Jun 10 - Tracy Morgan goes on anti-gay tirade during Nashville show

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
95 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
148 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #141
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 489 489
@ if they take d!ck up there a.ss they can take a fu*king joke
 06-10-2011, 11:25 PM         #142
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peeyump said:

[pic - click to view]

#winning
 06-10-2011, 11:37 PM         #143
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ruff said:
Who said anything about an "alarming rate"????

All I had to search was "gays targeted"

HFF and RUff

Ok... 2 don't even count because how is this affecting you in the US? (Then again, maybe if this gays live in Iraq or Saudi arabia would appreciate how their being treated) And the others? A couple of the cases that I read were credible, but the attacks don't count as they losing their lives. Now, the suicides? I won't comment on the dead.

And again, how is this happening on a daily basis or frequently? The information that you 2 presented don't make your point as alarming as it sounds, and sh*t is just over blown.

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 06-10-2011 at 11:40 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #144
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
You just don't get it.
 7 years ago '04        #145
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,303 | Props total: 618 618
 ruff said:
You just don't get it.
he really doesn't
 7 years ago '07        #146
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,073 | Props total: 30397 30397
Seriously though... y'all need to stop comparing violence toward black people with violence toward gays. It was freaking legally acceptable to murder and torture black people, in public, in front of audiences. The murder and torture of black people was an event that you could bring your children to. That negativity was part of school curriculum. Racism was willingly broadcast and uncensored through all forms of airwaves.... TV, print, cartoons, comics, etc.

The law said black people were two thirds human... you're equating that with not being allowed to own a piece of paper that says your relationship can be called 'marriage'?

Bringing up isolated incidents of where a gay person was k!lled here or there is not nearly equivalent to what black people went through. Sh*t, it's not even equivalent to what black people go through right f**king now! When random people k!ll random gay people for them being gay, cops come, arrest the k!ller, dude gets sentenced, he goes to prison. Right now... black person gets k!lled, BY A COP... cop is found innocent, end of story.

Sh*t is NOT the same. Come up with different points.... have some common sense.
 7 years ago '05        #147
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,824 | Props total: 57 57
 diamond diva said:
you think if i had the choice to choose my s3xual preference id choose to be gay? you think i'd want my pastor telling me that because i'm gay im not allowed to be at his church? or friends that i went to high school with won't let me near their kids because they think i'd make them gay? or if im walking down the street holding my gf hand a random person spits on us and calls us some f*gs and tells us we're going to hell? you think i'd choose to see the disapointment in my mothers eyes everytime we have the convo about me prob not having kids? you think i'd choose to live being judged on my s3xuality?
yes...
 7 years ago '04        #148
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 stogz said:
Seriously though... y'all need to stop comparing violence toward black people with violence toward gays. It was freaking legally acceptable to murder and torture black people, in public, in front of audiences. The murder and torture of black people was an event that you could bring your children to. That negativity was part of school curriculum. Racism was willingly broadcast and uncensored through all forms of airwaves.... TV, print, cartoons, comics, etc.

The law said black people were two thirds human... you're equating that with not being allowed to own a piece of paper that says your relationship can be called 'marriage'?

Bringing up isolated incidents of where a gay person was k!lled here or there is not nearly equivalent to what black people went through. Sh*t, it's not even equivalent to what black people go through right f**king now! When random people k!ll random gay people for them being gay, cops come, arrest the k!ller, dude gets sentenced, he goes to prison. Right now... black person gets k!lled, BY A COP... cop is found innocent, end of story.

Making a comparison or reference civil rights is not the same as making a claim that they were equal in severity, or that they're in any way identical.

I rarely here gay rights advocates drawing such a literal parallel. When statements are made, they're generally made in terms of talking about tactics learned from the civil rights movement, or talking generally about injustice, not about measuring and equating severity. It seems to be mostly the people upset about any sort of comparison who try to take it as such a literal, point-by-point case.

Last edited by HHS; 06-10-2011 at 11:59 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #149
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,303 | Props total: 618 618
 stogz said:

if you're talking about my back n forth with dude, i clearly stated that i'd never compare the civil rights movements of blacks to the civil rights movements of gays as being the same, i said they're similiar in that they're both seeking civil rights and thats where the similarities end...

he just keeps bringing up as you are everything that black people went through, im black...i know this thats not my point i dont think him or you are getting the point that hhs, ruff, and myself are trying to make

and to cee4our i wont even really say anything about ur comment just that my life and urs are nothing alike so you could possibly never know what its like to live my life
 06-11-2011, 12:16 AM         #150
Eqman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tsukuyomi said:
That was your subjective opinion. Do you know what proof means?
Proof through logic:

You physically can not choose to be black. It is beyond your control; you cannot control the gamble of life.

When you are born a male you are biologically designed to attract and smash the baddest bitties to fulfill the need to reproduce. As an infant you sh*t, eat, sleep and cry like a bi*ch just like every other baby. As you mature you begin to develop complex wants and needs. Homomode activates and then you can either choose to give in to what feels right to you as a person or what is right biologically.

TL;DR- Its Technically your choice to be gay.

Personally being gay sounds kinda hedonistic. You fu*k the same s3x cause it feels right to you even though biology already set a definite path for you.
 7 years ago '04        #151
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
 ruff said:
Weren't blacks f!ghting for equality and just simple right to be acknowledged as a human being, rather than some label???

fu*k homophobes

with a gay double dildo
 7 years ago '04        #152
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 Eqman said:
Proof through logic:

You physically can not choose to be black. It is beyond your control; you cannot control the gamble of life.

When you are born a male you are biologically designed to attract and smash the baddest bitties to fulfill the need to reproduce. As an infant you sh*t, eat, sleep and cry like a bi*ch just like every other baby. As you mature you begin to develop complex wants and needs. Homomode activates and then you can either choose to give in to what feels right to you as a person or what is right biologically.

TL;DR- Its Technically your choice to be gay.

Personally being gay sounds kinda hedonistic. You fu*k the same s3x cause it feels right to you even though biology already set a definite path for you.
This is your opinion. It's not an established fact.
 7 years ago '05        #153
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
how come "established fact" is required in order to say its a choice, but "established fact" is not a requirement to say "you're born gay"?
 7 years ago '04        #154
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 Cee4our said:
how come "established fact" is required in order to say its a choice, but "established fact" is not a requirement to say "you're born gay"?
I would require it of either claim when a person purports to speak with certainty. It seems most likely to me that people are born gay, but I can't claim to know that with any certainty until the facts are entirely clear.
 7 years ago '04        #155
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 bigbarcelona said:
HFF and RUff

Ok... 2 don't even count because how is this affecting you in the US? (Then again, maybe if this gays live in Iraq or Saudi arabia would appreciate how their being treated) And the others? A couple of the cases that I read were credible, but the attacks don't count as they losing their lives. Now, the suicides? I won't comment on the dead.

And again, how is this happening on a daily basis or frequently? The information that you 2 presented don't make your point as alarming as it sounds, and sh*t is just over blown.
Homos3xuals have been persecuted since the beginning of modern history. As of 2009, there remain 80 countries worldwide where homos3xual acts remain illegal, including five that carry the death penalty.

So why continue this trend today? Why have hate for a fellow group of human beings? In the end we are all humans on earth. So why would you want to hate someone over their s3xuality? Whether you think its biological or a decision, its their life and we should have at least enough respect for them as humans, to leave them the fu*k alone.

Using hateful words like f*ggot, queers and dykes just continues to spread hate and negativity in the world. And this world is already fu*ked up and sh*tty. So I don't understand why all the hate for people who just want to be with the same s3x. Even if you think it defies all of nature, or a particular religion's God, or just makes you personally uneasy, I say live and let live. Turn the other way and let them be. Turn you hatred for them into some kind of positive for you in which you enrich and better your own life without having to let someone know how little you think of theirs.
 06-11-2011, 12:36 AM         #156
Eqman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
This is your opinion. It's not an established fact.
Biology IS an established fact.

/thread
 7 years ago '04        #157
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 Eqman said:
Biology IS an established fact.

/thread
But it has not been established that every person is born with the biological imperative to be attracted to and mate with the opposite s3x.
 7 years ago '05        #158
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
 diamond diva said:
and to cee4our i wont even really say anything about ur comment just that my life and urs are nothing alike so you could possibly never know what its like to live my life
u asked, i answered. believe me i genuinely dont give a sh*t about people's s3xual preference, it affects me in no way. ive grown up in an area thats known for its homos3xual population and its never bothered me. i do however occasionally get annoyed by the contradiction of being so "proud" of their s3xuality and claiming its not a choice. just because u enjoy the occasional p*nis in the a.ss doesnt mean u need a bumper sticker letting everyone know, nor do u need to shop in the girl's department and buy pink shirts that say "I like shy guys" or "Princess". i dont think choosing to be homos3xual is much different than choosing to be a greasy haired jersey shore type douche nozzle or an emo pus*y, its all for attention. people without redeeming personality traits, talents, interests, or unique abilities that require attention from others are forced to create sumthing for people to pay attention to them for. i mean u point out ur s3xuality in ur own avy...i dont. more power to ya though, keep lickin them twats and ill keep doin the "fake chow"
 7 years ago '04        #159
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 Cee4our said:
u asked, i answered. believe me i genuinely dont give a sh*t about people's s3xual preference, it affects me in no way. ive grown up in an area thats known for its homos3xual population and its never bothered me. i do however occasionally get annoyed by the contradiction of being so "proud" of their s3xuality and claiming its not a choice. just because u enjoy the occasional p*nis in the a.ss doesnt mean u need a bumper sticker letting everyone know, nor do u need to shop in the girl's department and buy pink shirts that say "I like shy guys" or "Princess". i dont think choosing to be homos3xual is much different than choosing to be a greasy haired jersey shore type douche nozzle or an emo pus*y, its all for attention. people without redeeming personality traits, talents, interests, or unique abilities that require attention from others are forced to create sumthing for people to pay attention to them for. i mean u point out ur s3xuality in ur own avy...i dont. more power to ya though, keep lickin them twats and ill keep doin the "fake chow"
It should be mention that gay pride is in large part a deliberate (and effective) strategy against anti-gay bigotry. So, it's not simply people wanting attention.

And I still can't wrap my head around this claim that even in place where being gay can get you thrown in prison and tortured, or even get you the death penalty, people still "choose" to be gay.
 7 years ago '04        #160
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 Cee4our said:
You're not gay. So until gay men and women start coming out and claiming its a choice, you can't know for certain if homos3xuality is biological or a choice. And considering that in 80 countries it is illegal to be gay and in 5 it is legal to k!ll someone for being gay, why anyone would want to make that decision.

I'm not Muslim, so I wouldn't go around telling people of Islamic faith anything about their lifestyle. I'm not white, black or asian, therefore I would have no idea how it feels to be in their shoes. And I am definitely not gay and do not know if those who are made a decision, or they were born that way. And since you're not gay either, I think it is safe to say we should wait for the true authorities on the subject to come forward and make such claims.

Last edited by matelyan; 06-11-2011 at 12:52 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy