235 1235
 ~: AkaDemiK :~ said:
what type of retarded thinking is this? you aint even the first person to say this. Lemme get this right, it's not ok to join other great players when you are young, but it's acceptable when you are older?

That's what it's sounding like to me. It would've been acceptable if Bron rotted away in Cleveland for 7 more seasons, then teamed up with Wade and Bosh for a title run.
 7 years ago '04        #113
space
space

dat whole age sh*t is bullsh*t i guess dirk and kid are in they prime rigth now too
 7 years ago '08        #114
Sowhat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 1 1
Chuck speaking truth. Respect the game that should be it
 7 years ago '07        #115
*-InfiniMatic-* 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,036 | Props total: 3319 3319
 Abose 3 said:
so i fu*ks wit Chuck but that rite there is the response of a Hater

Even tho what he's saying is the truth
How is it hating if you think its the truth?
 7 years ago '05        #116
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,426 | Props total: 4772 4772
 Arson said:
who's fault is it that these ringless n*ggas aint have the smarts to join up in their prime?

7 years ago '10        #117
beatjunkie 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 5 5
fu*k the Miami Heat.

thats all.
 7 years ago '09        #118
escofreeman 
space
space
$412 | Props total: 0 0
 b_ee_z said:
so you are saying the games now are more exciting than in the 90's?
finals havent been this close of score differential since 48 that technically means yes ..even though i have enjoyed other finals more
 06-11-2011, 01:09 PM         #119
~: AkaDemiK :~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AxelFoley said:
That's what it's sounding like to me. It would've been acceptable if Bron rotted away in Cleveland for 7 more seasons, then teamed up with Wade and Bosh for a title run.
i guess lol. Anyone with this mind state is a fu*kin idiot, period.

I guess sport franchises and players aren't trying to put together the best teams....ever. Let's just accept never winning and being a loser, instead of being a great player on a team of other great players that have a great chance of winning titles, in any sport.

these so called analyst's and fans disgust me. Let's ignore the great teams of the 60's, 70's 80's and 90's that had more than one great player on a team. Let's ignore Shaq and Kobe. Let's hate on lebron, wade and bosh, because it's the cool thing to do. They should have just stayed away from each other and rot away on their respective teams.

Last edited by ~: AkaDemiK :~; 06-11-2011 at 01:12 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #120
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 UF4Soldier said:
jordan won how many rings in his 30s ill wait ???

half of them right
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago