Jun 10 - Tracy Morgan goes on anti-gay tirade during Nashville show

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #161
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,823 | Props total: 56 56
 HHS said:
It should be mention that gay pride is in large part a deliberate (and effective) strategy against anti-gay bigotry. So, it's not simply people wanting attention.
i dont even know wut that means bro. all i know is when im on my way to work i see cars with rainbow stickers and i know their s3xuality. y they need to share that information with everyone behind them at a red light i have no idea. i dont feel the need to share personal preferences/information about myself with strangers on the highway.
 7 years ago '04        #162
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 Cee4our said:
i dont even know wut that means bro. all i know is when im on my way to work i see cars with rainbow stickers and i know their s3xuality. y they need to share that information with everyone behind them at a red light i have no idea. i dont feel the need to share personal preferences/information about myself with strangers on the highway.
You might understand better if you read about the history of the gay rights movement, or even other rights movements that have used similar tactics.
 7 years ago '05        #163
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
 HHS said:
And I still can't wrap my head around this claim that even in place where being gay can get you thrown in prison and tortured, or even get you the death penalty, people still "choose" to be gay.
theres no upside to smoking cigarettes, doing heroin, or fu*king children but millions of people do those things. humans are stupid

Last edited by Cee4our; 06-11-2011 at 01:54 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #164
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
 HHS said:
You might understand better if you read about the history of the gay rights movement, or even other rights movements that have used similar tactics.
you're right, the guys i saw at mcdonalds wearing "princess" and "i like shy guys" t shirts were all well read on the history of gay rights and i just missed the message that they were conveying via their t shirts.
 7 years ago '04        #165
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 Cee4our said:
you're right, the guys i saw at mcdonalds wearing "princess" and "i like shy guys" t shirts were all well read on the history of gay rights and i just missed the message that they were conveying via their t shirts.
I would venture that whether or not they know the history of gay rights, they might at some level have an understanding of why gay pride has played an important role in it. Even just being made aware of how many people there are like them may have been a comfort to them, and that's only one aspect of it.
 7 years ago '04        #166
mac58 152 heat pts152
space
space
$6,554 | Props total: 10117 10117
is there a video of the the actual show?
 7 years ago '07        #167
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,599 | Props total: 908 908
 Tsukuyomi said:
lol @ all the pompous jackasses in this thread...

The last people in America of all places who should be prejudiced against any group are black people... fu*king idiots should know better...

7 years ago '05        #168
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
 HHS said:
I would venture that whether or not they know the history of gay rights, they might at some level have an understanding of why gay pride has played an important role in it. Even just being made aware of how many people there are like them may have been a comfort to them, and that's only one aspect of it.
lets be real for 2 seconds man, u know exactly the type of poofters im talking about and they werent making any statement other than "LOOK AT ME IM GAY AND I LOOK LIKE A fu*kING MORONG IN A TINY SHIRT". especially as i mentioned previously i reside in an area that is primarily homos3xual, thus there being no need for them to make others "aware of how many people there are like them may have been a comfort to them". i dont wear a shirt in my white neighborhood that says "im white and straight" as a sign of solidarity.
 7 years ago '04        #169
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 Cee4our said:
lets be real for 2 seconds man, u know exactly the type of poofters im talking about and they werent making any statement other than "LOOK AT ME IM GAY AND I LOOK LIKE A fu*kING MORONG IN A TINY SHIRT". especially as i mentioned previously i reside in an area that is primarily homos3xual, thus there being no need for them to make others "aware of how many people there are like them may have been a comfort to them". i dont wear a shirt in my white neighborhood that says "im white and straight" as a sign of solidarity.
I don't know what these two specific people were thinking. I can only say that if you want a better understanding of why a person announcing their homos3xuality is very different than a person announcing their whiteness of heteros3xuality, then you should read up on the history of the gay rights movement.
 7 years ago '04        #170
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,323 | Props total: 2472 2472
ahhhhhhh who gives a sh*t and wheres the video
 7 years ago '05        #171
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
 HHS said:
I don't know what these two specific people were thinking. I can only say that if you want a better understanding of why a person announcing their homos3xuality is very different than a person announcing their whiteness of heteros3xuality, then you should read up on the history of the gay rights movement.
yea i could waste my time doing that or i could just go with wut i know about the way people think and feel. some people want to feel special or different but no one wants to feel alone, so they choose behaviors that will group them with others smaller sects of society. theres a million ways to accomplish that but its all different means to the same end. whether its joining a gang, the military, being homos3xual, emo, jersey douche, etc....or even being that as*hole who always happens to be "best friends" with whatever random classmate, coworker, or other acquaintance who dies, people love attention.
 7 years ago '04        #172
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 Cee4our said:
yea i could waste my time doing that or i could just go with wut i know about the way people think and feel. some people want to feel special or different but no one wants to feel alone, so they choose behaviors that will group them with others smaller sects of society. theres a million ways to accomplish that but its all different means to the same end. whether its joining a gang, the military, being homos3xual, emo, jersey douche, etc....or even being that as*hole who always happens to be "best friends" with whatever random classmate, coworker, or other acquaintance who dies, people love attention.
Yes, you can choose to remain ignorant.
 7 years ago '05        #173
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
 HHS said:
Yes, you can choose to remain ignorant.
and you can remain believing that you're more enlightened than u really r.
 7 years ago '04        #174
PushaT5050 
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 25 25
The jokes was funny as hell though! LOL.
 7 years ago '10        #175
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
gay rights movement? Like the struggle of negroes? HAHA Dont make me laugh!
 06-11-2011, 01:56 AM         #176
Eqman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
But it has not been established that every person is born with the biological imperative to be attracted to and mate with the opposite s3x.
Attraction is a feeling, but just because it feels correct doesnt mean you must act upon it. You cant excuse a criminal because what he did felt right to them. fu*k what a person feels, Biologically you are designed to procreate, its what we do mane. If you aren't born to procreate then you are born to die out.

But hey homos = more vag for the rest of us.
 06-11-2011, 05:21 AM         #177
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tsukuyomi said:
lol @ all the pompous jackasses in this thread...

LMAO @ all the bullsh*t I'm sure you guys said when Michael Richards did his 'tirade' some years ago, yet you guys agree with Tracey Morgan??? Morons... I mean... especially for black people like you and this Morgan guy to be acting like this... it's just embarrassing...

The last people in America of all places who should be prejudiced against any group are black people... fu*king idiots should know better...

Bunch of fu*king coons...

I never thought this guy was funny
Did you decide to be born black???
WOW!
gotta love the internet lol
smh
 06-11-2011, 07:02 AM         #178
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.BEEZY said:
ahhhhhhh who gives a sh*t and wheres the video
 mac58 said:
is there a video of the the actual show?

co-sign.....if the jokes in the article are any indication,sh*t sounds like it was classic...:dancingcool:
 7 years ago '05        #179
DatKidDex 
space
space
$4,098 | Props total: 386 386
You cant compare being Black to being Gay thats just fu*ked up... I mean this gay shyt has never been accepted in our society and now all the homos wanna join forces n shyt...fags have been calling blk ppl ******s too...so fu*k em i guess i dont think they should have as many rite as they do now
 7 years ago '09        #180
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,223 | Props total: 19332 19332
 SmooveDude said:
@ one of them n*ggas really tryna compare bein black and being gay

i wish a f*gget would try me like that talkin bout did he decide to be born black :finger:
yea really lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago