most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '04        #81
LovinPavan 
space
space
$5,632 | Props total: 1132 1132
i feel bad for Heat fans who are forced to support this as*hole.
 06-11-2011, 09:21 AM         #82
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
real n*ggas like Dirk will handle this fool LeBron. Wade a real n*gga, but he too hollywood now. LeBron poisoned him.

Dirks a real n*gga and LeBron's a bi*ch shots fired.

yeah im high n*gga so waht fu*k u
 7 years ago '10        #83
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659
 Walt Thizzney said:
lol if he had demons within where do they go in the 4th quarter?
My n*ggas Sam & Dean handled that already.

[pic - click to view]

But with his KING JAMES state of mind he belongs in Boston.
 7 years ago '08        #84
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 jplaydadon said:
n*gga please. micheal jordan is ten times more arrogant than fu*kin lebron james. any and everyone knows that sh*t. and so the fu*k what he thinks highly of himself? i swear its everyone else thats insecure because they find every reason to tear that man down. if you are offended by someone elses confidence and they are doing you no harm, then its a reflection on your low confidence, not that other person. it may be annoying, sure, but all the hate is unwarrented.

and again, why is this "said player" mentioning jordan? this n*ggas was a flawed an individual as you can possibly be. that competitiveness is/was jordan's downfall, the NBA just hides that sh*t. jordan is miserable as fu*k he cant play anymore, evidenced by his fu*kED UP hall of fame speech. and his insistence that no one is/can be better than him. fu*k that guy.
You fu*ked up by comparing Lebron to Jordan when Jordan's confidence is based on leading the league in scoring 10x, winning 6 rings, being the Finals MVP 6 times, leading the league in steals 3x, finishing career with the highest ppg in the history of the NBA, being recognized as one of the goat perimeter defenders, have the highest career average in the NBA Finals etc. And then you look at Lebron who has done none of that who's still c*cky. How do you compare? Damn you hate Jordan alot, bet you'd trade Hakeem's 2 rings for Jordan's 6 any day of the week.
 7 years ago '05        #85
lilwheezy 
space
space
$1,826 | Props total: 209 209
 jplaydadon said:
n*gga please. micheal jordan is ten times more arrogant than fu*kin lebron james. any and everyone knows that sh*t. and so the fu*k what he thinks highly of himself? i swear its everyone else thats insecure because they find every reason to tear that man down. if you are offended by someone elses confidence and they are doing you no harm, then its a reflection on your low confidence, not that other person. it may be annoying, sure, but all the hate is unwarrented.

and again, why is this "said player" mentioning jordan? this n*ggas was a flawed an individual as you can possibly be. that competitiveness is/was jordan's downfall, the NBA just hides that sh*t. jordan is miserable as fu*k he cant play anymore, evidenced by his fu*kED UP hall of fame speech. and his insistence that no one is/can be better than him. fu*k that guy.
i swear i see you in every single lebron thread. dude, it's not that serious
 7 years ago '04        #86
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,919 | Props total: 4454 4454
when u got four on the finger two on the thumb u can be arrogant bout basketball

when u bring out shoes that been out several times before and are cheaper in quality everytime

yet people sleep in tints to get em u can be whatever way u choose

who are we as humans to say whats flawed and wuts not and how someone should

act everyone has to live they own life be how da hell u wanna be if thats really how u are
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
241 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
95 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago