Rashard Lewis Responds To Lebron James Rumors (Audio)

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #21
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Like I said in the other thread about this. I dont believe it happened but n*ggas tripping if they think he was gonna come on the radio and say yeah that is true, I fu*ked his woman.

You have to be a damn fool to think its not true just because he said so. Again, we will never know the truth with this so just let it die off. Bron, his bi*ch, Shard, Delonte, Gloria, Maverick or none of those people are gonna come out and give everybody the truth so why even give a fu*k
America...Guilty until proven innocent. sh*ts as backwards. The man said that it was untrue. That should be enough. I would expect females to hang on to a rumor from an unnamed source. Hopefully they'll let it go too.
 7 years ago '06        #22
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 beantown said:
The nba fans are about as dumb as any sports' fanbase. Bunch of drama queen fans and tabloid level writers make for a bad combo. I watch the sport for the actual game, seems like the game itself is a sidestory now whenever there's a Lebron James team playing. He can't take blame for this particular rumor, but he loves attention so people will give it to him good or bad.
True. Drama = $. The NBA is in the marketing industry so their going to market whatever they can to attract the consumers. Sad day when the only thing that people can think about during the finals is who LeBron's baby momma sleeping with.
 7 years ago '09        #23
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12364 12364
 hood135 said:
America...Guilty until proven innocent. sh*ts as backwards. The man said that it was untrue. That should be enough. I would expect females to hang on to a rumor from an unnamed source. Hopefully they'll let it go too.
I'm with ya but do you expect him to tell everybody if he did hit LeBron's baby mama? sh*t Tony Parker denied ever talking to Brent Barry's wife outside of team activities until word got out that she had pictures of him and her s3xting each other. Then he admitted to some of the stuff. I'm sure we all have played sports at some levels and we either did it ourselves or knew teammates who hit another teammates chick or a knew a teammates chick was fu*king somebody else. But, n*ggas aint run up to him like yo son, peep this.

Like I said earlier, I dont believe the sh*t and could care less either way but lets not act like the sh*t is out of the realm of possibility. Now, what I do believe is that its fu*ked up that people choose to even start the sh*t and try to fu*k with this dude personally during the biggest moments of his career.
 7 years ago '06        #24
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I'm with ya but do you expect him to tell everybody if he did hit LeBron's baby mama? sh*t Tony Parker denied ever talking to Brent Barry's wife outside of team activities until word got out that she had pictures of him and her s3xting each other. Then he admitted to some of the stuff. I'm sure we all have played sports at some levels and we either did it ourselves or knew teammates who hit another teammates chick or a knew a teammates chick was fu*king somebody else. But, n*ggas aint run up to him like yo son, peep this.

Like I said earlier, I dont believe the sh*t and could care less either way but lets not act like the sh*t is out of the realm of possibility. Now, what I do believe is that its fu*ked up that people choose to even start the sh*t and try to fu*k with this dude personally during the biggest moments of his career.
No I don't expect him to come out and say its true if he did do it...But with no proof of it ever happening and with no credible sources in sight, it should not be a hot topic.
 7 years ago '10        #25
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
his voice was stuttering
 7 years ago '09        #26
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12364 12364
 hood135 said:
No I don't expect him to come out and say its true if he did do it...But with no proof of it ever happening and with no credible sources in sight, it should not be a hot topic.
I feel you on that
 7 years ago '10        #27
KoopaMcKenzie 2 heat pts
space
space
$173 | Props total: 0 0
he jus called the nba a small sorority
 7 years ago '08        #28
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
 THEINFAMOUS said:
Was he sposta admit some sh*t like this?
were us supposed to believe the sh*t in the first place?
 06-10-2011, 02:03 PM         #29
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga is dumb for even addressing this

Delonte never commented on banging Lebrons mom

and that got 5x more publicity than this rumor
 7 years ago '06        #30
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 luker1920 said:
im starting to hate the internet

Yeah people love drama and bullsh*t because their lives ain't sh*t. It gives them something talk about instead of their own boring lives.
 7 years ago '05        #31
bayryda 
space
space
space
$2,742 | Props total: 38 38
DUHH is the word that comes to mind. Only way you get some confession is to have some hidden camera around him with his patnas or something.
 7 years ago '08        #32
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,768 | Props total: 12262 12262
 Fly 2ndComing said:
NBA are a small sorority. Really Rashard? Really?

That explains a lot of the hugging, emotions, dancing and female traits by the best players.

That n*gga really said that I was like did he just say Sorority?
 7 years ago '05        #33
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,922 | Props total: 30309 30309
 davon4204 said:
Yeah people love drama and bullsh*t because their lives ain't sh*t. It gives them something talk about instead of their own boring lives.
Couldn't hVe said it any better
 7 years ago '07        #34
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
This n*gga lying
 7 years ago '10        #35
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
on the real tho why would she fu*k with Lewis who is nobody anymore and plays on the Wizards while Bron is playing for a championship????
 06-10-2011, 03:34 PM         #36
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wtr1906 said:
Who honestly believed this anyway.....
If it has something to do with LeBron James in a negative light boxden will believe it

It was taken as fact as soon as it was mentioned on here
 7 years ago '06        #37
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,070 | Props total: 18822 18822
Rashard is a rarity....most n*ggas, no matter what, if given the chance they gon' fu*k yo bi*ch....ring or not, speakin to you or not....it's just usually a fu*kin man thing ya dig.....
 7 years ago '05        #38
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,099 | Props total: 4231 4231
 wtr1906 said:
Who honestly believed this anyway.....

BUT with the "small sorority" comment
thought i was the only one who caught that
 06-10-2011, 03:40 PM         #39
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Did anyone really expect him to come out and CONFIRM IT? lol. It's not like he was going to jump on the mic and yell "That's why I fu*ked your bi*ch you fat motherfu*ker!"
 7 years ago '04        #40
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2018 2018
Sorority? Really?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
14 comments
1 day ago