Charles Barkley believes the older NBA greats do not like the Miami Heat because...

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
XoStikoX 
space
space
$1,019 | Props total: 0 0
 Pichito25 said:
this just proves the point that Bron and them are Hoes!!!!

if they all would have stayed put, they could have proven how competitive and dominate they where, as they continued to f!ght to get the next chip!
C'mon son! After the trend the Lakers and Celtics started? Let's not act like the Heat are the first. I recall Kobe wanting out of LA because his team was trash without him. The he got Gasol, who at the time was the king of Memphis. Why no shots at him? Anyway, at the end of the day, Lebron is a top 5 all timer and hardly any of your favorite greats will have numbers to match. Rings don't define a player imo. If so, Fisher is a legend and Steve Nash is trash... I would have rather watched Lebron win the MVP 10 years straight in Cleveland.
 7 years ago '05        #62
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #63
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,260 | Props total: 307 307
I still dont get how you can compare the celtics and heat...Celtics traded for two guys, and matched them with another, all three being towards the end of their careers. These clowns were supposedly planning this, all in their primes.

Celtics sacrificed their future to win now, heat didnt sacrifice anything. Just my opinion
 7 years ago '04        #64
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,072 | Props total: 4848 4848
dang did barkley not play clyde hakeem scottie on one team ????
 7 years ago '04        #65
XoStikoX 
space
space
$1,019 | Props total: 0 0
 keithbm1111 said:
I still dont get how you can compare the celtics and heat...Celtics traded for two guys, and matched them with another, all three being towards the end of their careers. These clowns were supposedly planning this, all in their primes.

Celtics sacrificed their future to win now, heat didnt sacrifice anything. Just my opinion
You sir, make a great point. But why these kids gotta be clowns for being smart? They left money on the table for a chance to win! Aren't we all really angry because we never imagined it. Them boys did something that challenges the character of the rest of these players and that angers them. Kinda hard to ask for a contract paying more than what Bron and Wade are making now and say you want to win. These kids are hated for fu*kin up the pay scale and being great.
 7 years ago '08        #66
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,359 | Props total: 276 276
i dont hate on the fact that they did it, i hate how they did and the claiming of winning so many rings. but damn, first year together and they are in the finals....that says alot imo, especially since they are all in their prime.
 7 years ago '04        #67
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,072 | Props total: 4848 4848
lebrons not in his prime anymore
 06-11-2011, 09:33 AM         #68
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
isn't this old news??? wasnt he making coments about the heat and the newer players awhile back ? either way for james to speak as if he was jordan.... he is outta his goddamn mind. as for this championship game this sunday.... THE HEAT GOT THIS!!!!
 7 years ago '04        #69
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 101 101
First off Lebron was playing to the crowd I don't think he was serious. What you gonna say at a pep rally. Every time one of the greats won a chip they were at the pep rally talking sh*t how they gonna do it again. I'm not a heat fan either I like Lebron but I'm rooting for Dallas.
 7 years ago '07        #70
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,598 | Props total: 1054 1054
 Abose 3 said:
so i fu*ks wit Chuck but that rite there is the response of a Hater

Even tho what he's saying is the truth
 7 years ago '04        #71
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,327 | Props total: 515 515
funny he say that when he never gotten a ring his whole career
 7 years ago '08        #72
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
are you kidding me? Shaq said the same sh*t when he went to pheonix....but bron gets hate when he says it? fu*k outta here..
 7 years ago '08        #73
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 XoStikoX said:
You sir, make a great point. But why these kids gotta be clowns for being smart? They left money on the table for a chance to win! Aren't we all really angry because we never imagined it. Them boys did something that challenges the character of the rest of these players and that angers them. Kinda hard to ask for a contract paying more than what Bron and Wade are making now and say you want to win. These kids are hated for fu*kin up the pay scale and being great.
 7 years ago '08        #74
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,359 | Props total: 276 276
 Mathematic said:
are you kidding me? Shaq said the same sh*t when he went to pheonix....but bron gets hate when he says it? fu*k outta here..

nobody took shaq serious. if you did
 7 years ago '04        #75
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
ring chasing is reserved for old players and usually conducted by GMs trying to dump salaries and a GM willing to take the experienced players

these n*ggas got together in their prime to ring chase

that's why old players don't like it, it's as simple as that
 06-11-2011, 10:17 AM         #76
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I guess that is true.

But is confidence bad, to speak something into the air. How do you not like the Miami Heat though, wouldn't that just mean you don't like Lebron, Wade, and Bosh....not the entire organization. I don't dislike Target because one dumb security guard followed me one day.
 7 years ago '09        #77
whatzg00d 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$680 | Props total: 49 49
Chuck is the TRUTH!!! I was a big bron fan til he took the easy rout to win a ship. wade has a commericial saying he wants to compete against the best, sure you do buddy..

when the big 3 joined in boston- it was a team.
when the big 3 joined in miami- its wade, bron and sometimes bosh.. what about the rest of the team?

lets go MAVS!!
 7 years ago '06        #78
Fiya Starter 4 heat pts
space
space
$850 | Props total: 32 32
I agree with CHuck 100%. Most of the hate they receive is self inflicted. Its ok to be confident and stars are suppose to believe in themselves. But everybody knows you aint suppose to say certain things in front of the camera. These clowns than talked more trash this year than MJ has in his whole career. Let your game do the talking. Shut up and play ball. If you wanna team up with the best players just to win a ring go ahead, but you better back that sh*t up because you have the best team on paper so you are expected to win. These clowns always want attention crying and locker rooms mocking Dirk for being hurt. Wade left the game with a hip injury and sat out with headaches before. That is why Dirk mirked they a.ss in the 4th. They could learn alot from stars like D Rose, Dirk, CP3, and Durant about how they say things to the media.
 06-11-2011, 10:40 AM         #79
PinkFloyd87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He's speaking the truth .

It ain't that easy, even with superstars in ya team.

LBJ stays making everyone look bad whenever he opens his mouth .
 7 years ago '06        #80
Fiya Starter 4 heat pts
space
space
$850 | Props total: 32 32
 kendreezy said:
Barkley hate anybody with a ring. He been hating.
And he chased the ring himself in Phoenix and Houston!
He was traded to Phoenix and then he won MVP, they had a decent team but nothing like what Miami put together. Houston was definitely a desperation attempt to get a ring but that was a team of old players way beyond their prime Pip Drexler Pippen and Hakeem were all pretty much done, they were older than Boston is now.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy