"Yo, this is King James"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #41
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 killababi said:
Might as well just state source since Lebron already know who it is smh
its not about someone being scared its about it being no drama becuz there wouldn't be a name to it...why do u need to kno who it is though?
 06-10-2011, 03:15 PM         #42
twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
its not about someone being scared its about it being no drama becuz there wouldn't be a name to it...why do u need to kno who it is though?
“I was like, ‘Give me a break. You’re going to call yourself that?’ ”the player said, on condition that his name not be used.
“Do you think Michael Jordan texts people by starting with, ‘Yo, this is His Airness.’ Come on, get over yourself.”
But that’s the beauty of ’Br

If buddy didn't want drama then he wouldn't have aired this out to a known sports REPORTER
 7 years ago '04        #43
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,021 | Props total: 19599 19599
if Jordan hit me up as said "Yo its His Airness" Id be like

"Whats the deal, Your Airness?

The difference is that its JORDAN and not LEBRICK

7 years ago '05        #44
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,399 | Props total: 674 674
 SteveMachine said:
Amare throwing shots
I was thinking Amare too lol
 7 years ago '09        #45
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7939 7939
 991 said:
Dude worships devil. Has demons within...but that's 2 real for some of y'all so ima stop right there.
dude your pushing it.....im not a lebron fan but boldly and blindly saying some is a devil worshipper is kinda fukked up
 7 years ago '09        #46
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7939 7939
 TanstA! said:
if Jordan hit me up as said "Yo its His Airness" Id be like

"Whats the deal, Your Airness?

7 years ago '06        #47
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,024 | Props total: 18791 18791
n*ggas are just piling on right now....

and how ppl taking the word of someone who won't go on the record that they said this? Ya'll n*ggas are funny and not at all good at picking out a fu*king liar...
 06-10-2011, 03:37 PM         #48
FЯëSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #49
Mack2o5 
space
space
$433 | Props total: 12 12
 NLSP42 said:
Delonte "Yo this is the motherfu*ker"
 7 years ago '11        #50
spittapilottalk 44 heat pts44
space
space
$7,054 | Props total: 2 2
LeBron James reportedly refers to himself as "King James" when he text messages his fellow NBA players. Posted by Ben Golliver. lebron-james

Miami Heat All-Star forward LeBron James said this week that he's used to having his every move and word scrutinized. Whenever he sends a somewhat meaningful tweet, as he did before Game 5, he answers question after question about it.

Here's a new level of access to his personal life.

The Washington Post reports that an NBA player claims James refers to himself as "King James" when he sends text messages.

For example, a player recently told me LeBron had contacted him about possibly joining forces in the offseason, though he was cryptic about where he actually might play. The text began: “Yo, this is King James.”

“I was like, ‘Give me a break. You’re going to call yourself that?’" the player said, on condition that his name not be used.

“Do you think Michael Jordan texts people by starting with, ‘Yo, this is His Airness.’ Come on, get over yourself.”

Geez.

This report makes it sound like James inhabits a Neverland Ranch bubble, where his persona is the entire universe.

The player makes an interesting contrast between James and Jordan. James had national success at a much younger age than Jordan, and the system that surrounds young high school stars was much more sophisticated (not to mention loaded with cash) when he came up through the ranks than it was when Jordan burst onto the scene in the early 1980s.

As extraordinary as Jordan was as a high school senior and as a freshman at UNC, he wasn't driving a Hummer, getting thousands of dollars of free throwback jerseys and having his high school games televised on ESPN.

Throughout his career, Jordan could be "His Airness," but he also maintained a more personable "M.J." identity too. The guy who liked to play cards with his buddies, party late and gamble on golf. He was possibly the most famous person in the world, but fans could conceive of him as a human with "regular guy" interests.

No such luck with James. He's in his own planet, much closer to Michael Jackson -- the grown up child star -- than Jordan. The bad news for James? He's missing out on the rest of the world. The good news? He gets to be the King of his castle.
 7 years ago '04        #51
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 2470 2470
dam will the roasting ever stop?

who cares :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '10        #52
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 7 years ago '05        #53
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
This makes every player that LeBron recruited who ended up signing with the Heat look like a bunch of bi*ches

06-10-2011, 09:26 PM         #54
jackedNtan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jordan tried to bring back the hitler mustache. if that ain't arrogant, i don't know what is bruh.
 7 years ago '04        #55
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,898 | Props total: 2529 2529
honestly after this sh*t got the way it is... all i can say now is im not even dissapointed in Lebron any more. we should blame the fans for giving him the GOD treatment before he even stepped on the NBA court. comparing that n*gga to jordan and airing his high school games on tv. The media built this n*gga. and its only a matter of time the media destroy this n*gga

look at PAC.. Built him, destroyed him after he died they built him again.
 7 years ago '11        #56
eucalyptus 30 heat pts30
space
space
$15,820 | Props total: 8366 8366

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #57
FukWitDreDay 6 heat pts
space
space
$270 | Props total: 0 0
Does everyone know this story?

[video - click to view]

06-11-2011, 12:01 AM         #58
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
IDK why yall think it's Amare. That n*gga was practically beggin LeBron and Wade to get on the same team last year. LeBron is the one who veto'd the Amare for Hickson trade. And Bosh/Wade/LeBron ignored that n*gga when he tried to get involved in their little pow wow's.
 06-11-2011, 12:08 AM         #59
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You can't be a king with no ring.
 6 years ago '06        #60
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,618 | Props total: 8544 8544
 Cambury said:
but MJ won rings...he has a right, earned errthing he got...what has Lebron earned?
I have heard that MJ was an as*hole and cussed out his teammates when they fu*k up.

he fought steve kerr.

just because a proven player is a champions doesnt mean they can act anyway they want to towards people.
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
64 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago