"Yo, this is King James"

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
17 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
48 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '11        #1
6004 pageviews
89 comments

Scottie Piffen 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$27 | Props total: 0 0
"Yo, this is King James"

[pic - click to view]

See, LeBron doesn’t have “Alpha Male” tattooed on his torso. He has “Chosen 1” across his back and “Gifted Child” on his chest, his way of telling himself he was, and is, a special boy.
He constantly needs to remind himself of his stature, to the point of turning off teammates and would-be teammates.
For example, a player recently told me LeBron had contacted him about possibly joining forces in the offseason, though he was cryptic about where he actually might play. The text began: “Yo, this is King James.”
“I was like, ‘Give me a break. You’re going to call yourself that?’ ”the player said, on condition that his name not be used.
“Do you think Michael Jordan texts people by starting with, ‘Yo, this is His Airness.’ Come on, get over yourself.”

But that’s the beauty of ’Bron, too, in a way. He actually thought that would serve as some clarion call to a player of lesser talent who would be moved to take less money and had deigned to play with, yes, the great and omnipotent King James, ruler of all offseason NBA business.

must have been amare he was recruiting... this nicca lebron is delusional

Source:
[pic - click to view]

Fascination with LeBron James has reached meteoric heights - The Washington Post

89 comments for ""Yo, this is King James""

7 years ago '06        #2
991 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
Dude worships devil. Has demons within...but that's 2 real for some of y'all so ima stop right there.
 06-10-2011, 11:38 AM         #3
rey2reyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hate all this unnamed bullsh*t. Name the fu*king source or don't write it.

It's like everyone wants to be Ed Werder.
 06-10-2011, 11:39 AM         #4
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
His fake confidence and false bravado is definetely annoying
 7 years ago '05        #5
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7119 7119
 991 said:
Dude worships devil. Has demons within...but that's 2 real for some of y'all so ima stop right there.
You're an idiot.
 7 years ago '06        #6
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,749 | Props total: 1187 1187
"Yo this is the Black Mamba"

Nah, sounds pretty lame even if Kobe said it, thumbs down
 7 years ago '06        #7
991 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
 Reppindaburghh said:
You're an idiot.
Too real for u
 7 years ago '04        #8
jake_starrz 
space
space
$978 | Props total: 0 0
yall think this n*gga is gonna have the nerve to give the pep talk to the team before game 6? bron sound like hes reading off a teleprompter or some sh*t when he do that. n*gga needs to rent coach carter and take notes
 7 years ago '04        #9
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
Amare throwing shots
 7 years ago '05        #10
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7119 7119
 991 said:
Too real for u
No, you're just an unintelligent individual.
 7 years ago '04        #11
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,918 | Props total: 635 635
n*gga please. micheal jordan is ten times more arrogant than fu*kin lebron james. any and everyone knows that sh*t. and so the fu*k what he thinks highly of himself? i swear its everyone else thats insecure because they find every reason to tear that man down. if you are offended by someone elses confidence and they are doing you no harm, then its a reflection on your low confidence, not that other person. it may be annoying, sure, but all the hate is unwarrented.

and again, why is this "said player" mentioning jordan? this n*ggas was a flawed an individual as you can possibly be. that competitiveness is/was jordan's downfall, the NBA just hides that sh*t. jordan is miserable as fu*k he cant play anymore, evidenced by his fu*kED UP hall of fame speech. and his insistence that no one is/can be better than him. fu*k that guy.
 7 years ago '05        #12
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 rey2reyes said:
I hate all this unnamed bullsh*t. Name the fu*king source or don't write it.

It's like everyone wants to be Ed Werder.
i know that sh*t p!ss me off all then unnamed bullsh*t just hits the net and everyone takes it and runs with it smh.
 jplaydadon said:
n*gga please. micheal jordan is ten times more arrogant than fu*kin lebron james. any and everyone knows that sh*t. and so the fu*k what he thinks highly of himself? i swear its everyone else thats insecure because they find every reason to tear that man down. if you are offended by someone elses confidence and they are doing you no harm, then its a reflection on your low confidence, not that other person. it may be annoying, sure, but all the hate is unwarrented.

and again, why is this "said player" mentioning jordan? this n*ggas was a flawed an individual as you can possibly be. that competitiveness is/was jordan's downfall, the NBA just hides that sh*t. jordan is miserable as fu*k he cant play anymore, evidenced by his fu*kED UP hall of fame speech. and his insistence that no one is/can be better than him. fu*k that guy.
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 7 years ago '09        #13
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,176 | Props total: 22638 22638
this seems so fake. i know he's not the most socially polished guy in the world, but cmon.
 7 years ago '07        #14
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 jplaydadon said:

but MJ won rings...he has a right, earned errthing he got...what has Lebron earned?
 7 years ago '07        #15
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 TriniSoldier said:
this seems so fake. i know he's not the most socially polished guy in the world, but cmon.
and if its real...
 7 years ago '06        #16
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 jplaydadon said:

These cats have to have egos the size of mountains in order to stay on that level. Without confidence in yourself and your talent in the league means certain death for your career.

LeBron is just an easy target but most of these NBA greats have this same sense of pride and self-centeredness. We as fans create the expectations and they the players adapt to fulfill them by hardening themselves psychologically so that they don't breakdown when faced with all of the scrutiny and criticism they get on a daily basis.

LeBron has been in a fishbowl since he was in the 9th grade. I applaud him for not cracking under the pressure the way most want him to crack.
 7 years ago '05        #17
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,233 | Props total: 15793 15793
 jplaydadon said:

Yea, Jordan was arrogant but he backed it up on the court though....so he gets a pass.
 7 years ago '08        #18
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,076 | Props total: 2280 2280
yo, this is marshmellow anthony. tell donnie to trade half your roster for me & i'll come to ny play no defense & take 20 more shots then you each game.
 7 years ago '07        #19
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Yo this king james

That's what I'm talkin bout....Amare is an alpha male and so is Melo I just hope they don't bump heads ever
 7 years ago '07        #20
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Amare knew what it is with with cornball

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy