Rashard Lewis Responds To Lebron James Rumors (Audio)

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
27 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
862 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 06-11-2011, 10:12 AM         #61
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 Pistolz said:
I don't even know why you bother to respond to my posts. I've told you time and time again for about over a year now that your opinion on the NBA is irrelevant to me. Football I'll talk with you, but that's it.
its irrelevant to you because you don't like a difference in opinion.. there is no gain for the NBA for the Mavs to have the finals fixed for you.. its an excuse your using because your team is down in the series.. its what you do you cry about the refs every damn game.. hell even when your getting all the calls you cry about not getting every call.. even in a meaningless regular season game you cry about a touch foul.. this finals is not rigged get outta here with that weak a.ss bullsh*t..
 06-11-2011, 10:14 AM         #62
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 Pistolz said:
I don't even know why you bother to respond to my posts. I've told you time and time again for about over a year now that your opinion on the NBA is irrelevant to me. Football I'll talk with you, but that's it.

You're just one of those random dudes that doesn't have a favorite team so you hop from d!ck to d!ck. In the process of that, you choose a team to hate on every year and never give them props no matter what. Lakers last year, Heat this year. Durant's d!ck last year, Rose's d!ck this year. What's next?

Tyson fu*king Chandler is getting the benefit of the whistle more than Dwyane Wade and LeBron James. Get real. It's NOT the reason why Miami is down in this series, but please believe it's a MAJOR factor. Statistics will tell you that.
never liked the lakers you know that.. never even liked the bulls.. ive talked thunder.. i just recognized rose for being the MVP he was this year.. can i not recognize a player from another team for being good?
 7 years ago '05        #63
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 Lowkey18 said:
its irrelevant to you because you don't like a difference in opinion..
Stopped reading here. I've had many discussions on this site with people who have a difference in opinion. It's YOU I have an issue with in terms of talking basketball.... people like YOU. People who hate the Heat and CAN'T have an open discussion about them. You're on one side of the fence.... you're not open minded when it comes to the Heat. You're completely against them in every way.

You have to be the only person who has never credited the Heat all season long. No matter what they've done.
 7 years ago '05        #64
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 Lowkey18 said:
never liked the lakers you know that.. never even liked the bulls.. ive talked thunder.. i just recognized rose for being the MVP he was this year.. can i not recognize a player from another team for being good?
Stop acting like you weren't riding Rose's d!ck at the highest altitude.

"Rose > Wade"
"Rose > Bron"

You called Durant better than Kobe LAST SEASON and Rose better than Wade NOW. That's hate.

You were spamming that sh*t and NOWHERE to be found after the series. You're not even a Bulls fan and even they gave more props than you did.
 06-11-2011, 10:21 AM         #65
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 Pistolz said:
Stop acting like you weren't riding Rose's d!ck at the highest altitude.

"Rose > Wade"
"Rose > Bron"

You called Durant better than Kobe LAST SEASON and Rose better than Wade NOW. That's hate.

You were spamming that sh*t and NOWHERE to be found after the series. You're not even a Bulls fan and even they gave more props than you did.
because i acknowledged that rose was the best player this year what the hell is wrong with that?? Rose imo is better than wade thats my opinion i dont expect you to agree because well.. your a heat fan.. Rose i do not think is better than bron ive stated this MANY times to you and your little butt boy KingEz.. its just funny to see you fu*ks get all sensitive over someone saying someone is better than someone else when you disagree.. and also imo durant was better than kobe last year and this year.. thats what i believe if you dont like it then to bad bro..
 7 years ago '04        #66
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
 2 Pistolz said:
It's YOU I have an issue with in terms of talking basketball.... people like YOU. You're on one side of the fence.... you're not open minded when it comes to the Heat.
*Looks at Miami Heat Logo in your signature and the posts you've made in the BXSC*
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

2 Pistolz said:
Tyson fu*king Chandler is getting the benefit of the whistle more than Dwyane Wade and LeBron James.
Oh yeah?

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

2 Pistolz said:
Attacking the basket and getting to the line is one of Miami's biggest strengths
Shame on your team relying on and abusing the BIAS that the refs have, especially during the season for the Heat. Now the refs are calling the game fairly even and you're crying about it

Last edited by Magnificent Phoenix; 06-11-2011 at 10:47 AM..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy