Phat ass white girl for real
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
116 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #61
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23338 23338
When you've been compared to Michael Jordan since 16. Your perception of reality will be completely changed. LJ is just another child celebrity, they're all like this

Who wouldn't be arrogant in his position?
 06-11-2011, 12:28 AM         #62
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"LeBron James and Dwyane Wade seemingly mock Dirk Nowitzki as they enter the arena for Game 5 of the NBA Finals"

DALLAS -- Dirk Nowitzki's sinus infection and the ensuing storyline apparently was a source of amusement for Miami Heat superstars Dwyane Wade and LeBron James before Game 5.

As they walked out of American Airlines Center after Thursday morning's shootaround, Wade and James pretended to cough and wheeze, smirking as they repeatedly covered their mouths with their shirts while being filmed by Miami CBS affiliate WFOR.

"Whoa, did y'all hear me cough? I think I'm sick," Wade said before turning toward James and chuckling.

This came two days after Nowitzki scored 21 points, including a critical driving layup in the last minute, while playing with a 101-degree fever during the Dallas Mavericks' NBA Finals-tying Game 4 win.

06-11-2011, 12:29 AM         #63
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:
When you've been compared to Michael Jordan since 16. Your perception of reality will be completely changed. LJ is just another child celebrity, they're all like this

u dead on actually n*gga is a child celebrity if u sit back.
 7 years ago '08        #64
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$675 | Props total: 1 1
 hood135 said:

These cats have to have egos the size of mountains in order to stay on that level. Without confidence in yourself and your talent in the league means certain death for your career.

LeBron is just an easy target but most of these NBA greats have this same sense of pride and self-centeredness. We as fans create the expectations and they the players adapt to fulfill them by hardening themselves psychologically so that they don't breakdown when faced with all of the scrutiny and criticism they get on a daily basis.

LeBron has been in a fishbowl since he was in the 9th grade. I applaud him for not cracking under the pressure the way most want him to crack.
 7 years ago '07        #65
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,394 | Props total: 21542 21542
 991 said:
Dude worships devil. Has demons within...but that's 2 real for some of y'all so ima stop right there.
 7 years ago '09        #66
A2P89 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,488 | Props total: 54 54
 FukWitDreDay said:
Does everyone know this story?

Damn Mike....get off your high horse
[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #67
spazzg 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 13 13
 Cambury said:
but MJ won rings...he has a right, earned errthing he got...what has Lebron earned?
i know what u earned n*gga, 200 BigMacs
 7 years ago '05        #68
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
 FukWitDreDay said:
Does everyone know this story?

yea i believe cham... this is why i dont idolize athletes and my kids wont either... athletes are not role models... good parents are...
 06-11-2011, 02:07 AM         #69
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 991 said:
Dude worships devil. Has demons within...but that's 2 real for some of y'all so ima stop right there.
lol if he had demons within where do they go in the 4th quarter?
 7 years ago '07        #70
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 marcusaka50 said:
I have heard that MJ was an as*hole and cussed out his teammates when they fu*k up.

he fought steve kerr.

just because a proven player is a champions doesnt mean they can act anyway they want to towards people.
Nah nah I dont approve of that sh*t I was speaking wit homeboy bout talking trash and the HOF speech, mike was a bad teammate
 06-11-2011, 05:57 AM         #71
Prophecy_projet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wouldnt it be funny if it was Bosh and he joined him anyway? lol

Like I could just imagine him being disgusted but saying okay anyway
 7 years ago '06        #72
God Emcee 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,789 | Props total: 2541 2541
 Arson said:

Derrick Rose been the golden child of the chi since he was 14.. and is arguably the most humble player in the L
 7 years ago '04        #73
oldnavy1 
space
space
$1,029 | Props total: 0 0
"Yo this is Rashard, You mind cleaning the house up a little, i cant fu*k your girl in this filth....fu*k it just send Gloria over".
 7 years ago '08        #74
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23338 23338
 God Emcee said:
Derrick Rose been the golden child of the chi since he was 14.. and is arguably the most humble player in the L
Rose has nowhere near the celebrity of Lebron. He just got national tv spots this year.

[pic - click to view]

Rose didn't have that plastered up in a city he's not even from
rose didn't make $100M at 18 off endorsements as a rookie right out of high school

Lebron and Rose are incomparable in that regard.
 7 years ago '06        #75
God Emcee 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,789 | Props total: 2541 2541
 Arson said:
Rose has nowhere near the celebrity of Lebron. He just got national tv spots this year.

[pic - click to view]

Rose didn't have that plastered up in a city he's not even from
rose didn't make $100M at 18 off endorsements as a rookie right out of high school

Lebron and Rose are incomparable in that regard.
You have a point but that's still no excuse when guys who have very similar on court accolades like rose and durant are humble as can be.. lebron is just ridiculously arrogant.. no way to defend that
 7 years ago '06        #76
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,758 | Props total: 3707 3707
 991 said:
as you can see.. that estoric talk makes people uncomfy.... i c where you went with it tho... katz aint ready to acknowledge that kinda stuff..

yet... as for bron tho.... the press hyped him up.. and now the press hates him and he cant stand it or understand it...
 7 years ago '04        #77
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 59 59
" Yo..this is The Truth"
 06-11-2011, 08:40 AM         #78
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah no ones gonna argue that. LeBron was hyped from the get go NATIONALLY. Rose was more regional, still national tho he had games on ESPN but still there wasn't as much focus as there was on LeBron who was just a freakish height and weight physically for his age to begin with along with the athleticism on the court. Rose wasn't that physically eye popping unless you're talking his moves on the court.

When Rose takes over games like him and Bron can it impresses me x10 because of the size comparison. Bron is a beast. Rose is a smaller dude on the court. He's strong, but still... genetics. Impressive.

LeBron just has that spoiled kid mentality now... like someone else said, he doesn't understand why he's catching flack, and when explained he thinks the reasons are ridiculous because he only sees from "King James'" point of view because who's point of view could be better than King James' am I right?
 7 years ago '10        #79
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,841 | Props total: 6012 6012
 991 said:
says the guy on the internet with a fu*king jackie chan avy. you must be so deep. thanks for stopping right there.
 7 years ago '06        #80
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,630 | Props total: 602 602
 jplaydadon said:
n*gga please. micheal jordan is ten times more arrogant than fu*kin lebron james. any and everyone knows that sh*t. and so the fu*k what he thinks highly of himself? i swear its everyone else thats insecure because they find every reason to tear that man down. if you are offended by someone elses confidence and they are doing you no harm, then its a reflection on your low confidence, not that other person. it may be annoying, sure, but all the hate is unwarrented.

and again, why is this "said player" mentioning jordan? this n*ggas was a flawed an individual as you can possibly be. that competitiveness is/was jordan's downfall, the NBA just hides that sh*t. jordan is miserable as fu*k he cant play anymore, evidenced by his fu*kED UP hall of fame speech. and his insistence that no one is/can be better than him. fu*k that guy.
The difference b/t Lebron and Jordan is that Jordan can back it up. So what if Jordan was a million times arrogant, he earned that right to be. Lebron brought all of this on himself. As someone said earlier, he has fake confidence and a fake bravado. He's not really that tough, but he tries to act like it. He is a fraud and he's choking. I'll give credit to Wade though b/c he's backing up his words and he really doesn't care, but he's fake too.

With that being said, Lebron is still a great b ball player and will probably win a ring one day.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
146 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago