Jun 10 - Tracy Morgan goes on anti-gay tirade during Nashville show

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-10-2011, 07:17 PM         #81
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol i like how people always try to make the gay community seem like victims...like racism dont exist in their group...many gays discriminate against people from different races...thats the elephant in the room

ask minority gays about how much white gays embrace them... plenty of articles about the topic exist

Last edited by DrX; 06-10-2011 at 07:21 PM..
 06-10-2011, 07:21 PM         #82
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k all these taking up the a.ss, d!ck sucking f*ggots. They need to get it through their fu*king heads nobody respects them or their cause.
 06-10-2011, 07:37 PM         #83
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LankanLatino said:
I remember my sociology prof told us on the first day, there is a direct correlation with a low IQ and intolerance. Since then, I've seen it proven over and over again.
Can't argue with people who think "the righteous hand of God will smite these sinners" because there's no helping people who are stuck in the bronze age.

And you don't think you fall in this category with your statement? From what I'm reading, you fall and fit perfectly in this category of a “low IQ and intolerance” too. Because in the end, just like people bashing gays are view as ignorant, so are people that bash people with religious views.... like you. So don’t come here trying to act like you aren’t intolerant, when you clearly are.
 7 years ago '04        #84
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,609 | Props total: 1775 1775
@ n*ggas saying its immoral to be gay. chill out w/dat sh*t. being gay is based off love or an attraction for someone, its just in this case, its the same s3x. and i get that. you all should. everybodies different. some people like women, some like men, some like both. who cares?? people start fu*kin up when they start HATING on something just because they dont do the same thing. i have no problem with gay people. i do however have a problem with gay n*ggas who act and talk like bi*ches. now that sh*t.... make me wanna go :beat: :guns: if your gay, den n*gga be gay. but u aint gotta act like a bi*ch. u causing uneeded attention to yoself. i wish all homo could be 'karamo from the real world gay.' u couldnt even tell dat n*gga was gay. lol
 7 years ago '04        #85
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,018 | Props total: 249 249
 SmooveDude said:
you really comparing me being born black to them choosin to like boys?!?!?

theres no way possible somebody is born gay...none. AT ALL
ur an idiot :wtf:
 7 years ago '04        #86
space
space
 bigbarcelona said:
fu*k all these taking up the a.ss, d!ck sucking f*ggots. They need to get it through their fu*king heads nobody respects them or their cause.
i immaturely at that.
 7 years ago '06        #87
The Scenario 43 heat pts43
space
space
$4,134 | Props total: 3155 3155
Comedians get a pass.
 7 years ago '04        #88
space
space
and wtf is n*ggas talkin the media promotes homos3xuality. are you kidding?! just cuz they put a homo in front a t.v there promoting homos3xuality?!

You do realize racist white fu*ks thought the same about black people when our faces started showing up on t.v screens too right?! they said "******s on t.v, how savage!!" boy i tell ya, if we had the technology we have now, THEN, it woulda been millions of middle americans on twitter tweeting bout "******s on _____show, i wont be watching it again anytime soon." but n*ggas dont remember dat time huh?

n*ggas be reaching bout the gay sh*t. yes its gays on t.v. but the ratio of straight n*ggas to homo's on t.v is so lopsided it aint even worth discussing! any n*gga dat says, i only got gay after i saw 'queer as folk' should k!ll themselves.

Last edited by cold_young_thug; 06-10-2011 at 07:51 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #89
crippled 
space
space
space
$57 | Props total: 0 0
 matelyan said:
I feel you that there is really no close comparison. But what I am trying to say is that hate is hate. Whether you hate someone because of the color of their skin, or who they sleep with, you are still committing the act of hating and hurting someone for which all they ever wanted to do was be treated with the respect we all deserve as human beings.

So in that regard there is a lot to be said.
for real tho, could I defend a rapist or murderer and say don't hate them because all they wanted was to be treated with respect?

hate is hate right? we're not allowed to hate anyone for anything then...
 06-10-2011, 07:45 PM         #90
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cold_young_thug said:
i immaturely at that.

But don't they take d!cks up their a.ss? Aren't these as*holes a bunch of pussies that want to give up their manhood to another man? Isn't this the same group that’s ok with another man dressing like a broad? Point being is, a f*ggot is a pus*y, a bi*ch, and fu*king soft. When a man is trying to be like a woman, gossips like a bi*ch, walks like a woman, and throws tantrums like a bi*ch, I think my previous statement stands as to what needs to be said and the truth. Sorry, can’t respect someone that weak.
 7 years ago '05        #91
crippled 
space
space
space
and yo, what about incest? if we accept gays we need to accept incest

Last edited by crippled; 06-10-2011 at 07:49 PM..
 06-10-2011, 07:48 PM         #92
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigbarcelona said:
And you don't think you fall in this category with your statement? From what I'm reading, you fall and fit perfectly in this category of a “low IQ and intolerance” too. Because in the end, just like people bashing gays are view as ignorant, so are people that bash people with religious views.... like you. So don’t come here trying to act like you aren’t intolerant, when you clearly are.
:agreement6: you got 'em.....
 7 years ago '04        #93
space
space
 crippled said:
and yo, what about incest? if we accept gays we need to accept incestial marriage (or whatever you want to call it)
you got hate in yo heart boy. either dat, or u wanna fu*k ya sister.
 7 years ago '10        #94
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
 SmooveDude said:
you really comparing me being born black to them choosin to like boys?!?!?

theres no way possible somebody is born gay...none. AT ALL
you're an idiot
 06-10-2011, 07:51 PM         #95
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LankanLatino said:
there's a distinct difference. I don't like people grabbing their pitchforks going HERP DERP f*ggot nigg.er HERP DERP. mind you BX is only shouting f*ggot but same sh*t. my parents believe in god, so does my girl. and I'm not clowning on them, I'm clowning on those who spread hatred in the name of their god, same way many have k!lled in the name of their god. I'm a heteros3xual male who's glad to live in canada because homos3xual marriage is legal, the reason I'm glad is because we've at least moved from intolerant views of homos3xuality and let the people be people.
and for the record, much much more people bash atheism than the opposite.

I can respect that. But also a lot of atheist tend to bash a lot of people that believe in religion. Bill Maher (Bill is that dude, but for someone that's an Atheist and doesn't believe in religion, he sure as hell never bashes his Jewish upbringing, as hard as he does his Catholic side.) or Christopher Hitchens (I don't think he's an atheist... because he truly doesn't believe in a God period) and many others that also don't make it easier on themselves.

But I can respect your opinion, but I'll stand by mind because I just don't believe in that sh*t. I just don't.

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 06-10-2011 at 07:55 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #96
fkucdaw0rld 
space
space
space
$669 | Props total: 6 6
wow...if i was black i'd really be offended that someone was putting the color of my skin on the same level as someone sucking d!ck when he's got one of his own....that twisted a.ss backwards logic is laughable, i dont know how the two can be compared at all lol...

again: if you and your significant other can not naturally produce offspring of your own, using only your own 2 sets of genetic code and not some outside (unnatural) source of insemination, then im sorry to inform you that you are going against the natural order...its not that hard to understand really, i know that you dont wana sound intolerant or watever ur afraid of being labeled as, but stop...its unnatural, plain and simple...personally i dont care if ppl are gay, let them love d!ck, good for them...we are all fully capable of making our own decisions and some obviously are going to differ from others...just dont fu*king sit there and tell me you were 'born this way' when its like no...no u werent...stop saying that....and stop trying to throw that sh*t in my face and force me to accept it, just be content with the fact that i respect ur right to make ur own choices...u dont need to try and convince me that its natural because ITS NOT...
 7 years ago '05        #97
crippled 
space
space
space
 cold_young_thug said:
you got hate in yo heart boy. either dat, or u wanna fu*k ya sister.
neither, all I'm saying is the same arguments all of you have posted could be made about a man who supposedly loves his sister or dog for that matter. hate it hate right? all they want is to be accepted...
 06-10-2011, 07:52 PM         #98
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crippled said:
and yo, what about incest? if we accept gays we need to accept incest
I think that sh*t is far. I see what you mean, but I doubt it will ever get to that stage.

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 06-10-2011 at 07:55 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #99
space
space
 crippled said:
neither, all I'm saying is the same arguments all of you have posted could be made about a man who supposedly loves his sister or dog for that matter. hate it hate right? all they want is to be accepted...
incest is taboo because according to doctors, fu*king your sister fu*ks up the gene pool and your kids will come out lookin like e.t. everyone knows this. now, comparing that, to accepting gays is like saying, "hey lets accept pedophiles too, they just wanna be accepted." c'mon son.
theres a line of sanity, and understanding that is very distinguishable in these situations. incest & pedophiling is on one side, being gay is on another, its an insult to gays to try to group them together, u gotta see dat.
 06-10-2011, 07:59 PM         #100
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cold_young_thug said:
and wtf is n*ggas talkin the media promotes homos3xuality. are you kidding?! just cuz they put a homo in front a t.v there promoting homos3xuality?!

You do realize racist white fu*ks thought the same about black people when our faces started showing up on t.v screens too right?! they said "******s on t.v, how savage!!" boy i tell ya, if we had the technology we have now, THEN, it woulda been millions of middle americans on twitter tweeting bout "******s on _____show, i wont be watching it again anytime soon." but n*ggas dont remember dat time huh?

n*ggas be reaching bout the gay sh*t. yes its gays on t.v. but the ratio of straight n*ggas to homo's on t.v is so lopsided it aint even worth discussing! any n*gga dat says, i only got gay after i saw 'queer as folk' should k!ll themselves.
They do that now they tried to organize a boycott of thor because one of the gods in the movie was played by a black man.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jump reveals Beerus, Hit and Goku Black as playable characters for Dragon Ball..
39 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy